Super junior

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
"I'm afraid you guys can't do that." Lee Joon smirked.  Oh scratch that he does have something planned."b-but I-I want to go home I said. "I'm sorry but I can't let you do that."Lee Joon said. "We'll I'm leaving." I said all of a sudden I started to lose the feeling in my legs. I started to tremble and I fell to the floor. I hit my head on the ground really hard. My vision got very burly then I out.
 
Lee Joon's pov
 
"We'll I'm leaving." ____ stated. I kinda felt bad for her so I decided to let them leave. I turned to see ____ trembling and then falling on the ground with a loud thud. She hit her head so hard it started to bleed. Then I saw her close her eyes. I thought taemin would help her but I looked over to him who seems to be frozen. I quickly picked ____ up bridal style and ran downstairs. " seungho super junior is here they just made ____ like this." They all looked at me and they all gasped at the sight of ____ bleeding A Lot. Then taemin came runnin down the stairs "oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! What do we do super junior is trying to get in." Taemin screamed while running in a circle. "YAH!!! Stop running and come help!!!!" Seungho screamed. He quickly came to a stop and ran to us. "Oh my god ____ is going to die if I don't turn her into a va..........nevermind." Taemin said. " ok first call her brother. Then tell him to come here fast.ok understood taemin." Seungho said. He nodded the left to get the phone 30 seconds later shinee and nuest showed up.
 
Minho's pov
 
I got a call from taemin telling me that ____ us dying at MBLAQ's house because of super junior. I quickly called all of shinee and nuest and went straight to MBLAQ's house we got there and I walked in to see ____'s head bleeding and the looks of it she has lost A LOT of blood. I knew the only option was to turn her into a vampire. Since key is the one who can Handel his thirst the most ill make him do it because anyone else and she will be dead as . "Key come here." I said key came up and I whispered the plan to him. He nodded and went up to Lee Joon who was holding____. He told Lee Joon what he was going to do then said why. Lee Joon nodded and gave her to key. 
 
Keys pov
 
"Key come here." Minho said I did as I was told and went up to him. "Key I need you to turn her into one of us and you know why I'm asking you right." He whispered to me. I nodded and went up to Lee Joon who was carrying ____. I told him exactly what Minho told me. He nodded and gave her to me. I slowly went closer to her neck. Closer. Closer and the I bit her. As soon as I felt like I done what I needed to do I pulled away from her. Lee Joon once again took her and put her down on the couch. Then all of a sudden the door slammed open and then came in super junior. They looked around and spotted ____ on the couch healing very quickly actually very very very fast I one second her eyes shot open but they weren't red like ours but a golden and blue mixture. She got up and broke her cast off. * looks like she's all healed. I thought. they all looked at her in surprise she smirked and ran over to them as fast as lightning I couldn't even see a blur all. I saw was air thin air she beat all of them up in not even 5 seconds. We all looked at her in amazement. "What. Did I do something wrong?" She asked with an inocwnt look on her face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) 
So what do you think of this chapter. Too boring? Too short? Not interesting? Please tell me I'm looking forward to comments to this chapter so please do comment ;)