20

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

 

Dujun quickly get back to back to the police station to inform HyunSeung, that the culprits of the kidnapping syndicate is being spotted.

"Sir, we have recognized the mastermind of all this syndicate has been known, and the most surprisingly the result is beyond our expectations." Dujun said as he show HyunSeung his proof.

"Put it on the USB," HyunSeung ordered.

Dujun quickly put his device on the USB port and then clicked on his device. He press plays the recorded that he get and show it off to HyunSeung.

All of them watch the video with full intense, all eyes focusing on the video. HyunSeung then gasped when he realize that there’s someone he knows were being the mastermind behind this kidnap.

"Dujun-shii, prepare our team. We will go and save him tonight, also caught the main culprit." He said as he fisted his hands hard.

 

………………………….

 

Cap were lying on his stomach on the floor on their living room, when suddenly his phone vibrated.

"Y-yoboseyo?" he ask.

"We from Gangnam Police Station. Is this Bang Minsoo?"

"Yes I am. Why?"

"I want to inform that we have found Ahn Daniel. We just want to inform you that, tonight we will take some action to ambush their hiding place. I hope that you will wait at our police station to take him back to home after we finish at there."

"I see. But can I tag along with you?" he ask.

"Okay. But you have to bring just two people, you and one another. Cannot be more than that." The officer said.

Cap nod his head signing that he knows it.

"Okay. What time that I should be at there?"

"You need to be here at 8.00 pm."

"Okay, I get it. I will be at there around 8.00 pm."

With that he press the end button of his phone. He sigh in relief.

"Ahn Daniel. Please be safe." He face palmed himself after sighing in relief.

"Hyung, what happen? Who call you?" changjo ask.

"Oh? Changjo yah, I need you to come with me tonight at the police station." He said.

"Why hyung? Is there’s anything happen that you need to be on the police station?" changjo worriedly ask.

"Haha, no. I got information about Niel. The police has detect him, and they think they want to take some action tonight. I want to tag along but I need to bring someone with me. And I think that the person must be you. Since you like him right?”

Changjo face start to redden when Cap ask him that things, but inside his heart. He can’t stop his heart from beating so fast. He can’t wait to see his lover.

 

……………………………..

 

JunHyung smirk when he puts the food on the table, waiting for Lee Joon to come over and eat with him. He sits on a chair and smirks towards Niel who were laying lifelessly on the ground. But sometimes, he feel bad at the boy.

Because of one side love and jealousy he became the victim. The innocent victim that were being aggressively abuse. Carefully he walks towards the boy while holding a bottle of water.

He drink the water while walking towards the poor boy. Carefully he pick Niel chin using his fingers. Turn it side to side.

‘This boy is quite pretty but such a shame he good in this situation’ he thought before his thumbs brush against Niel lips slightly. ‘

The sudden movement makes Niel opened his eyes. Adjusting to the sudden light that piercing his eyes, makes them sting.

When he realize that who were holding his face, his eyes turn wide, and try to back away as far as possible.

"D-don’t... Don’t... please don’t hurt me...” he said while try to shake Junhyung hands off him.

Junhyung feels bad at that time. He bit his lips. Seeing the boy lips were trembles and dries from the hydration he feels bad.

"Hey, don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt you this time. Here, take this. I can tell that you were thirsty. Here, drink this." He offered the drink to Niel mouth.

Hoping that the boy would drink it. but Niel was afraid. He afraid that if he drinks it, maybe there’s something would be happen later, he keep his lips shut, although his throat were begging for it.

Junhyung see this, and then sigh. He reach back of the boy tied hands. Niel flinched at the sudden kindness. He opened the rope.

"Here, I release your hands. Drink this up. you don’t have to be more skinnier than you already are. I pitied you. Drink this before He came. Please, drink this." He said as he clutch onto Niel hands.

Trembling, Niel reach the bottle and then drink it. He drinks it all. In one breathe. Junhyung look amused at him.

"You want to eat?" he asks.

Niel shook his head.

"N-no. I don’t want." He answers.

But suddenly his stomach growled, signing that he needs some food to make it stop from grumbles. With shyly he clutched his stomach with his arms. Junhyung chuckled at him. Before stood up and then walk towards his table of food.

He picks a plastic of some food and then brings it to Niel.

"Here, eat this. It’s mine, so you can eat It." he said before placing the food in front of Niel face.

Carefully Niel take and then eat it while looking up at Junhyung who were standing.

‘Oh My God!! How can he look so innocent eating like that?’ Junhyung say in his mind as he looks down at Niel.

"Just eat then tell me when you’re finish." He said once again as he walk towards his table.

Minutes later, Lee Joon came and then sits in front of him.

"Hey, what’s up" he said as he take a look over the plastic and then frowned when see there’s only one.

"How cruel. You just buy for you only. What about me?" he fake a pout.

"That’s yours pabo. I’ve already eat." He said as he slaps Lee Joon head with a magazine.

"Hahaha, that’s best friend for." He said as he happily dig onto his noodles.

After some time, Niel finally speak up.

"Hyung. I’m done."

