11

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Niel POV

Today we will perform at the Music Bank special stage which we were being combined with Infinite sunbae. My head was dizzy when I heard that group name. I don’t know what I was doing with him. But I can’t help it. I have to agree with him, if not my group state will be in danger. I bit my lips as I thought of it.

"trying to look y?" the make up noona ask me bringing me back onto the world.

"ani- I was just thinking something." I quickly said to him.

"what was it about? Is it about the performance? I’m 100 percent sure that it would be good and amazing." She said as she smeared the strawberry lipgloss on my lips making it looks shine and pinkish.

I just nod at her and smile. She smile back at me and after setting down my face she quickly go and take some tools for my hair. Second later she came back with the tools. She then started to make my hair. It was beautiful, and she makes a little wave on my hair make me looks like a girl.

"you’re pretty hyung. Seriously." Changjo said as he put his hands on both of my shoulder and stare at me on the mirror which I quickly avoid it.

"t-thanks Changjo-ah.." I said to him.

Then suddenly my phone vibrate, signaling there was a message.

I opened it make sure that Changjo who were standing behind me didn’t see it.

it’s time…I will wait for you at the room…I give you three minutes starting from now..’

Quickly I hide the phone and started to get up, but only being pushed down by Changjo.

"where are you going? We only have 5 minutes left from the performance." He said.

"I-I need to go to the toilet, I will take 3 minutes. Okay, now let me go." I raise my voice at him a little before get up and dashed out from the room. He looks shocked at my suddenly outburst.

With a heavy heart I leave him.

Changjo POV

‘what is Niel hyung hiding from me, is he planning something?’I keep thought. Half of my heart said that I need to follow him, but the other half saying that I don’t have too. What if he really go to the toilet, surely you don’t want to see he doing his business.

I chuckle lightly at the thought. But I decide to get out to take some drink from the vending machine.

After I get my favorite drink, I walk back and meet with Infinite leader Sunggyu hyung.

"hi, Changjo yah, did you see Myungsoo?"

"no hyung.  I didn’t see him, why?" I ask him while sipping my drink.

"n-nothing, I just wanna make sure that we make a little practice before go up to the stage, but he was disappear two minutes ago."

"maybe he go to the toilet." I said to him.

He smile at me. Just as he want to speak, I heard a voice interrupted from my back, I spin around and there he is. But Niel hyung with Myungsoo hyung, holding hands. I frowned at them.

‘why does he need to hold Myungsoo hyung hands, isn’t that he couple with L.joe hyung?’ I thought.

"yah! Myungsoo where did you go?! We only have two more minutes?!" Sunggyu hyung nagged at him.

"I just go to the toilet, and I meet this cutie." He said then pinched Niel hyung face.

But somehow it didn’t feels right. I mean, just look the way that Niel hyung will flinched when he raise his hands or speak. I also can see that Niel hyung looks nervous and there’s something wrong with his face.

I take his hands and bring him to our waiting room,

"sorry hyung. But I need to take him to our group. Maybe Cap hyung will mad right now." I said to the both of them. 

"urm, sure. Beside we also need to go back. See you after the show." Sunggyu hyung say as he waved at us and bring back with him.

Quickly I dragged Niel hyung with me inside and closed the door. I studied his figures, his lips seemed slightly swell and they were red. The lip gloss he was wearing also smearing around, his cheeks also have some stained tears.

‘maybe he was being assault again but from who?’ I thought as I bring my finger to trace his face.

He flinch when I try to touch him.

"don’t touch me Changjo. I- I don’t want to be touch. Please…" he begged me. his body shaking so bad and he put his hands on both of his ears, covering them.

"hyung…."  I trailed off..

‘there must be a reason he was being like this’ I said to myself as I see he walk pass me and goes to L.joe.

"hyung, that’s hurts…." I slowly said as I look at his back and I clutch my chest slightly, trying to reduce the pain that I felt..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi…..sorry for the long absent, I was lacking on idea on this. But I hope that you all like this one. Although it was a short one, but I promise next time it would be longer then it should be, hahaha…Anyways thanks for the comments..also don’t forget to comment on this ne??? and let me know if this was a good or not,,, bye..