18

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

 

 

It has been 3 weeks since Niel reported missing, all the media keeps asking TOP Media, how this things could happen. His missing news, bringing some worried to their fans. Niel’s family members keeps praying that their little brother would be safe. They has made a promise, not to tell his mother, afraid that something bad would happen to her of she knows about it.

 

And they don’t want any bad things happens again. And the worst part is, for about three weeks, L.joe and Changjo still didn’t talk to each other. This make Cap frowned all day.

 

"hey, I need to talk to both of you, alone." Cap say as he looks at Chunji his boyfriend, trying to seek some understandment.

 

Chunji nod and then ask Ricky to go with him, playing some games in another place.

 

Cap takes a big sigh and then looks at his two fellow friend.

 

"Look, I don’t want to talk any longer. I just gonna go straight forward with you two. Can’t you two just forgive each other? I mean, I tired being like this. Enough with Niel’s missing, but please don’t burden me anymore with you two problems. It’s makes me tired. I’m tired." Cap say. His voice cracks a little.

 

Both of them had their heads hung low. Too blankly to spoke up. then, L.joe cleared his throat.

 

"hey, Changjo… I…I’m sorry.." l.joe finally say.

 

Changjo look up and then stare at the boy with wide eyes.

 

"look, I’m sorry for all I have done. I’ve been thinking this a lot of time already. I think I have to tell you this time now. What past just let be it pass, we can always start another new life, I know, I has been mean to you and Niel…." After he mentions Niel’s name, he seemed stunned a little.

 

"I just want to say sorry. Let’s make up.." l.joe suggest.

 

"I know hyung. I know.. I also want to seek your apologies. I think I have been selfish all this time. I’m sorry hyung." Changjo said solemnly.

l.joe smile and then hugs the younger tightly.

 

"apologies accepted." L.joe said while smiling.

 

"glad that." Changjo say as he return the older hug.

 

Cap sigh in relief.

 

"why do I have to do like this first, then you can make up again?" cap ask.

 

The two then scratch their head in ashamed.

 

"sorry for burdening you hyung. We just being selfish, not wanting to speak out and say that it were our fault." L.joe say.

 

"yea, you almost make me crazy." Cap said.

 

The three then laugh and then switch hugs each others.

 

"but I miss him…" changjo suddenly say.

 

"I know.. we all miss him. Andy hyung has already telling the police that Niel were kidnapped and they still in the process to investigated it. all we need to do it, sit down and pray and give our corporation towards them." Cap said as he tap his chin.

 

Then suddenly Chunji came and flopped down onto the couch alongside with his boyfriend looking all bored.

 

"where’s Ricky?" cap ask.

 

"huh? Ricky?"

 

Cap just nodded.

 

"he’s sleeping after yawning two times." Chunji say as he flopped lazily.

 

"I see. That little baby. But why are you looking so tired?" l.joe ask as he raise an eyebrow towards Chunji.

 

"huh? I’m hungry." He exclaimed. Flailing his arms into the air like a crazy person.

 

The three then look towards Cap who were having his head covered with his cap, all knowing when they give him ‘that kind of look’. Groaned in frustration he flopped himself more, until his back meets the couch.

Chunji smile at his cute boyfriend behavior.

 

"Baby…." He cooed, scooting closer towards Cap.

 

As in flash, Cap get up and then walk inside the kitchen.

 

"arasso. Just wait until the food is ready." Cap yelled from the kitchen.

 

The two smile at Chunji before raise their thumbs on Chunji.

 

"you’re the best hyung" changjo say as he lay on his back, onto the couch.

 

The three keeps talking at some stuff. Makes the two forget for a while about Niel. But not for long. Niel still on their thought but they just need some times to calm themselves.

 

After 30 minutes, Cap yelled from the kitchen.

 

"food is ready!!!"

 

"yayyyy!"

 

The three yelled then runs towards the kitchen.

 

 

….......

 

 

"sir, we get some information about Ahn Daniel who were being reported missing." Dujun as the workers at the police department, at the investigation section called out for his boss.

 

Quickly Hyun Seung came and then sit beside Dujun who were opening some information about what he get earlier from someone.

 

"they say that, they have once seeing this boy being pulled back inside a car, and someone has accidently record this. It’s not that he want to take the video, but he say when he were filming some night video, it just turn out to recorded the scene." Dujun explain to Hyun Seung.

