Super junior???

The Dark Truth

 

Yesungs pov
I was walking outside when I saw____ walking to a car. She got in and then kissed taemin."ugh why is there so many people protecting her. I mumbled under my breath. I turned around to see all of MBLAQ standing behind me. "You won't get to her easily. She has us,shinee and Nuest." Seungho said. Damn it why so many. I thought. 
 
Mir's pov
"Your not going to get to her easily. Se has us,shinee and Nuest." Seungho said. Wait what's so improtant about her. Yesung then just walked away. We started to head in the direction of ____'s house. When we heard a scream. It sounded like ____'s scream. We all started to run to where we herd the scream to find yesung's stupid gang beating up taemin while holding ____ back from doing anything we were about to step in when something unbelievable happened. ____ she she. Her eyes turned fire red,and blue fire appeared out of her hands and started to throw it at super junior. They all ran away in fear. She then fell on her knees and started to cry. One her leg must hurt a lot and two over teamins limp body.  
 
Lee Joon's pov 
We all walked up to her and taemin. I went up to ____ while the others went to taemin and got him up. I kneeled beside her and started to comfort her. It's ok taemin is going to be all right." I said soothingly. One reason why he'll be alright is because he's a vampire but I bet she doesn't know that. She then started to cry into my chest I hugged her and she hugged me back. I then picked her up bridal style. "Guys bring them both back to our place well take care of them there." Seungho said. I thought he hated vampires. When we got back I brought ____ to my room and put her in my bed because she had fallen asleep on our way here. I went back down stairs and went into the kitchen where everyone else was waiting for an explanation of what happened today. "____ is the last person in the world that is human and have powers. But the thing that is the most important is that she has every single power we could mention so that means she also has the same powers as us and even some you don't know about like that blue fire that she created earlier....... The thing is... That she doesn't know about items we have to protect her from people like super junior." Seungho said. All of a sudden we heard a moan come from the living room "looks like the lucifer is awake." I said we all walked into the living room to find taemin waking up. "What the hell am I doing here." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) sorry for not updating three times yesterday I had a lot of home work to do and I also had a lot of home work to do to do today but I finished it around 8:39 and I still have more but ill do it at lunch break tomorrow because I have the class after lunch and btw just if you were wondering I'm in grade 8