Little sister

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
 
"Get them" one said. Taemin grabbed my wrist and started to run. I looked behind me to see the four guys running after us. I turned around and as soon as I did I tripped on a branch. Just great...... Teamin was still running. I got up and ran my fastest to catch up to him. Surprisingly. I reached him and ran faster than him. I saw him get tackled by three of the guys. I stopped and started to run back to him. " go run I fine I got this. RUN NOW! He screamed. I followed his orders an ran soon enough I was being chased by one of them. That's right only three tackled him. I kept running and running, but he was gaining on me. I put all of my force into my running and started to run very fast. After a while of running I still didn't reach the end of the forest. I stopped in my tracks turned around and waited for  that guy to get closer. As he got arms length distance I punched him in the face. "That hurt." He said while holding where I just punched him. He tried to kick me but I avoided it and an kicked him in the gut sending him flying across 20 feet. He got up and suddenly my head hurt A lOT. He must be using his powers. Blue fire showed up in my hands and I threw it at him. He screamed in agony. Then another guy showed up and threw water at him to stop the flames. But it didn't stop it because it wasn't fire but flames of boiling hot water. He then used air and blew them out. Smart boy. I thought. The guy I had set on "fire" got up and tackled me. "You chose the wrong person to mess with." He spat out In frustration. " haha. I think it's the other way around." I growled. He then pined me up against a tree. Then roots shot up from the ground and tied around his arms and legs. I fell onto the ground. "One down. Now to the other." I mumbled. I went up to him and I could sense that he was going to be harder to defeat. When I was about half way to him I started to run. When I got close enough I drop kicked him. He fell to the floor and spat out blood. He got back up and water surrounded me and him. "What you did to my friend over there. Wasn't ok. I'm not gonna go easy on you. All of a sudden a bunch of water came falling down I quickly used air to shield me . It bounced off of it and onto the guy. He screamed in frustration. "Aghh!! How many powers do you have!!!" Then I went invisible." Looks like your leader didn't tell you that I have all powers you can name." I told him.  I turned back normal and shot water at him. He went flying into his own wall of water. It all collapsed around me. I felt a gush of wind nock me down to the ground. He then jumped on top of me and   Pined me to the ground. Then I saw a group of guys. This was the first time that I was happy to see...... Himchan. And the rest of BAP standing there in front of me. "I would get off of her if I were you." Himchan said. Soon enough the leader yongguk was pulling him off of me and throwing him. He hit a tree and was nocked out.  Then three more people came running. One was taemin and the other two were the people trying to kidnap me. The two came up to me one grabbed my arm and the other guys arm. In a flash we were no longer in a forest but in front of a mansion... "Welcome home little sister." One of the guys said.
 
 
------------------------------------------
(AN) I'm sosososososososososo sorry for not updating for a long time I hope his chapter makes up for it. ;) please comment on what you thought. Next chapter you will find out who kidnaped ____. And why they said. "Welcome home little sister." 
 
STAY COOL. HAVE A HEART LIKE PICKACHU  
PEACE