Chapter 5

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 5 : My Bestfriend

 

"Hey sis! It's late and you're still sleeping." Kris pushed you. "Get up!" He shouted.

 

"Ouch!" He fell on the ground since you threw a pillow at him. "Leeteuk told me that I don't have class today after the incident that happened yesterday." You said in a sleepy tone.

 

Toot. Your phone vibrated. Kris took it and saw it was from Yonghwa. "Meet me at the school gates." He red it out loud. He look at you but you hurriedly ran towards the bathroom.

 

"The two lovebirds are now dating." He smirked. "I heard that." You said from the bathroom. He giggled.

 

You finally went down with your red dress and curled your hair alittle. "Going on a date big sis?" Kris laughed. "It's none of your business my baby boy." You giggled. Kris took the keys and drove to the school.

 

While riding the car, you received a text from Leeteuk. "I asked Amber today and she said that she can't clearly see how they got a cut because it was dark, same goes to Taemin and Jessica."

 

"Ok, I will also ask some quetions to one of them when we get back to school." You texted back.

 

Kris drive his car to the school gates and saw Yonghwa with a girl by his side. *Is that his sister or his girlfriend? Is my sister really dating Mr. Jung or they are just friends?*

 

Kris took another glance at him and saw him alone. *Where is the girl beside him? Did she left or am I just seeing things?* Kris opened the door so you can get out and drive to the school.

 

After you went down. Yonghwa brought you to his car and drove to somewhere. "Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" You asked. "Today is my day off so Minhyuk will sub for me." He smiled.

 

"Where are we going anyway?" You pouted. "It's a secret." He giggled. After hours of driving, you fell asleep. Yonghwa smiled and put a pillow on your head. He look back at the road again and saw blood on the steering wheel.

 

His hands has blood on it, even in the pillow that he puts in your head. He stopped the car which made you wake up. "What happened?" Your eyes was wide open.

 

"Nothing! I think I saw a squirrel." He scratch the back of his neck.

 

You smiled and believed him. After minutes of driving, you were finally here. Yonghwa can see that you were happy and excited through your face. "How did you know that I love amusement parks?" You jump like a kid getting an ice cream.

 

"Kris told me that you love amusement parks so I decided to bring you here." He smiled as you hug him. You run to the counter and left him alone in the parking lots.

 

Yonghwa locked his car doors and take a look back but he saw a girl on the front sit with her hair covering her face and her dress was full of blood. He decided to look away and went to find you.

 

He bought the tickets and you both went inside. There are alot of rides to pick on but you pointed the horror maze house. "Why?" He pouted. "Scared?" You smirked. "Of course not." He crossed his arms.

 

"Ok then! Last one to get out of the horror maze house will buy the winner an ice cream." You said. "Deal." He smiled. You run to the horror maze house and he followed you.

 

There are two entrances so he took the first one and you took the other one. You went inside and felt alittle scared now. It's dark and there are lighting sound. It's pretty much a horror and a maze house together in one place.

 

*I wonder how is he doing right now.* You thought and run.

 

It's very scary but you manage to ignore the people who are scaring you. You passed by another door and saw someone on the other end. You slowly walk towards her. She was just standing there with her hair covering her face. She was wearing white with blood dress.

 

You went closer to her but she steps backwards. "You really need to get leave and get out of the school." She said and vanished. You were shocked when she vanished so you run as fast as you can to the exit.

 

You and Yonghwa exited at the same time so you are guessing that nobody was buying the ice cream. "Are you ok? You look pale." He looks at you. "I am fine, let's ride that one." You smiled.

 

After riding alot of rides, both of you decided to eat for now. Yonghwa, being the gentleman, offered himself to wait for the long line to buy both of your food. You walk around the foodcourt to find some table until you bump into someone.

 

"Oh! Sorry miss." He bowed. "That's ok- Luhan, is that you?" You look at him. "Min Shi? Gosh, I missed you so much!" Both of you hug each other.

 

"I can't believe you already went back home to Korea after staying in China for 6 years." You smiled. "You still haven't change abit. Your still the pretty girl I have known in my life after my mother." He grinned.

 

"You haven't change too. My bambi is still cute as ever. But you became tall now. Last time I check, I was taller than you." You laughed. "I told you I would grow and be taller than you and stop calling me bambi you choco bunny." He giggled.

 

"Food is here!" Yonghwa sang. "Hey! This is my bestfriend Luhan." You smiled. "Nice to meet bro." Luhan let out his hand. "Nice to meet you too." Both of them shaked hands.

 

"Hey Luhan! The other guys are waiting for you." Someone went closer to Luhan. "This is Sehun guys." He smiled and put his hands on the shoulder of his friend. "Gotta go! See you guys soon." He winked.

 

After Luhan left, you and Yonghwa went to an empty table and ate your food. "I am just gonna go to the comfort room." You excused yourself. You almost slipped on the wet floor but someone catched you.

 

"You must be careful next time." He smiled. "Thanks." You smiled back. "I am Suho. You must be Luhan's bestfriend." He bowed. "I am Min Shi." You nodded.

 

"It's nice to meet you. I guess your going somewhere so goodbye for now." He wave and you smiled.

 

When you finally saw the comfort room, you went inside to wash your hands. Then, the lights suddenly flickers. You run towards the door but it was locked. There was a girl in the corner of the room, crying.

 

"A-are you alright?" You stuttured. "Help me." The girl cries louder. You went closer to girl and saw that she has a cut on her right arm. "Oh my! I gonna go and get some help." You left her and kick the door.

 

You went to Yonghwa and pulled him into the girl's comfort room. "Why are you pulling me inside the girl's comfort room?" He asked. "There's a girl in there and she has a cut on her right arm." You pulled him harder.

 

The comfort room was empty and the lights are still open. "Where is the girl?" Yonghwa asked. "I swear she was over there." You pointed the corner of the room.

 

"Calm down. You must be tired and it's already late. Let's go home, ok?" He smiled. He drove you back home and waved at you. "Bye! Don't forget that tomorrow is the camping trip." He winked.

 

*I should have told her the truth that I also saw the girl in the corner but I don't wanna scare her.* Yonghwa sighed. *Why is she always showing up.* He looks at the dark road.

 

He looks at the side mirror and saw someone running. He stopped the car and went outside. *I guess I am just tired.* He sighed when he saw an empty road. He went back to his car and saw a girl on the driver's seat.

 

It was her. "Yah! Get out of my life. Leave us alone!" He shouted and she vanished.

 


 

The next day, it was finally the camping trip. "Who are you sitting with?" You asked. "With my friends." Kris answered while driving. "Your not gonna sit with me?" You cried fakely.

 

"Stop your drama sis. Go sit with your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

 

When you arrived at school, there are alot of buses. "Gotta go. See you later." He winked. You went inside and bump into someone. "Sorry." You apologized when the man dropped his papers.

 

"It's ok." He smiled. "Luhan? You work here?" You asked. "Min Shi? I didn't know you also work here. I teach art class. How about you?" He smiled. "I teach photography class." You giggled.

 

"Which bus are you riding?" He asked. "I am gonna be on bus 4. How about you?" You asked him too. "I don't have any advisory class. I am a coordinator in arts." He answered. "I am gonna ask Leeteuk if I can ride with you." He added and left.

 

You went to your classroom and saw your students, running around as always. "Hey guys! Line up and go down." You smiled. Your class lined up together with Yonghwa's class. Luhan run towards you and smiled. You all get in and the bus left the school.

 

Most of your class was at the back of the bus except for Sungmin, Sunny, Minho and Krystal. They sitted at the middle.