The plan

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
 
_____:
"After I found out what Taemin was planning I decided to create a little plan myself. Well that is top secret so I'm only going to tell you readers so don't tell anyone okay. (Sorry I just had to put in a bit of puny stuff hehe) 
 
4minute and I were plotting on what to do to stop and get revenge on taemin. I got it.* just sit back and relax and watch while I cream you like banana cream pie (not sure if its an actual pie) * I thought. 
 
  "_____. taemin responded. He said 'yes be there in 20' so you better get going to that café" hyuna said. I nodded and put on black demin shorts with a white tank top with a black leather jacket while my accessories were sunglasses with a crimson red rim and heart shaped earrings. My hair was down and curly. I walked out of 4minute's dorm and headed to the café. Once I got there I sat down at a table and waited for taemin. 
 
 
  10 minutes later. 
 
Taemin walked in to the café and came and sat next to me. 
 
  "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked. Now was time for step one.
 
  "You know I love you..." I paused." So I was wondering if you wanted to move to Canada with me?" I asked. His face seemed to be surprised. Step one success.
 
 "Well I need time to think about it." He said. Now for step two. 
 
 "Umm the thing is..... I'm leaving on Friday." (It was wensday that week) his face was literally like 0.0....
 
  "Can I tell you tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head. 
 
 "I gotta know now so I can get the plane tickets." I said. He paused for a little bit
 
  "Okay ill go with you" he smiled. Step two success. Step three. 
 
 "Oh my god thank you thank you thank you!" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and I smirked. Looks like your going to Canada. 
 
(I'm going to skip to Friday at the air port.) 
Taemin had picked me up and we were driving to the airport. The plane was leaving In an hour. Taemin and I went to the waiting  area and sat down. 
 
50 min later. 
 
  "Could the People flying to Canada on plane xxx please start boarding." A flight attendant spoke.  
 
  "Tamin can you go on first I'm going to get us a coffee first. Ill be right back." I watched taemin board the plane then I went to go get us 'coffees'. What I was really doing was leaving the airport. The plan was to send taemin to Canada so that we could defeat super junior. The reason why we sent him to Canada was because it would be easier to defeat super junior. It was announced that the plane was taking off . Final step. Complete.  The next plane back to Korea was in 2 weeks. I smirked and walked out of the airport and up to 4minutes van and nocked 3 times. The door slid open and I sat next to Hyuna unnie. 
 
  " he's currently on his way." Just then I got a text from Taemin. 
 
To:_____
 
Hey where are you the plane is in the air!!
 
From:Taemin. 
 
To:Taemin. 
 
Don't worry I'll be on the next flight which leaves in 20 minutes so don't worry ok ill be there 20-30 minutes after you so just txt me when you get there ok :) 
 
From: _____
 
To:_____
 
 Ok I'll be waiting for you at the front doors of the airport. So see you then. Bye. <3 
 
From:Taemin. 
 
To:Taemin
 
Ok ^^. See ya there. <3. 
 
Well I guess he'll just have to find out when he gets there that I won't be coming. That teaches him to mess with me. 
 
  "Do you think that you could drop me off at ------- café." I asked. They nodded and headed to that café. 
 
 
   Once we got there I got out and walked in. I ordered an iced coffee and sat down at a table. I was spacing out when a chime went off signifying that someone had walked in. I looked up to see a guy with blond hair. I could recognize that hair anywhere
 
   "Ren?" I said. He turned and his eyes widened. He came over. And sat in front of me. 
 
  "You remember me?" He asked. Oh that's right I 'lost' my memory. 
 
  "Um well it just came to me now." I awkwardly said. He just smiled brightly and came over and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. I could hear his heart beat. He must be excited that I 'remembered' him, because his heart was beating fast. Wait... So is mine. 
 
------------------------
AN
HEYY!!! 
MIND just wanted to let all my fellow readers that the next chapter will be the last one. But it will be extremely long so prepare yourself for a dramatic ending. Also I start school next week on Thursday gahhhh here I come grade 9 aka my first year in high school. I'm sooo nervous wish me luck. Oh and since ill be working on the chaper really hard I will update it next week on wensday or Thursday after school. There for
 
SARANGHAE!!!!! ^_^