Stranger

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov
 
We were running until I couldn't run anymore. I collapsed and panted heavily. The stranger looked down to me and said " if you don't get up 'THEY' will catch up." He said emphasizing the word they. *you dumb sh** I think I know that. I can't get up you bapo.* and as if he read my mind he picked me up. "Im NOT That dumb. And you could have just said you couldn't run anymore." He said. * he must be able to read minds.* I thought while he started walking with me in his arms... "You know I can hear your thoughts and no I'm not a mind reader I can only hear your thoughts." The starter said. Ok.... Not weird at all...... I thought "I know right it's as if I can only hear your thoughts.....well even though that's the situation we're in right now" the stranger said.... Five minutes later my breathing went back to normal. "Ok you can put me down I'll find my way home from here.bye" I said. "Okay.........see you at school tomorrow. If you don't show up ill hunt you down and drag you there." He said.. And with that he left. 
------------------------------------
As I was walking home I saw Minho talking to......key i walked up to them and hugged Minho "____is that you?" Minho asked sounding concerned. "Yup it is I managed to get away from super junior it wasn't that hard." I chirped. Key then walked up to me and ruffled my hair. "You had us worried sick." He said while pointing at me. His finger was near my face so I decide to bit it. He then yelped and I tried to still my laughter bU....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I burst ex and fell on the floor laughing.. Then I started remembering something.....
 
FLASHBACK 
 
I was sitting in the cafeteria when my friend skyla made a joke and I laughed so hard that I fell off the table..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I....... Can't..... Breath it...... Hurts.... So much...." I managed to say those words between my laughter then.....BOOM!!! I was on the floor laughing harder that before."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I continued... That's when I met.....JR and REN..... "Hey are you ok..I saw you fall." Ren said. With that I knew I had fallen I love with him at first sight... I didn't care that he looked prettier than me all I knew was that I loved him......
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
.....AHAHAHAHahahahahahahah" my laughter died down when I saw key giving me a death glare... In a flash key had picked me up and slung me  over his shoulder...."put me down!!!!" I squealed while hitting his back.."not this time." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) hey I'm back~. 
 
Sorry sorry sorry
I'm such a horrible person I didn't update for a week ughh hate me if you want..
Btw that flashback part happened to me in real life just not the part where Ren and jr come in. I was sitting with my friends then I started laughing for no complete reason the I fell off the table then me and my friends started laughing at me. But what happened after was I just got up and sat back down.