 

Hyun Seung just nodded his head and approved Dujun to opened it.

 

"Open it."

 

Without need to be told twice, he taps two times at the video. Their eyes were glued at the screen everytime, watching intensely. But some part caught Hyun Seung eyes.

 

"wait! Replay back." He ordered.

 

Quickly Dujun replay back at the point he want to see.

 

"stop here." He ordered.

 

His eyes scanning over the video trying to recognize the face of the kidnappers.

 

"can you zoom on it? make it close to the face."

 

"okay."

 

When the video were zoomed and the face were clearly shown. He gritted his teeth hard. His jaws clenching.

 

"Junhyung and Lee Joon." He said, nose flaring with anger. Hands turn into .

 

"isn’t that they were release about two months ago?" Dujun ask.

 

"yes they are. But we have to release them, not enough prove to arrest the two. Prepare our members to follow this two. Trying to figure where is the location he hides the younger. Who knows what will happen when they caught this little poor boy." He commanded.

 

"yes sir!" Dujun give a salute towards Hyun Seung before going towards his others fellow member.

 

 

………

 

 

"well, what should I do to you? Hmmm…" the sick person say as he tap his chin, looking through the exhausted tied boy.

 

He has tied Niel hanging him up from the ground on the some pole. Not giving the boy any food or drink he just tied the poor boy. The he walk up from his seat and walks towards Niel. Taking a his face with his hands and cupped his jaw line harshly, leaving the boy whimpering in pain.

 

Smirking he gives Niel a punch on his stomach, before give a kick on his side. He keeps smacking, kicking, and punching Niel, until the boys can’t take it anymore. With the last punch on his stomach, Niel cough out some blood. His blood spurts to the ground. The mad person smile wickedly as he grabs Niel by his collar and then bring his face near towards Niel afraid one.

 

"you should know you’re place. You don’t deserved him." He said before release it harshly makes Niel back hitting the pole. He groaned in pain.

 

Suddenly the hands reaching up his face and creeps at his back head, stopping at his hairs. Before pulling the clothes off, revealing Niel’s wet puffed eyes. His eyes squinting to adjusting to the lights.

 

The image of the kidnappers, were blurred since the lights were suddenly being push towards his face. When he regain his consciousness, he finally can see the face. His eyes widen in unbelief.

 

"you!!!!!"

 

 

 

……….

 

 

"listen, Yoseob and Dongwoon. I want you two to stalk down this two men. Following him everywhere and give us the information. Disguise as you all can. Trying not to make they notice both of you understand?" Dujun command their people to follow Junhyung and Lee Joon.

 

"but why? Isn’t that he’s been release from the prison since we didn’t have enough prove to arrest them?" yoseob ask.

 

"yea I know. But this time, he kidnap another boy named Ahn Daniel."

 

"Ahn Daniel from teen top?" yoseob furiously ask as his fanboy images showed up.

 

"yes. But seriously, you two has to be careful. Since these guys is not an ordinary guy. He can easily kill you with a snap of his fingers." Dujun warned the two boy.

 

"we know it." yoseob say.

 

 

………

 

"hey, where’s Sungjong and Myungsoo?" sunggyu ask the rest of infinite members as they got a week free.

"Sungjong meets up his friend and Myungsoo meets the manager." Dongwoo say as he play rock paper scissors with Hoya.

 

"I hope that this time, he didn’t involved, I think that’s already enough for him to do that." Sunggyu say as he slumped down onto the couch.

 

"involved with what?" woohyun ask as he watch the tv intensely.

 

"kidnapping Niel."

 

"oh, poor that kid. I wish he can be my little brother so that I can protect him." Dongwoo say.

 

"but isn’t that you already siblings with him?" hoya ask.

 

Hoya question makes the rest of the members turns his head towards Hoya.

 

"What are you mean by that Hoya?" sunggyu angrily ask.

 

He hates when the others members keeps more secret from him.

 

"chill up hyung. I’m just joking. Isn’t that Niel and Dongwoo hyung have the same figures? They have the big lips," hoya say as he smiling at the flustered Dongwoo.

 

Some thickness of silence fills the air, before Sunggyu burst into laugh and brings to the others laugh too.

 

 

……….

 

 

Sorry for the lack of idea. Hope that you like it..