21

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

After 6 months without making any comeback, Teen Top finally makes a comeback. To Niel surprise, the fans cheering loudly at him. While they were on stage, Changjo gives him reassure smile. He smile back and holds the younger hands after their performance is finish.

They all sweating like crazy. Cap fanning himself while Chunji is basically taking the water in one big gulp. L.joe keep his hairs out from sticking to his face. He looks over Niel and Changjo. Suddenly his phone ringing. He take out and look at the message.

"yahh, look. L.joe hyung smiling like idiot now. I wonder who the person who catches his heart is." Ricky says as he nudges Changjo’s arms.

The younger just shrugged. He wandered too, who is the lucky person that have catch the stubborn hyung. He look over at Niel and see that Niel was watching L.joe back. He sigh then slumped onto the floor heavily.

That night at living room…

"Hyung, you don’t want to tell me who is the lucky person." Niel asks.

"Does it matter with you?" l.joe spat back.

Niel taken back by his hyung coldness. His eyes wide and his pupils trembles. L.joe bit his lips from the sudden outburst. He also didn’t know that he will be muttering those words towards Niel. A person that he use to love before.

Niel smile bitterly before get up and bow a good night at his hyung.

"I know it was not my business. Sorry for interrupting you at this time. I’m sorry hyung. Good night." He said before turning on his back and walks towards his bed shares with Changjo.

"W-wait Niel!!" L.joe try to call the boy, but Niel already slammed the door shut.

He walks towards the bed and flops himself with a sigh and shut his eyes tight. Wanting the visible tears gone. Changjo who just finish shower step inside and watch Niel who puff out his cheeks in angry manner.

"Why? Does something bothering you hyung?" he asks as he dry his hairs using a towel.

"nothing. I’m just tired." He said rolling on his side while grabbing the bed sheet.

Minutes later, Changjo joins him at the bed.

"then why your face look bad like that? Like an old guy?" he asks again.

"no, I’m just thinking. Did you really love me?" niel suddenly asks without looking back at Changjo.

"of course! What makes you feels like that hyung? Did something happen?" changjo worriedly asks as he hugs Niel from behind and snuggles at his hyung fresh hair.

"No.. There’s nothing. It just me who wandering. Who knows our relations wasn’t that good and might possibly off when it just the time."

Changjo hugs Niel tighter. He inhales Niel sweet scent before hugs Niel, making the older facing him in the process. Niel place his head at the crook of Changjo’s neck and slowly closing his eyes.

"that will never happen hyung. I will always love you." Changjo said while Niel hairs.

Niel just hummed before his tiredness slowly taking him away. Soon Changjo following him.

The next day…

All teen top member going out to eat with their manager except for Niel and L.joe. L.joe complains that he wasn’t feeling that good and Niel just said that he didn’t in the mood to go out.

The two people sit awkwardly at the dinner table. Niel quickly take a big slurp of his cornflakes and munching on it quickly. Meanwhile L.joe his sipping his hot chocolate while looking at Niel. Sometimes when the latter look back at him, he will drift his eyes away. not wanting to make any eye contact with the said boy.

"Hyung-"

"Niel-ah-"

The two speaks in the same time.

"You go first." L.joe say.

"Hyung, I’m sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable yesterday. I’m really sorry" niel says as he play with his spoon inside the bowl.

"Aniya… it’s okay. It supposes to be me who apologize to you. Because I was acting so suddenly yesterday. I know that I wasn’t supposed to be mad at you like that." L.joe say as he sniff a little.

Niel let out a hearty laugh.

"it’s okay hyung. It’s nothing. I already forgive you. Are you catch a cold hyung?" niel asks looking all concerned.

"Aniya.. just a little runny nose. I’m okay."

"How could it be that okay. You stay here, I make you some hot soup."

"Aniya.. I’m okay."

"Tch.. just stay there and let me do it."

Niel stood up and look over the cabinet and the fridge. He get out a few things to make his favourite hot soup. He always eat that when he catch a cold. L.joe can’t help but smile at the other.

