Afterwards

The Dark Truth

 

Thunders pov
 
REALLY AM I THAT COMFORTABLE. I let out a small laugh and picked her up bridal style. Taemin is going to pay for what he said. I thought of where to go. I couldn't bring her back to her house because 1. They hate me. And 2. Teamin is there. I couldn't bring her to jaejoongs house. 1. Because he will just you know want to kill me because I took it too far. I can't take her to MBLAQs place because 1. They won't let her leave and. 2. I didn't tell them I left so yeah.  I decided to take her to my OWN secret house. More like cottage. Nobody but me knows I have one and only I know where it is. I have a guest room for no reason. Once I got there I went into the guest room and put her down on the bed. I went into the kitchen and cooked ___ some supper   Soon I heard a yawn. I turned around to a sleepy looking ____.  "Did you have a good sleep ____." I asked. She nodded. "Listen I'm sorry for what I done all I really wanted to say was. That I...I....I love you. And..." I was cut off by soft plump lips. I opened my eyes for a Brief second then saw ___ kissing me. I closed my eyes and pulled her closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled away from me and caught her breath. "Listen I always secretly loved you too. I just never let myself think that. I'm sorry. Thank you for comforting me." She said. She smiled brightly. I wish she would smile all the time. She was beautiful. amazingly beautiful. "Dinner is about done. So if you could just sit down at the table." I said. She nodded and walked into the dining room. 
 
Your pov
 
I walked into the dinning room and sat down. * i'm not going to be a small quiet girl who everyone picks on. I especially will never be teamins girl ever again. I'm happy that thunder did that. How you say. Well if he didn't I would have to figure out myself that he would actually say something like that to me. I also would've continue going out with that bloodsucker. I never want to see him again. I AM GOING TO CHANGE... My thoughts were interrupted by thunder walking in with food. Hehe more like take out. He put it on the table and we started to eat.
-------------------------------------
Teamins pov
 
Oh my god.... I can't believe I said that to her. Minho is going to kill me. Not only Minho but all of shinee. God why did those words have to come out of my mouth.... I really do feel guilty. If it were a normal person that she was kissing I wouldn't be as mad as I was then. The only reason I said those words is because of that dog. He got me so ticked off that I just blew.  I ran back to the park hoping that ___ would be there but just my luck ___ and thunder were both gone. ".." I mumbled under my breath. I ran back home as fast as I could. Once I got there Minho and jonghyun were waiting for me and ___  to arrive, but they will have to wait a WHILE for ___ to come back. She might not even come home tonight.  "Taemin where is ___?" Minho asked. "Umm...I don't know. " I replied. "I though you went to go get her." Jonghyun declared. Thank you jonghyun thank you very much. "So where is she." Minho added.  "Well...um... When I went to go get her she was was kinda.... Withawerewolf" I spat out. "Sorry what did you say?" Jonghyun asked. "She was with a...werewolf." I said. Jonghyun and Minho's eyes were wide open. "SHE WAS WITH WHO!!!" They screamed at the same time. "She was with thunder." I said awkwardly. There faces seemed to have relaxed."that kid has had a crush on her since she was 8 years old. He was also her childhood friend." Minho said. Now it was my turn to be surprised. "Oh and something you should know is that ___ knows about jaejoong... Yeah we were walking when some of his gang members beat me up and took ___ to jaejoong's  house." I said. Minho went from normal to pissed as hell. "I'm going to kill him. " those were minho's  last words before he bolted out of the house. Great just great.