Yesung

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
 
As i was walking out of class that guy who bumped into me this mourning came up to me (btw he's in all of your classes) "hey sorry about earlier. My name is yesung what's yours." Yesung asked. "Hi my name is ____. Nice to meet you." I said while smiling. "Wow that's a nice name."  He complimented. "Thank you I like your name too."  I replied. "So....um....would....you like to have lunch with me." He stuttered. I chuckled at him then nodded. "But can we not go to the caf I would like to go eat outside if that's ok with you?" I asked. Yesung just nodded we went to our lockers and got out our lunch then went outside. "Yesung-Shii where do you want to sit." I asked "call me oppa and over there." Yesung replied. "Ok oppa let's go." I said then we went and ate our lunch. I was eating peacefully when a bunch of people surrounded us to be more exact all of MBLAQ. I was still mad at everyone there accept for Lee Joon. "Can we talk to you for a sec." G.O asked I shook my head and them said. "Later I'm eating with yesung oppa." They all sighed. They were all about to leave when Lee Joon came back and kissed me on my cheek. I'm so gonna get him for this later but for now I'm with yesung and I'm not going to ditch him for no reason. 10 minutes later the bell rang telling us to go back to class. Yesung helped me get to our next class to be met by angry looking thunder and Lee Joon. I ignored them and went to my seat. "Meet us at the end of the day unless you want us to repeat yesterday." Lee Joon said. I just ignored him and did my work. In the end of the day I didn't feel like meeting up with MBLAQ so I went to where teamins car is and got in. "Hey babe." Taemin said and pecked my lips. "Hey oppa."  I replied I saw MBLAQ coming out of the school looking for me. "Oppa start driving now. I want to go home I think no I have a lot of homework." I said taemin didn't complain just started the car and left school. I let out a sigh of relief. 
 
Lee Joon's pov
 
We were looking for ____ when I saw a familiar  drive away I look closely and saw ____ in it. "Lee Joon I thought you said that she would me here." Mir whined. "Do you guys remember where she lives cause that's where she's heading." I said and smirked. So you chose to repeat yesterday. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) I added a new character yesung from super junior :)