Few moments later, Niel finally finish making the soup and place the hot bowl in front of L.joe.

"Careful it’s still hot." Niel say as he sit in front of L.joe and smile at the older.

"Thank Niel-ah. I will eat this." L.joe smile back and he slurp the soup before pausing and let the taste of the soup lingering inside his mouth.

"Eottae?? Is it good?"

"Yahh!! What is it?"

"Is it bad?? Oh, I don’t know that my soup wasn’t that great. But I’ve taste it earlier, it was delicious. I’ve even make for Cap hyung, Chunji hyung and even for Changjo. They all say it’s delicious, but why are you saying it wasn’t? aishh.. maybe your taste bud having a problem right now." Niel say while pouting.

"Yahh!! Who say it wasn’t delicious? I didn’t even finish my words yet you cut me off?? Tchh.. it was delicious. I’ve never taste this soup like this before, not even my mom can do like this. Hey, later when can you teach my mom to make a soup like this?" l.joe asks Niel as he look at the boy and take another sip.

"How can I? You’re mom cook better than me. No I can’t teach her." Niel say as he stuck out his tongue at the other.

 L.joe just smile at the childish action. He keeps sipping the soup. Niel just watch him while having his one hands on his chin. L.joe stop drinking his soup and look up at Niel.

"Why are you looking at me like that? There’s something on my face?" he asks as he rubs his face, trying to find if there’s any on his face.

Niel just chukle.

"Aniya.. there’s nothing. Hyung, emm.. there’s nothing."

"what do you want to asks me Niel?" L.joe ask Niel.

Niel just shook his head.

"Nothing…"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Hyung when you finish eating that, you can wash it yourself right?" niel asks.

"tch, what kind of question is that?"

"hahaha, who know you might not done it."

"yahh, I know how to wash the dishes myself." L.joe say.

"erm, it great then. I’m gonna rest inside my room."

"you’re sleep?"

"I feel so tired and sleepy. I don’t know why though. So, I’m just gonna sleep for now. Aww, I’m so sleepy" niel say as he yawns shamelessly.

"yahh you butthead!! Hahaha, go to sleep you lazy bump!" L.joe say as he laugh at the boy.

"ermm.. wake me up when the others are back."

"okay."

With that Niel walk inside his room and flop himself on his bed. Within minutes, his eyes closed and his breathing going smoothly. He’s already sleeping.

After finish eating, L.joe wash the bowl and plate he use before going to living room and open the tv. But somehow, the show didn’t catch his attention at all. What he thinks right now is Niel. Why did suddenly he acting like that. It’s not even he look sick or what.

While L.joe still in his deep thought, the beep from the security rings alerting that the others are back.

"We’re home!" chunji yell out.

"Oh? You’re back."

"Where’s Niel hyung?" Ricky asks.

"He say he was sleepy and tired. So he went to sleep."

"ahh…" Ricky say as he went inside his bedroom.

"Yah Changjo! Take a good care of Niel, he’s sick now." L.joe says as he looks at the younger.

"I know. Did he really sick?"

"I don’t know. He look tired and sleepy today. You better check him by yourself."

"Arasso. Thanks for reminding me." changjo flash him a smile before walks towards his room.

……………….

After finish shower, Changjo sit in front of his beloved hyung, he stood there and smile at his hyung. Slowly his hands creeps up before caressing his hyung face.

‘he didn’t even burn or what’ changjo think.

He bit his lips before slowly leaning towards Niel. Then he place a kiss on Niel left cheek. Whispering a faint good night.

 

Hi guys.. I know I haven’t update for such a long time. it kinda though for me. and I’m just currently heal from my previous accident. For you all information, this maybe will be a little weird since I’m lost idea for this. Or maybe I should stop here and delete this?? You all will know because the story I’ve just write now is really ridiculous since I’m totally doomed from any ideas…. I’m such a…. don’t know…