14

Am I Not Exist In This World?

 

 

Hey there.. Try to listen to this while read this. I really like it. Makes me get more and more ideas..

 

http://dc168.4shared.com/img/111564206/134b3d66/dlink__2Fdownload_2Fuijddzwp_3Ftsid_3D20130421-151010-360b020f_26dsid_3D5kul7n.345ef67542d91d7a268628fcfd6247e9/preview.mp3?sId=LZrzTp0r93hWoR0e

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changjo POV

 

While I’m on my way back to the dorm, my hearts can’t stop beating. Why does it’s feels so weird, like there’s something that will happen. While I in the middle of thinking, my phone suddenly ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Ne,, I’m on my way back into the dorm. why? Really, no wonder I feel like that. Okay hyung. Thanks for the information. Okay, I will go and look for him."

 

As I expected it to be happen. Niel hyung was in danger. I must be hurry up before anything happen to him. Before, I could reach to the dorm I tell the driver to turn back and go again to the place that was first before. I feel bad at him, then apologies immediately after what I have did. He said no problem because he know who is my father is, and he one of my father’s best friend.

 

After 15 minutes waiting, I can’t stop myself praying to God for Niel’s hyung safety.

15 minutes feels like a year to me as I shift uncomfortably at the seat. The uncle notice this and ask me while smiling.

 

"Is there’s something bothering you young man?" he ask me while his eyes scanning the cars at left and at the back through the mirror.

 

"Ne, my friends is in danger. I need to get there fast." I said to him.

 

"No wonder you look like that." He said before speed up the car, wanting to reach the destination quickly.

 

3 minutes later, we have reach the place. Quickly I put my hands inside my trousers pocket and get some money to pay him.

 

"No need. I will wait here for you two to come out." He said before politely push my hands back while smiling.

 

I can’t believe that my father has a friend that were so kind hearted. "Thanks uncle." I said then bowed at him.

 

After that I quickly go rush inside and ask the receptionist girl, is there’s a person named Ahn Daniel booking a room here.

 

"I’m sorry sir. There’s isn’t anybody here with the name Ahn Daniel." She said politely.

 

"What?!" I couldn’t believe her. There’s isn’t Niel hyung’s name. I take my time a little.

 

"but, can I look at there reception books?" I try to ask her.

 

She nodded then give me the books. Quickly I took it and scanned over. There’s no Niel hyung names, but a person name catch my attention.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo.’ The name suddenly clicked at my head.

 

‘maybe I can use this as the reason for search at the all room, beside this place is small.’ I said to myself.

 

"Urm, miss? Can I get the room number for this name?" I ask.

 

"Sure, please wait a second. Here’s the number, 0750." She handed me the paper showed the room number.

 

"Thank you." I said while bow a little at her. Before quickly taking the elevator towards the room.

 

When I reach the 2nd floor, I quickly get out from the elevator and my eyes scanned all the place, trying to find the room number. I was searching it for about 2 minutes and finally I found it.

 

Quickly I reach the front door and heard some screaming. I pressed my ears at the door. Some people who were get out from their room looking at me all weirdly but I don’t care. All I think now is Niel hyung.

 

"It is Niel hyung." I said as I finally comfirmed that was Niel hyung voice.

 

Without wasting any times, I gathered all my strength and push the door by force. There he is, Niel hyung was struggles against Myungsoo hyung. I don’t know why the scene makes my heart boiled with jealousy.

 

"Let him go you bastard!!" I shouted as I rushed and started to pull him off from Niel hyung.

 

I give him a punch on his face before he stumbles back fell down on his but at the floor. I quickly tackle him back and punch him several times on his beautiful face, before Niel hyung come and stop me by hugging me.

 

"Enough Changjo!! That’s enough!!" he said. But I don’t care. Myungsoo now was fainted due to the harshness punch from me.

 

"Step back hyung! This guy need to be teach on how to live." I said angrily as I keeps punching him although I’m aware of his unconsciousness.

 

"Changjo, please stop it." He said once again try to pry me off from him.

 

I then accidentally pushed him back, make him fall on his . When I realize that what has I’ve done, I quickly sat up and go at him.

 

"Oh my god! Sorry hyung. Sorry about that. I was so immersed on beating that boy. I really sorry." I said as I hugs him.

