9

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

   That morning, everything went awkward with Niel and Changjo. The younger did try to approach him last night but the older did avoid him. Niel also avoiding the younger gaze. Chunji realize this and frowned before taking his arms and walk outside their dorm balcony.

“Niel ah, tell me what’s wrong with you? Why are you avoiding Changjo?” Chunji worriedly ask.

“I didn’t avoid him. I just was being awkward with him. You know, he like confess to me last yesterday.” Niel said while looking down onto the floor.

“What?? That boy confesses to you?” Chunji yelled.

Quickly Niel clasped a hand on Chunji mouth prevent him from screaming more.

“shhh!! Don’t be loud. What if he heard it?” Niel whispered on Chunji’s ears.

Chunji just nodded. Slowly Niel removed his hand. He sighs in relief.

“What wrong with you two? Why are you looking so suspicious?”

L.joe asks as he came and take sit between the two.

“N-nothing. We just have a little talk.” Niel shakily said as he smiles awkwardly at L.joe and Chunji.

“Yeah, we just have a little talk. Why? You’re jealous?” Chunji remarks while smirking at L.joe.

“n-no! Who say that I was jealous over you two?” L.joe said as his face turn red.

“tch. Sure you are.” Chunji tsked at him.

“Ignore him, Niel! I wanna ask you. Wanna go at the amusement park?” l.joe ask.

“Amusement park??!!” niel ask

l.joe nodded his head.

“Yup! Amusement park? Wanna come?”

L.joe asks him. Niel face turn brightly as he look at L.joe with his big shiny eyes.

“Sure! I would love too! But just the two of us?” Niel ask once again.

“Sure! What makes you think I want to bring the others? It’s between us two. Like a date.” L.joe said proudly.

“D-date?”

“Yup a DATE!” L.joe exclaimed.

“Now?”

“No! Next year! Of course it is now. What’s makes you think its not now?”

Niel shrugged.

“Who knows? Maybe you just were playing a joke with me?”

“Ahn Daniel… I won’t jokes on you. I really sincere about bringing you to the amusement park. We have a free day, why won’t we enjoy it? Hmmm?” L.joe sweetly says as he hugs the younger shoulder.

“Okay. Let me change into my clothes first.” Niel say while get up and leave L.joe with Chunji.

“So, you’re going out with him?” Chunji is the first to talk, when Niel left the two.

He just gets a hummed from L.joe.

“Be careful.” Chunji whispered.

This time, L.joe did raise his eyebrow and stare at the boy.

“What do you mean?” he asks. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“I mean, you need to be careful. You are not the only one that has an eye on him, there’s someone too.” Chunji said while getting up, dusting his pants a little.

Before he could go, L.joe grabs his wrist and started to get up too.

“What do you mean by that?”

“You will know it later. Sooner or later, you will know it. So that’s why I just want to tell you to take a good care of him. Please do not leave him although for a second. Please, he was easily targeted by some bad people.” Chunji said while clutching on L.joe’s hands.

“You know something?” L.joe asks.

Chunji shook his head.

“No. but I just want you to look after him. You know, the amusement park is neared at infinites dorm right? So, please. Take a good care of him.” Chunji plead.

L.joe just nod his head although, he eye the older suspiciously.

“Okay.”

“Promise?” Chunji say while hold out his pinky finger.

“I promise.” L.joe say as he takes Chunji’s pinky finger makes a pinky promise with him.

“Hyung!! I see you two has make up!” Niel say brightly.

Quickly the two broke up their pinky promise and stare at other way, not facing each others.

“You two, sure a funny people.” Niel say as he giggle happily before L.joe dragged him away from the scene.

Before he could go, he takes a last glance towards Chunji and saw the older mouthing him as ‘take a good care’, he nod before walking out from the dorm.

Chunji sigh then walk inside the dorm. When he was about to enter, he bumped with Changjo and fell straight onto the younger broad chest. He made a little uffft sound as he landed on the hard rock body, just like landing onto the big rock.

“Hyung! Get up! You’re heavy.” He whined like a maknae.

“shiroyo.” Chunji said before stuck out his tongue cutely.

“Hyung, get up before Cap Hyung walk out from the room.” Changjo threatened.

Upon hearing his lover’s name, quickly he gets up from the younger and dusts himself.

“ahahahaha!!!!! Such a fool hyung!!! Cappie hyung did not come out. He sleeping like an elephant inside the room.” Changjo laugh his heart out, curling into a ball position while laughing like a mad person.

Chunji face make an irritated face as he kicked the younger’s over and over again. As he still abusing the younger’s , his mind clicked with something. He stopped, makes Changjo look at him confusingly.

“Hey, Changjo! What does Cap wearing?” he ask, while trying to hide his evil smirks.

Changjo seemed thinking at first before clicked his fingers.

“He’s sleeping while wears a white singlet and a black short pants. Why?”

Changjo ask, unaware of the others dirty mind. Chunji smirks evilly before his suddenly dry lips.

“Nothing. It just cute. Here takes this and go practicing some song.” He quickly shoved the younger out from the room, towards the balcony.

“What hyung? You wanna do something to him?” he asks.

