Chapter 6

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 6 : Bus Ride

 

After the bus left the school, you were stuck in the middle of Luhan and Yonghwa. "There is still an empty seat in here." Leeteuk turned around to you three and smiled. "I'll sit with you." You left them.

 

"Listen! You should really stay away from Min Shi." Yonghwa glared at Luhan. "Why would I? She may be your girlfriend but she is still my bestfriend and I know her better than you do." Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"Want some chips?" You smiled at them. "No thank you." Yonghwa shook his head. "I'll take some." Luhan smiled and took some chips.

 

Then, the bus suddenly stops. Some girls shouted while some stands up. "What happened?" Luhan asked. "I saw a lady, crossing the street." The bus driver said between his breath.

 

You, Leeteuk, Yonghwa and Luhan went outside. "Nobody is here except for us." Leeteuk frowned. "I think you're just seeing things." Kris told the bus driver.

 

"Everybody calm down!" Leeteuk went inside the bus as you three follow him. The bus driver started the engine and went off. After hours of waiting, you finally arrived.

 


 

"Yes! We're finally here." Sunny stretched her arms. "Yeah, this means it's the start of your bad weekend." Wooyoung smirked "Whatever, I am not the one who has a cut on my right arm." She rolled her eyes and left him with his friends.  

 

"You can't speak to my friend like that." Jessica pushed Sunny. "And you can't do that to my friend." Krystal crossed her arms. "Why are you even hanging out with those nerds? You should hang out with us." Victoria growled.

 

"And be a complete jerk like you guys? Please, I could just die than to hang out with all of you." Krystal rolled her eyes. "Whatever, you could just hang out with those nerds." Yoona smirked.

 

"Ok class. 4 students will be in one cabin while the other 2 will stay with me." You announced. "We'll stay with you Ms. Kim!" Key and Amber raised their arms. "Ok, that is settled. The rest of you can chose your own roommate." You smiled.

 

"Yes." Everyone cheered. Then, Sunny saw a girl, standing in the porch. She is wearing a white dress and has long hair, kinda looks like Seohyun. She went closer to her but she can't see her face because her hair is covering it.

 

"Hi!" Sunny waved at her but she didn't say anything. "Sunny! Let's go." Sungmin shouted. "Bye, I gotta go." She smiled and left her.

 


 

After you announced how the cabin room works, you saw Sunny, going to the porch and saw her talking to someone. "Hey, who is Sunny talking to?" You tapped Luhan.

 

"Huh? She's not talking to someone. I think she talking to herself." Luhan stares at her. "She is talking to a girl in a white dress, can't you see her?" You asked. "Are you alright? Sunny is alone at the porch." He checks your forehead.

 

Then, Sunny went away and the girl suddenly disappears. You were shocked, kinda like what happened in the horror maze in the amusement park. "Never mind." You shook your head.

 

"Min Shi, who are your roommates?" Leeteuk asked. "Key and Amber." You bowed. "How about you Yonghwa?" Leeteuk looks at him. "Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Yonghwa smiled.

 

"How about you Luhan?" You look at him. "Since you are only three in a room, I'll just go with you three." He giggled. "Sure." You clung your arm into him.

 

*I seriously need to get rid of that guy. He keeps me away from Min Shi.* Yonghwa rolled his eyes. "Ok guys! Go to your cabins and get a good sleep. Tomorrow, we will have an activity so all of you needed a big rest." Leeteuk announced.

 

All of them went to their own cabin while Yonghwa stayed in a chair. It's already dark and the moon was really bright.

 

Then, he saw a girl walking to your cabin. He followed her but she was already gone. He turned around and saw her face which is covered in blood and she cuts him into his right arm.

 

He run to his cabin while holding his right arm to keep it from bleeding. "Mr. Jung? What happened?" Baekhyun asked. "I got a cu-" He stopped when he saw his arm, without any cuts.

 

"Nothing! Let us all go to sleep now." He closed the lights.