Chapter 8

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 8 : In The Hospital

 

You woke up at 2:00 a.m. You could not sleep. Luhan, Yonghwa and Kris are still sleeping. You wanted to see Yoona so you went outside to look for her room. The hallway was dark and no one was around. *Hospitals are not like this.* You thought.

 

You look around to find a nameplate where Yoona's name is written on.

 

At the end of the hallway, there was a girl, wearing a white dress with blood droplets. You shivered for you know that she is always popping out of nowhere. You closed your eyes for seconds and opens it. The girl was gone. You huffed, turn around and saw the girl in a few inches away from your face.

 

You screamed and run away, went to a room and locked it. You breathe normally and took a glance on the patient. She looks familiar, it was Yoona.

 

You went closer to her. "Oh my, I hope you get well soon." You sighed when she saw her with alot of cuts and bruises. Yoona suddenly opens her eyes and smiled at you as you smile back.

 

Then, she let her hands out and strangled you. "She's here, she's everywhere. She only appeared when you came. You must die." Yoona growled and pushed you to the ground.

 

"This is for survival." She took a knife and stabbed you.

 

Then, you woke up, sweating, scared and shocked. "What happened?" Yonghwa look worried. "I had a really bad nightmare." You sighed. You took a glance on the clock, it's already 1:00 a.m. and Kris and Luhan are already sleeping. "What happened to Yoona? Is she alright?" You asked.

 

"The doctors are still checking up on her. They are trying their best to figure out what happened to her. Just sleep, we'll get the result tomorrow." He smiled. "You should to." You smiled and went back to sleeping.

 

2:00 a.m. - You couldn't sleep. You were still thinking about the nightmare earlier. But you were also worried about Yoona. *What happened to her? I hope she is alright.* With that, you went outside to look for her room.

 

The hallway was dark and no one was around. *Hospitals are not like this.* You thought.

 

You walk around the dark hallway to look for Yoona's room.

 

Then, at the end of the hallway, there was a girl in a white dress with blood droplets. You closed your eyes, knowing that she is always popping out of nowhere. You turned around, still closing your eyes. Then, when you open it, she was a few inches infront of your face.

 

You scream and run into one of the rooms. You locked it and breathe normally. You took one glance at the patient and to your surprise, it was Yoona. You went closer to her and frowned when you saw her with alot of cuts and bruises.

 

She opens her eyes and smiled at you as you smile back. She let her hands out and she suddenly strangles you. "She's here, she's everywhere. She only appeared when you came. You must die." She growled.

 

"Stop it." Someone pushed her. "Yah!" Yoona screamed. "Let me go!" She shouted. It was Taecyeon that was holding her and save your life. "Ms. Kim, please call the doctors." He said and you followed him.

 

After a minute, the doctors rushed in and took Yoona. A sudden déjà vu feeling came to you. This scene already appeared to your nightmare. "Are you alright Ms. Kim?" Taecyeon asked. "Yes, thank you. How did you get here anyway?" You asked. "I used Mr. Choi's car to get here, I was worried about Yoona." He answered.

 

"What happened? Are you alright?" Yonghwa came in and hugs you. "Yes, I am fine." You smiled. "Ms. Kim, can a have a talk with you?" The doctor asked. You both went outside.

 

"There is a problem with her mentality. We need to transfer her to a new hospital where the doctors can figure out what's really wrong with her." He explained. "To where?" You asked. "To a mental hospital." He looks into the floor as you fell on the ground.

 

*My student? In a mental hospital? What is happening? This isn't what I expected when I enter the school.* Tears fell from your eyes. "We contacted her parents and they are on their way." He said and left you.

 

"It's my fault, I should have taken care of my students better." You cried out. "Ssshhh! It's not your fault, it was an accident." Luhan hugs you. "First, Leeteuk died and now this?" You continued to cry.

 

"Where is Yonghwa?" You asked. "I guess Taecyeon knew about the news because he started to burst out into tears, Yonghwa is comforting him." He answered. "Where is Kris then?" You asked. "He is still in your room. We didn't want to wake him up." He said.

 

"What? You left him?" You run to your room and Luhan followed. It was locked. You peak through the small window and saw Kris sleeping peacefully, until you saw the girl in the white dress, walking towards him.

 

"Yah! You shouted and started punching and kicking the door.

 

"Kris! Kris! Wake up and open the door." You shouted. Luhan peak through the window and couldn't believe what he just saw. A girl wearing white dress is sitting with Kris.

 

She was looking at the sleeping Kris and turn her head to face Luhan. He went away to the window and went closer to you. "Move, I'll take care of this." He said and kicked the door hardly.

 

Kris woke up as you hug him. "What happened?" He stretched his arms. "Nothing, we are just worried about you." You smiled.