Chapter 4 warewolf part 1

The Dark Truth

Your pov

 

As I was walking down he hall I bumped into someone just to be exact JR. Right before I fell to the ground he caught me as he was pulling me up he looked past me and then. HE KISSED ME!!!!!! Why would he do that but I deside to play along." Oppa not here." I tried not to laugh. I could see JRs face lighten up when I decided to play along. I hope he knows that I will scold him later for stealing a kiss. Or should I say MY FIRST KISS!!!! As soon as he started to smirk I glared at him giving the message that he needs to leave. He got the message. "See ya later babe." He said. As soon as he left the questions started. "Is he your boyfriend?" Asked thunder "haha ani. We're just bffs."  

 

Thunders pov

"Haha ani. We're just bffs."  ____ said. Yay I still have a chance. " then why did he kiss you and why did Ren hug you are you a player." Asked Lee Joon. "Actually I don't know why there like this. They usually hug me but not kiss me." _____  explained. I think I know why they're actin weird. They're trying to tell us that 'she' is there's. im not gonna let that happen she'll be ours *smirk* 

Lee Joon's POV

Well that explains every thing they're trying to give us a sign saying that 'she's' there's. and I can tell that thunder has the same thought as me. She's not gonna be there's for long. I can tell because he's smirking. "Okay let's get goin to our first class."____said. When we got In the class we introduced ourselfs and  say beside _____. But the thing that bothered me was that Aron was sittin behind her. "Can we meet after school in the caf." Aron said "yeah sure"  ____ replied.

---------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN)

Sorry for updating late for being late ill wright another chapter ill try and update it before 11 and ill update again tomorrow