16

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

 

Niel stormed out from the dorm while the others members wasn’t gathering on the living room yet. Writing some small letter, telling them not to go and find him anymore. He was tired…

 

He is tired living like this. Everyone knows about him now, it was no longer a secret. It was now spread widely. He sure that Andy knows about this and surely will dropped him from teen top.

 

Before he see that happen in front of his own eyes, he better take a move first. He leaves the members. He leave the dorm. He leave teen top. He was a normal guy now, he wasn’t a member of teen top now.

 

He keeps walking at the road. The road were dark and creepy. It makes him shivers a little but keeps walking as long as his legs, can carry him. The cold night really makes him shivers.

 

But suddenly a black shiny car, stopped in front of him and then there’s two men in suit come out. He look at them before shrugging it off and then try to walk off.

 

Then suddenly, the two men grab him by his arms and dragging him. He try to struggles but no avail since he were small and the two man were really big. They then started to forcefully pushed him inside the car then sprinted off.

 

Niel baggage dropped to the ground, and then the car sprinted down towards the dark place, where’s no one can tell where it is heading too.

 

 

 

At the music bank. Andy keeps moving around the small room.

 

"there’s still no news about him."

 

"what we need to do if there’s no Niel. Did we need to make it like the first time, replacing Niel hyung with Chunji hyung?" ricky ask.

 

Andy just nodded his head,

 

"seems it need to be like that."

 

The member nod their head at the president words.

After they were finish performing their song, and the group meets with infinite.

 

But suddenly Changjo moved forward then tackle the boy onto the ground. Knocking him in the face.

 

"what did you do to Niel hyung??!!! Where is he?" changjo say as he grabs the older collar.

 

The other members stood frozenly at the floor.

 

"what is this all mean?" sunggyu ask.

 

"this person is a devil. He is the one that our member, Niel. He’s the one who forced him to do nasty things, and he’s the one that spread the video and pictures of what have Niel hyung and him doing all the time, until he makes L.joe hyung hate Niel hyung now. And they broke apart. All because of him." Changjo furiously say as he raised his fist to punched Myungsoo on his face, but got hold by Cap.

 

"don’t do a silly things Changjo yah,"

 

"let me go hyung. This person need to tell us where is he hiding Niel hyung." Changjo say as he try to let go of his hands from Cap hold.

 

They were arguing on a hall, so there’s a lot people who were looking at them. Feeling uncomfortable, Sunggyu ask both of the groups went inside teen top dressing room and politely ask the noona to get out, so they will have more private talks.

 

After the co-workers finally all out, he closed the door.

 

"tell me Myungsoo. Is this all true?" dongwoo the first one to speak as all the members fell into sullenness.

 

"Ne, hyung.. I have done it all. But I really don’t spread the pictures and video, it alls for my own personal things. My private things."

 

All the members look shocked, especially Sunggyu and infinite members. They can’t believe that their members could such a things. Hoya and Dongwoo face palmed themselves, meanwhile Sungyeol and Woohyun just sigh heavily at the sofa. While Sungjong just stare at his blankly, not saying a words.

 

"you’re lying. Is there’s someone can access to your phone, if it’s not you?" changjo say, his voice sound so angry.

 

"I really didn’t do it. It wasn’t even my phone number. Look, it’s different from my number." Myungsoo say as he shows Changjo his phone.

 

Changjo take and paired the two, it was different. But how did all the private video can be sent.

 

"but how?" changjo ask.

 

"it has been hacker. Myungsoo phone has been hackering. So all the video and private pictures were being upload without the owner permission." Ricky suddenly say.

 

"it must be. But I want to ask. Why did you do that Myungsoo?" sunggyu ask. His voice sounds cracks a little,

 

"I’m sorry hyung, I’m sorry to all. It was my fault, it all my fault. I didn’t hear to myself, I follows my needs and my evil whispered. I never thought that this things could be happen like this, I never thought that this things can turn out to be like this. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry to you all, I’m really sorry." Myungsoo said while crying like a little kid,

 

Being the mom in infinite Dongwoo come and hugs the younger. His eyes too watered and silently crying,

 

"shh, don’t cry Myunggie. Everyone makes a mistakes, no one perfect in this world. No one. Please don’t cry." Dongwoo say as he try to soothes the boy.

 

Cap sigh and then ruffles his head.

 

"then where is he?" changjo say.

 

"where’s what??" myungsoo ask, his eyes swell because of the crying.

 

"where’s Niel hyung?" changjo say.

 

"I don’t know, isn’t he with you guys? He did text me saying that he will not be in teen top anymore, and saying that he will go forever from this world. I don’t know where he is.?" Myungsoo say.

 

All the member start panicking, where could Niel would go. Then suddenly their managers went inside, both of the groups managers went together.

 

"guys!!!? Isn’t this Niel baggage?" he hold up the baggage.

 

Changjo eyes went wide and goes straight to the bags before taking it from the manager hands. He quickly opened the zip and search inside. He keeps taking out one after one. It is Niel’s clothes,

 

"where did you find it?" l.joe ask,

 

"we found it near some park and then there’s no sign at all. I try to ask the people but they say, they haven’t seen someone with that bag. Someone say to me that he found the bag earlier this morning when he were about to go out and have a little jogging. So we have no idea where he is." Their managers say,

 

"Oh my God. Please Niel, please be safe," chunji say.

 

"why don’t we report to the police?" hoya say.

 

"we can’t. we cannot let the people knows about this. Also his parents, we can’t let them know it all, it will be a big issues than." Cap said.

 

The other just nod their head, but full with worries. L.joe then take out his phone and dial a number.

 

"hello??? H-hello?? Niel ah??? H-hello??" he said.

 

All the members turn their heads towards L.joe, and waiting for another words from him. L.joe look up and then pressed the speaker button so that everyone inside the room can hear.

 

"Niel.. Niel ahh..where are you??" l.joe say.

 

"mmfftt…mffftttt…" the only replies.

 

"Niel- hey Niel. Are you okay???" l.joe ask again.

 

"mmmfftt… tutt..tutt..tutt…" then suddenly the phone went died. L.joe froze then dialed again, but went inside the mailbox.

 

"he’s been kidnapped." Changjo say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha, lol another short chapter, I really lack of idea.. sorry you all.. anyways thanks for the comments and subscribes.. thanks a lots..