Chapter 7

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 7 : Madness

 

"Rise and shine everyone." Leetetuk called out. "We will have alot of activities today." He continued.

 

Everyone went to the foodcourt area to have their breakfast and took a bath afterwards. Then, everyone wore their white shirt and jogging pants. You all will start the activity by playing some games.

 

"We will play the Gladiator Warrior. Yonghwa's class vs. Min Shi's class." Leeteuk smirked. "Each class will have to go to one obstacle each and will have to pass a handkerchief to the next player and so on." He explained the mechanics.

 

"How about the teachers?" Zelo raised his arm. "Of course, they will play too." Leeteuk giggled. "Yes." Everyone cheered.

 

First off was Kyungsoo vs. Jonghyun. Then, they passed it to the next members. After the game, Yonghwa's team wins.

 

"Ugh! We only lost because those jerks didn't cooperate." Krystal complained. "You know, you complain to much. Why don't you sit down and talk to yourself. It's really annoying." Jessica crossed her arms.

 

"Why are you even hanging out with them? I am your sister and you should be hanging out with me." Krystal glared at her. "She is your sister but she can never be your friend." Yoona pulled Krystal's hair until she fell to the ground.

 

"Yah." Sungmin pushed Yoona and Jessica. "I think you girls are getting to much." Minho helped Krystal to get up. "Hey, what the hell are you doing to my friends?" IU came in.

 

"I thought you are my friend, but you joined and became a jerk like them." Sunny suddenly came in. IU glared at her. "You and your friends are really boring, do you know that?"

 

"I don't care how boring me and my friends are, as long as we have a heart and not a jerk like you guys, we are completely fine." Sunny smirked. "But your Seohyun isn't here anymore, no one can protect you guys." Amber joined.

 

"Don't you dare, include Seohyun here." Minho crossed his arms. "Why? Did you all miss your mommy who has been protecting you guys." Taecyeon laughed.

 

"Where is she anyways?" Sungmin asked. Everyone became quiet. "Come on, I know you guys are completely hiding something from us." Krystal crossed her arms. "Hey guys, Ms. Kim is looking for us." Wooyoung suddenly calls them.

 

"Ms. Kim, Wooyoung said you are calling for all of us." Krystal, Minho, Sunny and Sungmin went to you. "Huh? I didn't even talk to him. You guys can have your own time." You smiled at them and they left you.

 

"Hey, it's time for the teacher's games. We'll have a Mud Race Champions. I'll choose Luhan, Min Shi, Yonghwa, Tiffany and Siwon." Leeteuk clapped his hands. "In this game, you have to pull a pig from the start of the muddy area to the end." He explained.

 

You all went to the muddy area and find your places. "1..2..3." Leeteuk shouted. You run as fast as you could while pulling the pig and you didn't realize the you were in the wrong lane so you bump into someone.

 

It was Yonghwa. "Pretty lady, your on the wrong lane." He giggled. "Whatever." You caressed his face with your muddy hands. "Bye." You suddenly run. "Comeback here!" He shouted.

 

You run to the finish line but Siwon already won. "Got yah." Yonghwa back hugged you. You laughed and pushed him into the mud. Luhan rolled his eyes when he saw your position.

 

Then, you saw your students, pushing and punching each other. "Oh my, I have to go." You left him and went directly to your students. "Yah! What is happening to you guys?" You shouted.

 

"They are bullying us." Krystal cried. "Is that true?" You asked. They nodded. "For your punishment, you guys are not allowed to play the games, you can only join the bonfire later." You crossed your arms. "And that includes you guys." You pointed Krystal.

 

After finishing alot of games and activities, it's time for our bonfire. You felt kinda sad for your students that they didn't have a chance to play any games but they deserve it. You don't know what is really happening to those guys.

 

"Here's some marshmallows and chocolates." You brought it out from your bag.

 

While Yoona was heating her marshmallow, she saw someone sitting beside Jessica. She was a girl in a white dress with blood droplets.

 

Then, she suddenly looks at her and smirked. "Aaaahhhhhh!" Yoona shouted and run away. She went to her cabin and locked the door. The lights are flickering while the cabinets are opening and closing.

 

"Yoona, what is happening to you?" You knocked on her door. "You will pay for your wrong doings." Someone whispered. "Get away!" She shouted. "Leave me alone."

 

Then, there was a girl, standing infront of Yoona and she finally revealed her face. *Oh no.* Yoona gulped.

 

The door was suddenly unlocked by who knows who and saw Yoona on the ground. "Yoona, wake up? What happened?" You kept on shaking her. "Let's bring her to the hospital." Leeteuk said.

 

You went to Jokwon's car while he carried Yoona who was still not opening her eyes. He puts Yoona into the passenger's seat and you sitted in infront.

 

It was the middle of the night, the road was very dark. Leeteuk was just focusing on the road while you were trying to figure out what happened to Yoona.

 

Then, Yoona suddenly shouted and strangled Leeteuk until you all crashed.

 

"Leeteuk? Yoona?" You saw them with alot of cuts into their head. Bleeding. Your head hurts very much, your vision was getting blury.

 


 

You woke up through the lights. "Where am I?" You asked. "You're in a hospital." The doctor came in. "Where's Leeteuk? Yoona?" You asked. "I am very sorry to tell you but Leeteuk didn't make it. But for Yoona, we are still checking up on her. You are very lucky cause you only got a long cut on your head and some bruises." He smiled.

 

"Oh, your awake." Kris hugs you-then, Yonghwa and Luhan. "How did I get here?" You asked. "Someone called, using your phone and told us that you've got into an accident. She sounded like a lady." Luhan explained.

 

"But she wasn't there anymore when we find you guys." Yonghwa continued.