Yes

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
 
 
"I like you.....no love you." Taemin said. I didn't know what to say. I like him too but i don't know how to say it my words weren't coming out. "It's ok I know that you don't like me I just couldn't keep it away from you anymore." Taemim said. "No your wrong. I like you too." I replied with a smile on my face. "Really!!" Taemin exclaimed I nodded in reply. Right then he hugged me. "So does that mean were a thing now." Taemin asked again I nodded in reply. We then reached school I was about to get out when taemin grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a loving kiss. "Bye oppa. See you later." I said then left to find nuest. I was trying my best to walk but my crutches made me walk so slow because I wasn't used to them. I was walking to my locker when I bumped into someone. I fell back on my . Then a pain went up my leg. I winced in pain but then some person helped me up "sorry." He said then left.
 
??????'s pov
 
I was walking when I bumped into someone. I looked down to a petit girl. I looked at her face and saw her wincing in pain I looked at her foot. It was in a cast. I felt so guilty that I knocked over a crippled person. I picked her crutches up and helped her up all I could say was "sorry." I walked away and mentally slapped myself. "I'm such an idiot I should have stayed with her." I mumbled under my breath. I looked back to see her no where in sight I sighed and continued my way to the office. 
 
Lee Joon's pov
I was walking in the school when I spotted ____ she was walking and then bumped into some guy. I was about to walk over there to help her up but the guy did it instead. After he helped her he walked away and came my way. "I'm such an idiot I should have stayed with her." He mumbled. I walked up to her but when she saw me she started to so called walk away. She was really slow so I caught up to her really quickly. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my embrace. "I'm sorry I didn't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to have a first impression of me as a jerk. Can we start over?" I asked hoping that she will forgive me. "I will forgive you if..." "If what..." I cut her off. "If you help me get to my classes today." She said. "Ok no problem." I said while smirking. I then picked her up bridal style and started to walk to our first class. "Yah!!! I didn't mean it this way." She said while hitting me. I chuckled and held on to her tighter so that I wouldn't drop her. Once we got to class all eyes were on us. I quickly put her down at her desk and went to mine wich was right next to hers. The first two classes went by fast. And then came lunch. She started to walk out of class I was about to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me when that guy she bumped into this mourning asked her first. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) sorry I didn't update for two days but here is Fridays I'm working on Saturdays then I'll do today's again sorry for being late I just had a busy weekend :):):) <3