Confession????

The Dark Truth

 

Taemin's pov
"What it's that bad!" We all screamed at the same time. "We'll what are we waiting for we have to bring her." I said. I went to the living room to see ____. I picked her up and we all went into minho's car. Me key and jonghyun sat in back with ____ laying on our laps while Minho and onew were in front.  When we went into the hospital we told the secretary that she trippedand broke her ankle. She then got brought to an operating room and we waited in the waiting room. 2 hours later a nurse came and said that ____ was in room 125 and when she woke up she would be able to leave. We all went to room 125 to find her sleeping. We all sat around her. After 5 minutes I saw ____'s eyes fluter open. "Guys she's awake go get the nurse." I said. Jonghyun ran out and got the nurse. "Okay now I need Minho to sign this and then she can leave and oh if you want you can buy crutches." The nurse said I watched Minho pay the nurse and say. "Can you bring them here please." Minho said she nodded then left. 
 
Your pov
When the nurse came back she gave me the crutches and helped me up. We all left and went home. When I got home the rest of shinee left but Minho. He helped me up to my room and then left. I got my pj's on and then went straight to sleep
 
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! 
My alarm went off. I was about to get out of bed when I remembered about my foot. I mentally face palmed my face. I got my crutches and went to my closet. I put on a pair of pink skinny jeans and a pink tank top with a white over shirt. I put my hair up in a pony tail and hoped down stairs. "Taemin is going to bring you to school in five minutes so hurry up." Minho explained. I took my crutches and put on my one shoe and got my bag. As soon is I was finished I heard a nock at the door. I went to open it and there was taemin. "You ready to leave." He asked. "Yup lets go. Oppa I'm leaving. I said goodbye to Minho as I so called walked out o the house. Taemin helped me down my front porch and went to his car. The car ride was quiet until taemin spoke "y-you know...... I like you....no love you."