2

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Changjo POV

    "hyung! Niel hyung! What are you inside the bathroom?? We all need to use it! I wanna pee!!" I whined at him. After a second, he the opened the door. His face hang low looking down onto the floor. His bangs covering his face. At the corner of my eyes, I can see his eyes swell. Maybe he were crying. "Hyung? You're okay?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder. He tense then swatted away my hand. "Don't touch me!" He yelled then walk to our room. I was taken aback by his action and look at him running with a wide eyes. "What's the yelling about?" Cap hyung came and ask me. I shook my head and step inside the bathroom. 'He's been acting weird this past few days. I wonder why is that.' I thought as I was my hand. Suddenly my eyes caught something that was white and crumples being thrown inside the bucket. I pick it up and opened it. My eyes went wide as I read the paper. 'Ahn Daniel!! This is ur anti fan!!! Listen!! If u still wanna live, you better back off from Teen Top, who wanna have an idol who look so ugly like u?? Hell no!!! Even I were being beaten till death I will still never like u!!!! I don't know why that someone like u wanna be an artist?? Ur ugly u know!! I also bet that u were not fully a man. Tch!! Just look at ur figures, which man does have a BIG lips like u?? Hahahaha many people say that big lips always the iest and the most dreamed by every girl, that's true but you are men!! You are ing MEN!!! Hahahaha I just wanna give u a warning, If u still don't wanna back off, I will make sure u life will suffer.. You will suffer until u were gone!! Poffftt!!!!! Like smoke!!! Hahahahaha' the letter wrote like that.

     My hearts start to beating faster then before. I can feel my bloof raising, and I was full with anger. How could someone do that to him?? His innocent and what can he do if he were born like that? I really can't forgive this girl or boy or whoever wrote this! I will make sure that Niel hyung was alright. Quickly I put the paper inside my pocket and walk to our shared bedroom. I opened the door slightly and peek inside. There he is laying on his side on the bed and I can see his body shaking a little. I bet he is crying once again. Slowly I make my way towards him. I sat on the edge of the bed near with him and then slowly pat his back. "Hyung! Why are you crying?" I ask him. He look shocked at first and then quickly wiped his tears with his hands. "I'm okay Changjo yah. Don't worry. I just have aome flu." He said while pretending to be sick. I just stare at him, his body were so thin and fragile. His feeling must be really hurt. "Then are you crying because of you have a flu?" I ask him. He nodded his head and smile. Seeing his smile I can't help buy to smile back. "Hyung tell me the truth. I promise I will keep it as secret." I assured him to tell me. He smile and hold my hand. "I will tell you later Changjo yah. Okay?" he said then plead me with his eyes. I sigh then nod to him. "Okay hyung, let's go down. I'm hungry." I whined at him. He chuckle and then start to get off from the bed. I smile as I can see his face light up a little.

 

Nobody POV

 

    Niel and Changjo walk out from their room to the kitchen just to be greet with a grumpy L.joe. "Yah!! Why are you two so lovey dovey with each other?" he ask. His voice clearly show that he were annoyed. "Why hyung? We didn't disturb you! Just go with your own boyfriend. Why you would disturb us?" Changjo said. His voice raise a little. "Urn.. That's... Nothing. I just find you two annoyed." With that he slammed the door hard in front of Changjo's face make the boy flinch and fell down to the floor. Niel then quickly help him to stand up. "You're okay?" he ask. "I'm okay." Changjo said. After that accident Niel and Changjo slowly became close. They will always go together wherever they go, and if Niel have something to tell he will always find Changjo. All their member happy that now Niel was cheerful back again all thanks to Changjo. But there is one person that doesn't like to see the two close. His eyes twitching in anger. Suddenly Chunji came and sit beside him. "Hey baby. Why are you look so tense?" he ask. "I just hate to see them both!" L.joe spoke up since he didn't realise it was Chunji who were sit beside him. "Why you jealous?" he ask. L.joe then gasp about what has he blurted out. "I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Sorry.." L.joe say as he try to plead Chunji. Chunji scoffed and walk away from there, leaving L.joe alone. Chunji always know that his lover fell in love with their emotional vocalist and the others seemed so oblious to feeling. Chunji didn't feel any jealous from what L.joe has done to him. He knows that L.joe like Ahn Daniel a long time ago. He just know it all because he will talk in his sleep, wherever the younger boy moves around the dorm and whenever he stay with Changjo he will always stare at him. He know it all, and he has been waiting for a perfect time to tell where L.Joe finally say that he don't want to be with him anymore. So he already have a back up plan. Chunji smile sadly at the thought, but what can he do more, a person love cannot be forced. So he willing to take whatever happens in the future.

 

     The two maknae then sit on the couch looking some movie. "Hyung, I know what's your problem is." Changjo said then keep focusing on Niel. He saw that Niel stop eating when he say that. "It's all about thid right?" He handed Niel the piece of paper. Niel gulped loudly, "H-how d-dis you f-find o-out?" He stuttered ask Changjo back. "Oh? You mean this paper? I just found it when I want to clean the trash. Hyung tell me about this. Please. This must be hard for you to take it right? And you just need somebody beside you, to hold you and to support you right?" Niel then keep his head low staring onto his own socks. Changjo then tilt Niel's chin using his finger, "Hyung look at me. Is this true?" Niel eyes started to water, he nodded slowly. "Y-yes.. Changjo ahh.. I have receive this threatment letter since we debut. But I was stubborn. I keep ignore it until today. They be more eggresive then I would ever imagine. Last week they give me a box as a present. I opened it and I were really shock to see there's a dead doll with his body being stabbed with various kind of things. And the doll named Ahn Daniel. It was me. Maybe they were right. I don't deserve in this industry. Maybe I should-" before he could finish it Changjo put a finger on his lips. That makes Niel stunned and stare at Changjo with wide eyes. "Don't.. Don't ever say that word! I hate it. You not the same as they were talking about. You're special hyung. You just special boy. Teen top needs you. You must be strong for this. You must fight them!" Changjo said and squeeze Niel hands a little. He can see that Niel lips tremble slightly and within a minute, a single tears dropped down from his flawless face. Changjo smile and hug the older boy. "I was afraid Changjo ah. I'm afraid.." he said through sobbing. Changjo convince him that he will be with him whenever he need him. "Trust me Hyung. I will take care of you." he said then drew closer to Niel face. Niel face form slightly a red shade as the close betweeb them were so close. "T-thanks. Changjo ah." Niel formed a shyly smile. Changjo then pecked on Niel left cheek makes the older boy widen his eyes. "It's okay. I love you hyung. You're just like my brother that makes me want to take care of you. Indeed you were my brother." Changjo said as he hug the older. But somehow Niel hearts feel slightly hurt from the maknae words. He keep wandering whats wrong with him. His heart will beats faster when the younger hugs him and stay by his side. He don't know it all. "Hyung! Why are you look so nervous?" Changjo ask. "N-nothin.. I was just feeling cold." he lie. "O.o?? Seriously hyung? We didn't even open the air conditioner and you feels cold?" Changjo ask. "Y-yeah.. I feel cold." Niel say while acting a little. "Heh. You so adorable hyung. That's why I like you." Changjo say once again. Niel just smile sadly thinking that Changjo words earlier.

   I'm done,, sorry for the crappy chapter that I wrote. I just have some hard time and I will try to update this with my other stories, also I'm sorry if there's so much wrong typos and verbs. I type this on my phone so the result came out like this. Sorry -.-'