 

"C-Changjo yah… I-I’m afraid." He said while sobbing very hard.

 

I shushed him down by hugs him tightly. I can feel his shaking badly and he crying like a little kid while clutching on my hands. My heart dropped as I look at him.

 

"Let’s go back now hyung. Let’s go back." I pursue him.

 

He nodded and then get up with me. while we were in the car, I ask him, whether he would like to tell me what was exactly happened and he nod his head. One by one he tell me, how this is happened and I can’t help but to gasp at him.

 

"How come you didn’t tell us beforehand? I will help you." I said to him. I can’t help it but to feel a little anger towards him.

 

"I know, but I don’t want to risk our band. I don’t want to risk any of the member." He said to me.

 

"I know but at least you can tell me. don’t you trust me hyung?" I ask him.

 

He nod and then wiped his tears away.

 

"I do. But I don’t want you think that I’m dirty." He said while sobbing.

 

"No you didn’t. you have been forced right? So I’m not that fool to think that a person who were being forced was a dirty person. And clearly you not a dirty person. Please hyung, don’t think like that again, and please stop crying. It makes my hearts hurt." I said to him while hold our hands together.

 

He look up at me with teary eyes and smile.

 

"Thanks Changjo yah. Really thank you so much." He said to me.

 

I just smile and hugs him then I placed my chin on top if his heads and he just put his hands on my chest while snuggling closer to me. he still sobbing a little but better then before. I just shushed him by his hairs a little and his hands.

 

Nobody POV

 

After the incident, no one in teen top know about it unless it was Chunji and Changjo. They keep it as secret, afraid that Niel would break more if they all knows about it. After two day has passed, everything seemed be back to normal and they chatting happily.

 

l.joe then came and joined his lover at the couch by putting his hands on Niel’s shoulder.

 

"Hey, what’s up baby?" he ask. Niel just smile and saying that he’s fine.

 

From the corner of the couch there’s sit Changjo who were play some games on his ipad. But sometimes his gaze would stop at the couple.

 

He can see that Niel isn’t happily as usual with l.joe. he don’t why is though, maybe he feel bad at L.joe. but he himself feel a little jealousy.

 

Why can’t he wins Niel heart. Why does Niel so hard to give his heart at him? Is he really don’t like him. Changjo can’t help but frown at the thought.

 

But suddenly his thought were interrupted by Ricky’s phone. It signaling a message.

Curiosity take him out. While looking left and right, he quickly takes the phone and read the message.

 

It was from his girlfriend. Being the real maknae he is, he smile evilly before replying at the message telling the girl that Ricky is making some poops, at the toilet. Second later, the girl reply, who is the one who replying, and he reply back. I am Ricky. I’m using the phone in the toilet.

 

He smile before puts the handphone back to the place again, before snickering when Ricky’s come back. Changjo then sit up and walks towards the kitchen taking out some milk and pour it into some glass.

 

Second later, he can heard Ricky yelling about what has Changjo has done to his girlfriend until she’s freaked out. Changjo just laugh his heart out and the evening of the Teen Top ended like that.

 

L.joe POV

 

Why is I feel that something is wrong with Niel. Past this few days, he keeps frown and pouting a lot. I try to ask him why but he just brushes it off saying that, he’s okay.

But also these few days I can feel he’s like wanting to be far away from me.

 

I also can feel that we are not happy as like the others day. why? I keep questioning myself. Did I do something wrong? If I do, I need to make up with him. Maybe I will take him for talk a little.

 

When I was just about to go and ask him, suddenly my phones vibrated, signaling there’s an MMS incoming. I wonder, what was this. Then I opened it. I was shock to see it. My eyes started to get wide and I can feel that my blood is boiling. I can’t believe it.

 

Quickly I dashed over to the living room where’s there’s all our members gathering. Niel and Cap were talking. Chunji were reading some newspaper, Changjo and Ricky are playing some games.

 

With angry, I dashed over and pulls Niel upwards before slamming him, knocking him onto the floor makes all the members shocked to see that I was angry with him.

 

"Ahn Daniel!!! What is this???" I ask him, through gritted teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke, hi guys. Ohohohoho, things started to get more and more tension. Alright, I won’t take a long time to speech. As usual I leave you with this. Kekeke..