Hurt

The Dark Truth

Zelo's pov

 
I was walking around when I heard a girl scream. "Key you wouldn't." Key? Wait is it ____. I ran to see her drowning. I looked around to see key unconscious on the ground. I quickly ran into the water and swam to her. I was pulling her out when I saw a cut on her leg. Blood was gushing out of it. This wasn't normal for a vampire. Then I remembered that she wasn't a normal human before this. She was a human with powers. The last one to be exact. I quickly woke key up and then rushed to my house. I went in to find only daehyun and himchan. "Whoa what happened to her." Himchan said pointing at _____. "Umm......lonnnggg story...." I replied. In a flash Daehyun was by my side. Did I forget to say that our group is mixed with vampires and werewolves. I know that it's not normal and there supposed to be enemies but we disagreed on that. "Well don't just stand there put her down on the couch." Daehyun said. I quickly squirmed to the couch and put her down. "Do you think you can heal her Daehyun." I asked. He nodded in reply and went over to her.  I'm sorry to say this but the only way he could heal is if he kissed the person. So if you were a guy that would ..... He went closer and closer and closer. Until there lips met. Then I saw Daehyun pull away and frown. "Something in her won't let me heal her. What exactly did she get cut by." He asked. I looked to himchan who just shrugged." I really don't know. I found her with the cut." I replied honestly. 
 
Daehyun's pov
 
I looked down at her cut and gasped. You could see her bone. I quickly ran up to the washroom to get the first aid kit. I also got a bowl of water and a cloth. I ran back down stairs to the living room I put the stuff on the table beside me and sat down on the couch and put her leg on my lap. I started to clean the cut then I stitched it up and wrapped it. While I was doing this Zelo was running around. "Zelo will you stop!!" I screamed at him. He immediately stopped and I stood up. "I'm going to the store to buy food for supper if she wakes up call me k." I stated. He nodded and I left. 
---------------------------------------
I was about to walk in when I got a call. " hello" "hey it's me Zelo I'm just calling to say that _____ is awake ok." He said. "Okay ill be there soon." I replied then went into the store to get what I needed them I walked back home. 
 
Your pov
 
"I don't know exactly happened to you." Zelo told me. "Well I can't remember either. All of a sudden a hot guy walked in. "Hi my name is Daehyun." He said "my name is ____." I replied. I heard him chuckle and say. "I know I'm in all of your classes." He told me. Oh great another hot guy in my classes. "Hey ____ he's not the only one who's hot. I am too." Zelo said while pouting. I forgot that he can read my mind."you damn right you forgot." Zelo said afterwards. Great!!!!!! I thought sarcastically...... Wait what happened to key and Minho. I started to worry a lot. "Woah she's awake now." A guy said entering form the left. "YOU!!!" I screamed "YOU!!" He replied in the same tone. 
 
Daehyun's pov
 
"YOU!!!" ____ screamed while pointing at himchan. "YOU!!" He replied in the same tone.... Well this is going to be interesting....
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) 
Sooooo what do you think of this chapter???? How do you and himchan know each other..... Anyway I miss your comments. :'(
Pleaseeee comment. I will try to update ASAP tell me if this chapter is too short because ill make the chapters longer just tell me to make them longer and I will!!!!!!!
Anyway have a nice day. Check out peniel's Vlogs if you haven't. 
BYEEEE