Chunji face reddens at the younger remarks.

“No! I just wanna mess around with him.” Chunji said as he still keeps pushing the younger out.

“But if Cappie hyung, limping after this, I blamed you. We can’t eat anything if he’s limping.” Changjo said with a frown.

“It’s not that I want to make him limping, just a simple special treatment.”

“Really?”

“Don’t ask anymore question. Just do your own job.”

With that Chunji quickly push Changjo and walk inside his shared room with Cap.

“heh, you’re mine now.” Chunji said before shut the door off and locked it.

 

At the amusement park…

 

“Byunghun hyung!! Looks there are Mickey mouse!!” Niel said. Pointing his hand at the Mickey Mouse mascot. L.joe just chuckle at him.

“Let’s go,” he said before dragging L.joe with him.

The two keeps having a good time together, laughing and eat the ice cream happily like a little kid. The most childish side of the serious L.joe can been seen today when he was around with Niel.

Meanwhile, there’s another group also at the park. They were seven in people and some fans also with them. The most popular couple is yadong. But despite being the yadong couple, fans always thought that the couple was greasy, its mean . But what can they do about it. It’s the, mixture the name of the two, Hoya and Dongwoo. When it combined that would be like that. But there is one person who didn’t like being pairing like that, it was Myungsoo. The face of infinite. He goes by the name of L. while the others members were busying talking with each other, Myungsoo have another thought.

Myungsoo POV

“Byunghun hyung!! Looks there are Mickey mouse!!” a person yelled.

Wait isn’t that Niel’s voice? Is he already okay? But what is he doing here? I spun my head towards the direction and there he is, looking happily with his band members. I frowned not liking one of it. Why does he look so happy? Did he coupling with him? While my mind keeps wondering around like that, suddenly Sungjong came and nudge my cribs.

“Here hyung! A cup of ice cream for you.” He said with a smile.

Oh how I hate that smile, I always didn’t like that boy. Why does he remind me of Niel? He may be look fragile like Niel but, he’s stronger then Niel. I just stared at the cup of ice cream on his hands. ‘vanilla.’ My mind spoke up. I take the cup and thank him.

“Thanks Sungjong.” I said to him. Didn’t bother to flash a smile to him.

He frowned before mumbling like cursing me for not giving him a smile although he being all kindly with me. I rolled my eyes at him,

‘Do I care !’ I curse him on my mind.

Slowly while eating my ice cream I walk towards the two.

“Hey! Myungsoo where are you going?”

Sungyeol ask me.

“To someone place.” I answered him.

They didn’t seemed to notice me yet as I walk towards the two. Only L.joe who were noticing me.

“Oh?! Hi! Myungsoo hyung! What are you doing here?” he happily asks me.

I flashed him a fake smile before answering.

“Nothing we just having a good time here along with the bands members. And you two?” I ask as I eyed the frightened looking boy in front of me. He seemed scooting closer to his hyung body as he saw my face. I did try to hide my smirk from forming, but I just let out a simple dark chuckle.

Niel POV

“Oh?! Hi! Myungsoo hyung! What are you doing here?”

My mind suddenly clicked. ‘Myungsoo!!’ I thought as I think I have heard that name.

Quickly I turn my body and look at him.

“Hi!” he greeted me.

“H-hi!” I just said to him.

I hold L.joe’s arms, clutching hard on his shirts, not wanting him to leave me alone with this devil. I pray to god that he won’t leave me alone. Since that incident, I really scare of him. How could he do like that to me.

I shifted my position awkwardly beside L.joe hyung place.

‘Please hyung! Please don’t leave me alone with him.’

But what can I do, guess that lord didn’t like me. He didn’t even heard my prayers,

“Hey, Myungsoo hyung! I have an urge to pee, so would you mind if I left Niel’s with you for moments? Please?” Byunghun begged the bastard.

I quickly widen my eyes and hold his wrist, shaking my head like a child not wanting him to leave. He quirked an eyebrow at me before said.

“Hey what’s wrong? Don’t worry; Myungsoo hyung did not eat people. He’s nice.” He said while trying to pray off my hands.

When he successfully, he quickly dashed to the rooms and Myungsoo just staring at me. I can feels his gaze wondering around my bodies, seems like I didn’t even wearing any clothes. I didn’t like it.

“I see you’re still here.” He said then reach out his hands to hold my face, lifting it up just to make my eyes meets his gaze.

I gulped in fear.

‘Oh God! What he gonna do with me? Please help me!’

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Sorry for the late update, I was stressed all over!! My laptop was being es with me!!! Urghhh!!! I hate it!!!! But, luckily I was saved this chapter on a drive alongside with my others news story, but all my data inside the laptop was gone!!!!!!!!! T^T *I’m crying over a river* and I just want to apologies to you all, if I didn’t made the update sooner or later, it’s not that mean I’m lazy too update this, my main problems is the laptop!!!! I promise to you all, when mine were okay, I will update it, as soon as possible ^^

By the way, I have receive lots of comments wanting the main pairing was Changniel, so I have decide it… maybe it would be Changniel, also I want to apologies to all inspirit for making Myungsoo aka L, such a badass guy >.