Lee Joon who hear this suddenly fell off from his chair and then look over at Niel. His eyes wide.

"H-How come... he… he speaks... His hands…were untied…" he said as he looks over at Niel and scanning him up and down.

"I release him. He needs food and he thirsty." Junhyung simply said.

"You fool!! What about if he escape from here?? Don’t you afraid that he would run away and tell the police about us?!" he said.

"Calm the up!! Stop screaming on my ears…Look, if he wants to escape, from earlier he will make it. But look, where he is?? He is still here. He’s still ing here!! If he escapes he will die. Right away. Also, do you want to responsible when he dies from exhausted?? He needs food and drinks, If not he will die." Junhyung say as he grabs Lee Joon by his collar.

"I see, but won’t he will mad if he knew this?" Lee Joon said.

"He won’t know if we fas-" before Junhyung could finish his word, he were cut off by a voice.

"What I can’t know?"

"That’s…sorry. I give his food and drink to eat." Junhyung say as he bowed his head.

"That’s…great... he can’t die. I’m the one who die if he knows that this boy was dying."

Junhyung and Lee Joon eyes furrowed.

"Sorry, we can’t understand what you mean."

Sungyeol clicked his tongue.

"I’ve sell him to someone." He said as he checked his phone.

"You must be kidding us?!! We didn’t sell people." Junhyung argue.

Sungyeol look at him with murderous look.

"Do you disobey me now?" he ask as he lunged forwards towards Junhyung and Lee Joon.

"N-no... We didn’t mean to disobey you." They said in unison.

"Good, now prepare the boy. Give him a great look like princess and then dress him like this. Lee Joon you know how to do some little paint on someone faces? Because I need you to help me with this boy. And dress him properly because this man was the biggest customer. We can’t give him something that looks priceless." He said proudly.

Junhyung shook his head and then pick Niel arm before push him towards the bathroom.

"W-what are going on? Where are you taking me?" Niel struggle to ask.

"Just shut up and follow me," junhyung say with force.

Niel shut up and then look at him with horror. He didn’t know what will happen with him. Just now he is all kind enough then now he became scary. He gulped hard, seeing that this boy bring him to the bathroom.

Junhyung then throw Niel inside the bathroom and then stepping inside and lock the door. Niel look at him with horror.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" he trembles slightly as he clutch on his shirt.

"Just take shower." He ordered.

Niel stunned. This boy want him to take a shower with him inside? That’s nonsense. Junhyung look at him with his eyebrow raise.

"Uhm… I need to s-shower, but y-you were h-here." Niel say as he slightly shakes from the cold gaze he receives from Junhyung who were staring at him.

"I will wait here. Quick go shower, I don’t have all time to this ." He answers as he turn his head back.

Niel swallow his lump in his throat and then proceed to take off his shirt a little. He removes his shirt then his pants. Leaving him with boxers on. His pink boxer.

Junhyung can’t help but to take a look at him. His eyes travelled from the boys head that were back facing him and then travelled down onto his little cheek. From back, if you didn’t recognize him, you will be mistaken him for a girl already.

When he notice that Niel start to turn, he quickly turn back to facing the wall and then hide his blush that start to form on his cheek. Why is he blushing? He also didn’t know the answer. Maybe he can feel that this boy was attractive to him. Maybe too attractive.

Niel didn’t notice a thing then step inside the shower cubicle, he pulls the shower curtain and then start the shower. From outside, Junhyung can see that Niel’s body were inside. He intensely watched the boy washing from his shadow at the curtain.

Slowly he his lips. Seeing that boy, he can start to feels a little tightness on his pants. He shook his head to erase the dirty thought that were started to form inside his skull. He opened his eyes when he heard the shower has stop. Then Niel head peeked out from the shower curtain in a cute way.

"Hyung, can you pass me the towel? I forgot to bring it." he said.

Junhyung rolled his head and then proceed to take what the younger need one. With Junhyung, Niel can be opened a little, because Junhyung treat him, not like the other treats him. Although he is sometimes angry with him, he can easily forgive the older boy. There’s something that make Niel didn’t afraid too much with him.

After finish showering, Junhyung held the clothes in front of Niel. He look with wide eyes.

"Dress??" he shouted.

Junhyung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Just ing wears it!" he shout.

With that Niel quickly take the peach dress and then wear it. The dress too short for his liking. It just up until his thigh, revealing his white pearl thigh. And the line of the dress fit his body too well. Makes his body curves in a beautiful view.

He step out. When Junhyung see this, he stunned. How come that this boy can be very pretty. With a shook on his head, he grips Niel wrist and then lead him forward. He then leave Niel to Lee Joon hands to make it the rest.

Meanwhile Sungyeol on the others hands, dialed the buyer.

"Yes. He’s ready. You can come and pick him up. yes, I have dress him like the one that you want and then, brings me the money that I need. Sure. See you tonight." With that he ended the call and then smile happily.

"Serves you right." He said then smirked evilly.

 

……………………………

 

"Sir, he’s ready.  Do we need to take action now or what?" Yoseob ask Dujun.

