Chapter 11

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 11 : Girl Named Seohyun

 

"Hallo! Do you know, where we are now?" You waved to a girl who is in front of you. She like a normal girl "Hi! Do you hear me?" You yelled to her.

"Hi! Minshi!" she said, and turned towards You. "Who are you? Why you know my name?" You yelled to her.

"Of course I know. You are so pabo." she smirk to you. "Eh?!" You said suprisedly.

"Do you still love him?" she said and come closer to you. "Who do you mean 'him'?" You said.

"Stay away from him, or your fate will be like me, Minshi" she said and cry. "Why you cry?" You said and wiping tears from her eyes with your hands.

"Stay away from him, Minshi! I'm begging you...." she said and lean on your back.

"I do not know what you mean, girl. But I'll tried to to find him later. By the way what is your name?" You said and hug her. "Seohyun. Yeah Seohyun" the girl named Seohyun said.

"Seohyun? It seems very familiar name in my ears." You said. "It is true. Very familiar. Bye, Minshi." Seohyun said and her body disappeared from your arms.

"Seohyun? Seohyun? Seohyun?!!!" You scream.

"Minshi? Minshi? Are you alright Minshi?" Yonghwa moved your hand. "Ahhhh!" You woke up and you see there are Yonghwa, Luhan, and Kris in the room.

"What happened Minshi? Who is Seohyun?" Luhan said. "I don't know what happened. And Seohyun.... Where are she?" You said.

"Looks like you're too tired, to the point that you tell people who are not clear. You better sleep again." Yonghwa said.

"I'm not tell people who are not clear. I'm telling a truth." You yelled to Yonghwa. "But in here no one people that have name Seohyun!" Yonghwa look angry.

"Hey~ Calm down!" Kris tried to calm You and Yonghwa.

"Let her speak, Yonghwa!" Luhan said to Yonghwa. "Okay! Let we heard what happen to her." Yonghwa said.

"Stay away from him, or your fate will be like me, Minshi. She said like that. Do you know its meaning?" You said. "Your fate will be like me? Fate? She suffered the fate of what? She did not tell you?" Luhan ask to You.

"No, she not telling me. B-but..." You said. "But what?" Kris said.

"But, when she tell me about 'Stay away' she immediately disappear." You said. "Perhaps, her fate is disappear..." Kris said.

"Maybe" You said and shrug.

Yonghwa stands trembling and sweating.

"Why you trembking and....... sweating, Yonghwa?" You said to Younghwa and Kris with Luhan look at Yonghwa.

"Are you afraid with Minshi stories?" Kris said and giggle.

"No.... eh?! Yes.... eh?! Noo" Yonghwa said.

"So, Yes or No?" Luhan said.

"Of course no!" Yonghwa said and and wiping his sweat and approached You.

"You must sleep now, Minshi. I heard from Amber we will go to rollercoaster, tommorow." Yonghwa said and kiss your forehead.

"Rollercoaster? But, we just mourn" You said protest.

"I don't know too. Let's go Luhan, Kris! We must left her alone." Yonghwa, Kris, and Luhan go from that room and left you alone.

"Alone again!" You mumble.

 

 

 

 



  author's note
 
Hallo~ Sorry for late update and for short chapter... I'm very busy yesterday, so I'm update now. I'm sorry if I am disappoint you. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo. I'm so sorry if there are an error grammer, I didn't mean to do it, so I'm sorry ;D. I will try to make you happy and I will try my best. Enjoy the story and feel free to comment, okay?

 

Thanks to WHISPERING DESIRES to make this beautiful poster^^