Final

The Dark Truth

 

1.Your p.o.v 
 
The hug lasted for a couple of minutes. Ren pulled away.
  " lets go for a walk." Ren suggested. I nodded and we left the café. We walked for a bit when we ended up at a park. I spotted a bench and went to sit at it. Ren followed me to the bench and sat down. He then looked me in the eyes.    
 
"_____........ You know we've been friends for a Long time....." I nodded. " well I want to be more than friends. (Gahhhh it's too cheesy Sowwy. Back to te story..) will you be my girlfriend." He asked. 
 
 "You can't be serious." I replied. The next thing I know we were kissing. At first I was surprised but then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. We pulled apart. 
 
"If I were kidding would I have done that." He smirked I shook my head. 
 
  "What do you say will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was puzzled by what just happened. I don't know what happened but it felt right. It felt right to say yes, but do I even like him. No I didn't like him. I loved him. He completed me. I decided to say yes. I nodded and he hugged me out of joy. I hugged him back. in the middle of the hug I got a call from an unknown number. I pulled away and answered it. 
 
"Hello."
 
"It's been 3 hours since your plane was supposed to land where are you." I started to chuckle. 
 
 "I'm still in Korea." 
 
  "WHAT?!?!?!?!??" 
 
  "Taemin I know about your whole plan with super junior. I heard you talking. This was just a way to get rid of you for a couple of weeks." 
 
  "Well when are you getting here?" 
 
  "Taemin don't you understand. I'm really really really sorry, I'm not coming to Canada I'm staying in Korea. The reason why I chose Canada was because its the only place that doesn't have a plane back to Korea for another 2-3 weeks." I heard him scoff on the other side of the phone. 
 
  He chuckled." So you figured out our plan. What about super junior they will kill you before tomorrow morning." 
 
  "Your wrong about that. As we speak. SHINee,MBLAQ, NU'est, DBSK,4Minute and B.A.P are fighting against super junior. Who do you think is gonna win. Bye" I hung up and looked at Ren. He was shocked. 
 
"You remeber everyone now?" He asked. I guess I should tell him the truth now that he's my boyfriend 
 
"I never forgot about anything..." Then I told him the whole truth. He nodded in understanding. I got a text. It was from hyuna.
 
To: ____
 
Hey we took care of super junior did you get rid of taemin. 
 
From: Hyuna
 
To: Hyuna 
 
Yea taemin is gone for now don't worry I'm with Ren.
 
From: ____
 
To: ____
 
 Good. Meet us at ---- ----- restaurant. All 31 one of us are already here we're now just waiting for you. And yea we have a VIP room for 33 so it's all good so get changed and join us here in 30 minutes we're waiting.
 
From: Hyuna 
 
To: Hyuna 
 
Ok be there soon ;) 
Ps. I have something to announce. 
 
From: ____
 
  "Ren they're all waiting for us so let's go to my house so I can get changed. Oh and can you keep that I never forgot anything a secret I don't want anyone knowing." I explained
 
  "I'll keep it a secret I promise. Lets go" 
 
 
 
 
  When we got to the restaurant we went to the VIP room and joined everyone. 
 
We were in the middle of eating when Ren and I gave each other looks saying that we had to tell them. Ren cleared his voice and got everyone's attention. 
 
  " I have an announcement to make.... ______ and I are dating." He walked over to me and kissed me. 
 
  "I love you ____"
 
  "I love you Ren". 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
AN
 
  AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!
 
  I'm sorry this is a bad ending but I couldn't think of anything else and it's not as long of a chapter as I thought. 
 
  Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story. comment on what you think and check out my other stories like my newest one "the difference between day and night" :D 
 
  to think that the story is now done makes me feel successful woohoo now I got to continue my other stories too. Have a wonderful year!!!!!