Werewolf part 3

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov 
"T-Thunder is that you." I stuttered. "____ get out of here Ren spoke. I was about to leave when Lee Joon grabbed my wrist. "She should know what all of us are." Lee Joon spoke right after.  "And if you don't I'm going to take her with me." He spoke again. What's going on here. Wait I should be asking that out loud. "What's going on here." I asked. " you'll see either way Lee Joon spoke again. "I take it that your not going to tell her.  Ok suit yourself. ___ dear you'll be coming with me and thunder." Lee Joon said. "I'm not going with you." I spoke sternly. "Well too bad cause our coming with us either the easy way or the hard way." Lee Joon calmly said. "I chose the hard way. I'm not going with you I'm going to leave with nuest oppas."  Replied. I could see the smiles on nuest's faces when I said that. "We can't let you do that can we thunder." Lee Joon  asked thunder who is now back to his so called human form. "No we can't." He said while smirking. All of a sudden I started to get sleepy. Soon every thin out. 
 
Thunders pov
When they were talking about who knows what I changed back into my human form. "We'll to bad cause your comng with either the easy way or the hard way." Lee Joon calmly said. Oh my god what's going on. I chose the hard way. I'm not going with you I'm going to leave with nuest oppas. NO ONE EVER CHOSE THE HARD WAY WHEN IT COMES TO LEE JOON. "We can't let you do that right thunder." He asked me. Oh I get it he wants me to use my power on her and yes all of MBLAQ has powers."no we can't." I said while smirking then she started to fall asleep then I went up to her and caught her before she fell to the ground. I picked her up bridal style and started to walk away. "What did you do to her."  All of nuest cried. Then we disappeared into the forest.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN)
sorry it's really short iwas wrighting it on my way home from snowboarding and I was gone sinse 11:30 this mourning I'm sorry for updating late again but tomorrow ill try and update when I wake up and wright in the comments to tell me what you want to happen to ___. When she's at MBLAQs house good night