Chapter 12

The Empty Chair

 

Chapter 12 : IU and Wooyoung 

 

"Minshi!" Luhan shouted to Minshi, who just woke up from sleep.

"L-Luhan?" you said haltingly.

"Yonghwa said, we will go to rollercoaster." Luhan said.

"Mwo?! What do you said? Rollercoaster? Are you kidding me?" You pout.

"I don't know too. But Yonghwa said like that. Come let me help you up"' Luhan said and help you up.

"Thank you, Luhan" You said and suddenly Yonghwa come to you're room. "Are you ready, Minshi?"

"Maybe" You said easily. "Well, IU and Luna will come to help you to prepare" Yonghwa said and glare to Luhan.

"Ehm, seems like I was prepare too. Bye Minshi!" Luhan wave to you.

"Bye Luhan! Bye Yonghwa!" You wave to Luhan and Yonghwa.

"See you later!" Yonghwa wave you back.

 


 

Luhan and Yonghwa out from Minshi room.

"How many times must I tell you? Stay away from Minshi!" Yonghwa said and took Luhan collar.

"And how many times must I tell you, that I'm her bestfriend?" Luhan said and tidy his collar.

"Whatever the reason you gave to me, stay away from her! You understand!" Yonghwa yelled to Luhan.

"I understand!" Luhan said and rolled his eyes.

"Am I beautiful?" You, IU, and Luna out from the room.

Luhan and Yonghwa see you from bottom to up.

"Wow" they said together.

"It seems, now all ready. Let's go!" Yonghwa said and all go to Yonghwa car.

You, Luhan, Yonghwa, IU, and Luna arrived in Yonghwa car.

"IU, Luna, do you know about girl named Seohyun?" You said to IU and Luna.

"Eh?! Who?" Luna said worriedly.

"Seohyun. Do you know about her?" You said and look to car mirror.

When You said girl named 'Seohyun' Yonghwa stop his car.

"Yonghwa, why you stop the car?" You said and look to Yonghwa.

"There is someone who crossed" Yonghwa said and pointed to the street.

"No one crossing, Yonghwa!" You lied, because you see a girl crossing in the street.

Yonghwa wiped her eyes and apparently she was already gone.

"Maybe, it's just you're imagination, Yonghwa!" Luhan patted Yonghwa.

"Maybe!" Yonghwa shrug.

"Okay, let's continue our conversation! Do you know about her?" You said curiously.

"I do not know, but you remember Amber said, right? She moved to America. That's what we know." IU said.

"Oh, I remember it. She said it, when I was you're new teacher right?" You ask.

IU and Luna nodded.

After a few minute, you all are arrived.

"We arrived!" IU said and she is the first people out from the car.

"Why Krystal, Minho, Sunny, and Sungmin is not seen here?" You said.

"They don't want to come." Yonghwa said.

You, Luhan and Yonghwa go to order tickets.

"Luhan, Yonghwa I stil tired, so can you order the tickets?" You said.

"Yeah, of course!" Luhan said.

You looking for a empty seat and then you found it. You seat there an suddenly you shocked because you look something.

You want scream out, but you're voice doesn't sound.

You look IU and Wooyoung was play around the rollercoaster and you look a girl stand in rollercoaster control panel. When IU and Wooyoung want to sit in rollercoaster seat, a girl that stand in rollercoaster control panel presses a button that causes the rollercoaster runs. IU and Wooyoung carried away by the rollercoaster, and it turns out it was a broken rail rollercoaster with Wooyoung and IU falls down. IU and Wooyoung falls down with a blood cover they head.

All people gathered around IU and Wooyoung who fell from rollercoaster. But you not follow them to gathered around IU and Wooyoung. You go to rollercoaster control panel and meet with that girl.

"Why? Why you do this? What's you're trouble?" You said.

"The trouble is you" the girl said.