Chapter 10

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 10 : Accident in Hospital

 

The next day you with others went to Leeteuk tomb first. You've got there and started to do the funeral ceremony. For the umpteenth time you see her again, because you're was so shocked so you pull Yonghwa hand who is beside you.
 

"Waeyo Minshi?" Yonghwa ask. "Do you see that girl?" You pointed at the girl who stand up beside the tree.
 

"I did not see anyone" Yonghwa lied. "Really?" You said and rubbed your eyes. "Yeah you right, There is no one people" You said again.
 

"Be carefull, Min Shi" heard someone whisper something in your ear, so you immediately looked back. You turn round, but no one is behind you. When you feel someone will whisper to you again, you turned quickly. Then when you turned, she was a few inches in front of your face.
 

"Ahhh!!!" You scream out loud. "What happen, Min Shi?" Yonghwa looks like resentful.
 

Because You don't want to disturb other people so you go from there. "Why everyone can't see it? Why must me?" You mumbled and slammed the car door.
 

You sit in the back and when you see aside she appear again.
 

You just smirk and say, "Fortunately, you do not appear suddenly."
 

Then she turned towards you with a smirk and then dissapear.
 


 "Do you see it, Kris?" Luhan elbowed Kris. "Of course I see it." Kris answered.
 

"B-but why Yonghwa can't see it?" Luhan ask Kris. Kris just shrugged his shoulders.
 

"Let's go!" Luhan pulled Kris hand. "To where?" Kris ask.
 

"To see the state of your sister" Luhan said and they are leaving the funeral ceremony.
 

Luhan and Kris arrived in Luhan car.
 

"Are you alright, sis?" Kris said from the car window. "Eh? Luhan? Kris? Why are you here?" You said suprised.
 

"Maybe we can go to check Yoona first." Luhan said and ride into his car. "Hah? You not say it earlier" Kris protest. "Okay, I agreed! You accept it. 
 

You text Yonghwa about your leaving to check Yoona condition.:

Yonghwa, I'm so sorry about what had happened. Now I want to go see Yoona condition. Don't worry, I'm go with my bestfriend and my brother.

 


Yonghwa received a message from you and rush to go to catch up, but Taecyeon stop you. "I'm coming with you!" Taecyeon said.
 

"No way!" Yonghwa answered. "But I have met with Yoona. I love her" Taecyeon tried to coming with Yonghwa.
 

"Whatever you say!" Yonghwa said.

 


You, Kris, and Luhan arrived at the hospital which treated Yoona.
 

"I'll go first!" You said and walked over to the entrance room Yoona. "Wait sis!" Kris said worriedly.
 

You not answer Kris but you glare at him. "Okay! Okay!" Kris backwards.
 

You go into the room and turns out she still sleeping. You walk closer to Yoona and her hair.
 

Suddenly Yoona took out a knife from under her bed. "You should die Min Shi! You must die! I can not stand to see she popping up when you come! You must die!"
 

You fear to see Yoona behavior . You continue to retreat, retreat and eventually you hit a wall. You can no longer to go everywhere."No! No! No!" You said.

 

Yoona raised her knife and it to you. You close your eyes tightly because fear.
 

You're confused as to why you do not feel pain. And when you open your eyes Taecyeon is under your feet.
 

"Taecyeon! Taecyeon!" You scream out.
 

Luhan, Kris, and Yonghwa entered into the room.

"Hah?" Everyone is shocked.
 

"Yoona! Why did you lie? Why do you pretend to suffered a mental disorder only want to kill Min Shi? Waeyo Yoona? You should have told her the truth. Tell she the truth, Yoona!" Taecyeon said, but it's not Taecyeon, that is someone who goes into the Taecyeon body.
 

"Who are you?" You scream to Taecyeon but he not answer. Then Taecyeon not breathing anymore.
 

"Taecyeon!" Yoona scream and stabbing her stomatch.
 

"Yoona!" You scream out and then you fainted.

 


 
 
 
  author's note

» Hi! There's another update. I'm so sorry if there are an error grammer, I didn't mean to do it, so I'm sorry ;D. I will try to make you happy and I will try my best. Enjoy the story and feel free to comment, okay?