Chapter 9

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 9 : Back to Normal

 

After three days, you are able to go home. It was actually night when you were released from the hospital.

 

You are in the car, Luhan was driving while Kris was by your side. You noticed that the car you were riding was Hyunseung's car since it's full of his and Hyuna's picture. Yonghwa decided to drive Siwon's car since he didn't want Taecyeon to be alone.

 

Kris was leaning in the window, sleeping, so you pulled him closer to you so he can sleep in your shoulder.

 

Then, you passed by Jokwon's car, the one you used to go to the hospital that Leeteuk was driving and crashed by the tree. You felt sad because it was actually a great car, it must have cost him alot.

 

There are alot of police, surrounding the crashed car. "Stop." You said. "What?" Luhan asked. "Just stop, I want to see what happened to the car." You answered as he stop. While walking towards the crashed car , you noticed a white light in the passenger's seat.

 

You stopped walking and look away, trying to avoid it but you couldn't. You decided to look again but the white light is gone.

 

You continued walking but the police tried to stop you. "My name is Kim Min Shi, I am part of the accident. I was just released today. May I take a look at the car?" You explaine to the officer.

 

"Sure." He smiled.

 

You went closer to the car. You open the small drawer and took all the papers. *Jokwon might need this.* Then, you see something shiny. You look at the passenger seat and saw a necklace with a heart pendant.

 

You took it. *This may be Yoona's. I am gonna give this to her parents.* 

 

You were examining the car when you felt someone beside you. It was Luhan. "Are you done? Kris is kinda waking up and Yonghwa told me that they are already in the camping site." He said.

 

"Yes, sorry for keeping you waiting." You frowned. "That's ok." He puts his arm around your neck as you two bowed at the officers.

 

You two went inside the car as Luhan started it. Kris woke up and let you sleep into his shoulder.

 

When Luhan was sure that you are asleep, he started speaking. "At first, I thought she was just seeing things when she said that Sunny was talking to someone even though no one is there. But after that incident where I kicked the door, waking you up. We saw someone by your side." Luhan said making Kris freeze.

 

"What?" Kris almost choke. "Well, I can't clearly saw the girl since it's dak and her hair is covering her face. She was also wearing a white dress." Luhan said.

 

Then Kris remembered something. Kris stopped the car when he saw Yonghwa by the school gates and saw a girl by his side *Is that his sister or his girlfriend? Is my sister really dating Mr. Jung or they are just friends?* He thought

 

He took another glance at Yonghwa and saw him alone. *Where is the girl beside him? Did she left or am I just seeing things?* Kris opened the door for you to leave and went inside of the school.
 

"Do you know her? I mean girl that you see" Kris said and put on a serious face. "I do not really know, but it look's I have, no no, exactly I seeing her frequently, but I cannot remember when." Luhan said.

"I want to know why she always disturbing my older sister" Kris your hair.

You wake up and see that you haven't move from the accident place.

"Whether we don't go?" You ask to Luhan. "Eh, we have already left, b-but there's my stuff that falls so we come back here." Luhan lied.

"Oh!" You said and went back to sleep again.

Kris and Luhan breathe easier.

*Luhan has often seen her? Why did it happen? Actually who you really are?* You think about that girl.
 


You and Kris arrive at the camp. You just go to your room and go back to sleep while forgetting what happened today.

"May I get in?" sound of Yonghwa knocking on the door. "Ne!" You said.

"Why are you guys so long?" Yonghwa said curiously. "We have already left, but there's Luhan stuff that falls so we come back again." You said with your eyes almost closed.

"Then go sleep! Tomorrow we will visit Leeteuk tomb and went to see Yoona." Yonghwa went from Minshi room and Minshi promptly fell asleep. 


 

   author's note
                                                                     
 
» Annyeong! How are you today, subscriber? ^^
If you noticed, above written: "The Empty Chair by  BestFriend18". I know it's weird ... But BlueCrystal believe this story to me. She has her own reasons why she could not continue this story. So please accept me to be a new author. I'm really sorry if there are errors of grammar and writing style BlueCrystal were different from me. So I'm sorry .... and thank you ^ ^. I will try to make you happy and I will try my best. 
To appreciate BlueCrystal, I would still put the old posters and punctuated by a poster that I made ^ ^