Dujun shook his head.

"We have to wait for Minsoo who come with HyunSeung. Maybe five minutes more." Dujun say as he smile and then ruffles the mushroom boy hair.

Yoseob smile back at him.

Five minutes later, he can see the light from his chief came. The two then scrambles to stand on their feet. When HyunSeung came out, the two of them bowed to him. He shake hands with Minsoo and Changjo.

"How’s planning?" HyunSeung ask.

"All going smoothly and all ready." Dujun said as he handed HyunSeung a paper.

"Good. Now we can make our moves." HyunSeung said as he ordered his boys to follow him and then ordered Minsoo and Changjo to follow him.

After 30 minutes, they finally reach their destination. HyunSeung, Minsoo, and Changjo are patiently waited in a car.

"Wait here. And I will go. Okay?" HyunSeung say to Minsoo.

Both of them nod in agreement.

 

………………………...

 

"Did you guys finish it?" sungyeol ask as he tap his feet with a annoyance.

"Yea, he’s ready enough." Lee Joon says as he brings the boy out.

Then Sungyeol watch him with wide eyes. He clapped his hands together.

"Perfect!" he said with happy tone.

He stood up and then begins to grips on Niel’s arm and then dragged him towards the main door roughly. He grins when he saw the light from the car coming towards his way. Patiently he wait and then the said man smirk while bring his two body guard with him. Two of them wearing a black glass and then one of them bring the briefcase.

Sungyeol smirk before nodding at the boy. The said man smirks as he nods one to his men to open the briefcase.

When Sungyeol see the money, he release Niel towards the man and then one of the man brings Niel towards their car. Niel struggle to get away from the man grasp.

"Yah!! Let go. Let go of Me." he scream.

The man didn’t heard him, bringing him towards the car and then push him inside the car with so much force. Niel landed with ‘unf’ sound. He screamed when the man locked the door. Niel keeps hitting the tinted with black window. Tears slipping down onto his flawless face.

"Niel???" a voice make he stop hitting the window and turn his head towards the voice.

 

…………………….

 

"So, how about the deal? Give me my money." Sungyeol said as he holds out his hands.

The man smirks before shakes hands with Sungyeol. Then he grabs Sungyeol wrist and then put the handcuff. Sungyeol eyes wide in horror.

"Hahaha, caught you." HyunSeung say as he pull the mask off from his face.

"!!" sungyeol curse at his face.

"Lee Sungyeol. You’ll be arrest on the kidnap charges and human trafficking." HyunSeung say as he smirk at the shocked boy.

"You!!! How could this happen??!!" Sungyeol shrieked.

HyunSeung didn’t say anything as he drags the struggles boy inside the police truck. Junhyung and Lee Joon runs away when they see that Sungyeol being caught by the police. Half way, they were caught as Dujun stop his car in front of them.

Minutes later, they were being bought inside the police truck altogether with Sungyeol who were glaring hole at the two. He curse when he see those two.

 

…………………….

 

"C-changjo??" niel ask when he heard the voice that he loves so much.

He turn his head and then see Changjo who look at him with wide eyes. He shakily crawls towards Changjo and hug the younger. Changjo hugs him tightly when he feels that Niel cry while clutching his hands on Changjo’s shirt.

Cap sigh in relief when things got better. He patted Niel back and then smile. He text Chunji telling him that they had found Niel. Chunji reply and said they will patiently wait for him at the dorm.

"Hyung.. I miss you. So much.." changjo say as he hugs Niel tightly.

"I- I miss you too." Niel say as he look down.

The stare that Niel give him, makes his stomach churn in something. Slowly Changjo leaned over and then kiss Niel full on his lips. Niel can’t help but to gasp when Changjo kiss him. Then, Niel relax on the kiss.

Cap smile at them.

"I love you hyung. So much." Changjo say as he smiles sweetly. His hot breath tickling Niel’s lips.

Niel blush cutely. His cheeks tinted with pink roses.

"I love y-you too." He said while blushing.

Changjo smile happily when he feel that Niel respond to his feelings. He can’t get any happy then this. The car then move bring them back to their dorm.

 

……………………….

 

After things got clearer, and when Infinite get the news that one of their member were behind this. They decide to drop Sungyeol from Infinite. Myungsoo now were happy with their new life. Teen top now being silent for about 2 or 3 months, to make things got clearer.

Lee Joon and Junhyung, after being release from jail, they were punish to being in charges for the society works. Sungyeol still in the jail.

Meanwhile things started to go better and better for Niel. Maybe God didn’t hate him at all. Now God give him the best day in his life. Things got smoother and smoother within the time. No more bad things that happen to him.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys… I think this story is going to end. Maybe there’s another one chapter or there’s not… or maybe I will ended here.. I know that this chapter is really . I don’t know how to write fluffy ending… I know to you all this is confusing. But I really want to apologies to you all. I know that my story didn’t great. This is my fail imagination. I really sorry for any inconvenience that you found while read this story. Maybe you all will be disappointed after you read this. I really sorry. Mianhamnida…. -,-"