19

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

Niel screamed when the sharp knives dug into his skin, tearing apart and make some maroon thick liquid flows down from his arm down to his bounded arms fingers and trickling down onto the brown ground. Make some droplets of blood.

"AHHHH--" he screamed out from his lung.

His eyes full with tears and flows down onto his flawless bruised face. He look at the bullies and then try to plead his mercy. But the sick man just smirked evilly and laugh maniacally when he saw the face of Niel.

"Hahaha, look at your face, it’s so great. This is the first time I see your face like this."

"please.. please hyung. Please let me go. I promise, I won’t go nearing him again, not ever in my life. Please hyung. Please. Just, let me go. Please." Niel said while crying.

The pain that he felt when the sharp knives cut through his skin cannot be describe. It’s too much. He don’t think that he can handle it anymore. His vision started to blurred and he rolled his eyes back. Before he could close his eyes, he can feel fingers creeping out to his neck and gripped his neck, nearly chocking him to death.

He can’t breath. His lung begs for air. He bit his lips hard as his lungs barely get any airs to breath.

"Hahaha, now you can feel when I see both of you. This is what I feel when I look at you two. It broke my heart and my heart aches when I see both of you. That’s annoying." The crazy person said as he grips harder.

"please… please… let me go… please.." niel begged.

"Hahahaha." The person laughs like sick person.

Scratch that, he is the sickest person in this world. After a while, he let go of Niel’s neck and then stare as the poor boy that were slumps back onto the floor. His smirks goes wider when he look at the boy who were gasping for air, for his life.

"You….the..most..sickest..person I have..meet in this..world." niel say as he cough and his breath moves upwards and downwards in a very hardcore way.

The person just smirk before smile wickedly and then kick Niel on his stomach before spit on him then step away from the house.

…………….

Meanwhile Sungjong on the other side were meets with his friends.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" sungjong ask one of his friend.

"nothing, we just hanging up here." His friends tell him while patting his back.

Suddenly his phone vibrate. Signaling there’s a message incoming.

From : Gyu-hyung:

To : Jongie

‘Sungjong-ah, where are you?’

 

From : Diva Jong

To : Gyu-hyung.

‘I’m with my friends right now. why?’

 

From : Gyu-hyung

To : Jongie

‘nothing. I just wanna ask you where you are. Because you know, I don’t want one of our member makes a mistake like Myungsoo.’

 

From : Diva Jong

To : Gyu-hyung

‘tsk. Do you expect me to be like that? Do you expect me to be like Myungsoo hyung? Do you think that, I’m like him? I will not do something crazy as him, beside I’m not gay.’

 

His face shows anger. One of his friends came and then sit beside him.

"hey, what’s wrong with the long face? Who are you mad of?"

Sungjong look at him and then smile,

"there’s nothing. Just a simple problem that need to be solved." He said then patted his friend back.

"are you sure?" he ask. Face scrunched in curiosity.

"sure. Don’t worry. I’m really okay," sungjong assured his best friend.

"okay then. Let’s go over there, our friend are waiting." He said as he tapped Sungjong thigh.

"you go first, I will be later."

His friend shrugged and then walk away from the scene.  He look at his phone again. There’s a message from Sunggyu.

From : Gyu-hyung

To : Jongie

‘ that’s a relief  if you didn’t do a like Myungsoo. Just please, I don’t want anything happen in our group again. Just enough with the that Myungsoo has done, I don’t want any trouble again from any other of you. Or from our another member. You know right the crisis now that we were having? How Niel were kidnapped and anyone could be a suspect, even you."

 

From : Diva Jong

To : Gyu-hyung

‘I know. I know that all. But do you really suspecting me on this thing?’

 

From : Gyu-hyung

To : Diva Jong

‘no, I didn’t say that you were the one who were doing that . I don’t say it were you. I just saying some advice to not involved with any of this thing.’

 

 

From : Diva Jong

To : Gyu-hyung

‘I know. Don’t tell me what I should do, I’m a grew man, not a little kid like before. So you don’t have to tell me what should I do, or what shouldn’t I do. Okay? I know how to manage my own problem.’

 

Then he sit up and walks towards his friends are.

 

………………………….

 

Dujun walk back inside the café when he look there’s a shadow look like Lee Joon. Curiously he walk behind the person, following him from behind. He look over the place and look around, if afraid that maybe the person would notice him.

People who were look at him, giving him a weird look, because he were stalking over the person. The person finally take sit in front of the table, then he quickly take a sit behind him. Looking all suspicious. Dujun then take out a newspaper, and pretend to read the newspaper. The waiter came at him and asks what he want for drink and eat.

He just orders a simple drink. The waiter nodded then smiles at him before walk away from him. Before the waiter could take a step, he pull his body back. Looking at Dujun. Dujun give him a weird look.

"Why? Is there’s something on my face?" he ask the waiter as he rub his face a little.

The waiter chuckle before smiling.

"no sir. I just want to say, that the newspaper you were holding was upside down." He said.

Dujun face turns bright red. He looks down and then turns his newspaper to the right position. He giggles when he looks at the newspaper catching some attention from other people who were eating at there.

The person that he were following later, sit up and then walks towards the exit. Quickly Dujun sit up and then followed him, afraid that he might lose track.

After the person leave, he walk on a empty road and dark. Dujun feels goose bumps on his body, but he keeps following him in a careful way. Suddenly the boy stops at a very old house. He look right and left, to make sure that there’s no one following him, before he step inside and then closed the door.

‘this is the place, where he keeps that boy.’ Dujun say as he pumps his fist.

Suddenly the door creak open and quickly he hide behind a wall, he can see a shadow walking out. He ducked his head more, while his eyes wildly searching for the source of the shadow. Once the shadow finally revealed, his eyes grew wide.

‘that’s…’ he said in mind.

Totally froze and shocked to see that he is the one who were kidnap him. He is the boss over the two. All this time, he thought that he really innocent, because he always with them. He really can’t believe the truth that he were seeing.

For the proof, he take out his phone and then record the scene which is recorded the person with Lee Joon, talking and then agree to something. The shakes hands and then the person handed Lee Joon a bag of money he guess. Lee Joon smile wickedly before laugh like a sick person.

Dujun closed the recorded, satisfied with the proof. He turns his back before his feet touched something that makes a crack sound.

"…" he mumbles.

The two boys then walk towards him. He was panicking, if he runs now, they might see him. If he didn’t run, he will be caught red handed by them too. He were sweating too much now, all he do is pray that God may be help him.

Then, the foot step suddenly stops. Dujun hold his breath, afraid that he was being caught. But suddenly the step walks away. He sigh in relief before slowly walk out from the place. He smiles knowingly that they will be finally catching the person. Also the most shocking part is the person who was being the boss.

With a victory smile, he walk back to his office,

"Now, I get you." He smile while playing with his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys. Sorry for the very late update. You knows, I’m starting my school this month until next three years. Hahahahahah.. and I will be very busy. But don’t worry. I will try to update as soon as I can. I’m really sorry for your guys. I really sorry. But I promise, I will still give this an update. Also I want to apologies for this crappy chapter that I wrote tonight. So sorry..