Chapter 2

The Empty Chair

 


 

Chapter 2 : Nothing

 

After the bell rang, Yonghwa went to Class 7A to check up on you. "Psst." Yonghwa whispered when he opened the door and he saw you on the floor, looking scared of something.

 

"What are you doing down there?" He helped you to get up. "Nothing! I was just looking for my pen." You smiled weirdly.

 

"Let's have lunch together." He smiled. "Sure." You get your things with you.

 

Yonghwa heard some scratching sounds. "Lalalalala." Someone sang softly. Yonghwa looks around and saw you looking at him weirdly. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Oh! Nothing, come on." He giggled. "Wait, I am gonna get my book on the table." You bowed. *She is so cute and nice.* He thought.

 

You went closer to your table to look for your students list book. *Where is it? I know I left it here.* You open the table's drawers, but you couldn't find it. You look at the table beside the window and saw it there.

 

*Aha!* You got the book on the table and look at the window. You saw the school's fountain and remembered something.

 

The car stopped infront of the school's fountain. The school was very big. After your brother left you alone, you look at the windows on the higher floor. You saw a girl and wave at her but she was still staring at you.

 

You remembered your position downstairs and this window you are standing infront of was the same window you saw with a girl, staring at you.

 

"Did you found your book?" Yonghwa popped from behind you. "Ah, yes. Let's eat now." You smiled. You both went to the cafeteria and bought your food. While walking towards your table, you saw a bulletin board with flyers pinned to it.

 

Kai as The Best Dancer In School And Won 3 Trophies| Himchan Aced Again | Seohyun Won The Picture Perfect Awards|

 

*Seohyun? Isn't she my student but left to go to America?* You thought and didn't know that you were starring at someone. "Ayo wassup big sis. How's your first day?" Kris poked you.

 

You came back to earth and noticed that you were staring at Kris. "What?" You asked and look at him. "I said you are pretty. Go and eat your food now." He pushed you. "Dork!" You shouted.

 

"Ah! So you have met my student." Yonghwa joined your conversation. "Mr. Jung!" Kris bowed together with his friends. "That student of yours is my brother." You smiled.

 

"He is a very smart student." Yonghwa grinned while Kris smirked. "But he is very noisy." Yonghwa added. You smirk back.

 

"Ok! No more chit chat. You two must be hungry." Kris pushed the both of you to the table. You giggled when all of them left. "Why did you choose to work here?" He bite his sandwich. "This is the closest place from home." You sipped your juice.

 

"I have to go now. I still have my class." He took his sandwich and water with him and wave at you. *He is so cute.*

 

Since you have your free time right now, you decided to tour yourself since Yonghwa didn't really tour you around the school. You went to the hallways and saw the Photography room.

 

You went inside and saw alot of pictures on the wall, ceiling and windows. You smiled and look around. You saw a flyer with a picture of someone and her artwork.

 

It is named 'Seohyun and her artwork.' You took it and take another look on the girl. *She is so pretty.* Then, blood droplets drop to the flyer. You look at the ceiling and saw nothing. You took another look at the flyer and the girl is gone.

 

You drop the flyer on the floor and run towards the door. You tried to unlock it but the door won't open. The wind blew stronger and the lights started to flicker. You closed your eyes and cover your ears.

 

Then, someone held your wrist. "Ahhhhhh!" You screamed. "Sshh! It's just me Ms. Kim." You opened your eyes and saw a cute tall boy. "I am Chanyeol, your brother's bestfriend." He smiled.

 

"Min Shi." You shaked hands. "What are you doing here Ms. Kim?" He asked. "I am just going around the school, how about you?" You asked while fixing your hair. "I am just collecting paperworks." He smiled.

 

"Well, bye." You waved at him. *What happened to her?* Chanyeol thought and gets the paperwork.

 

You went to your class again and teach them about photography.

 

After the long day at the school, It's finally dismissal time. "Goodbye class, see you all tomorrow." You smiled and waved at them. You went outside and saw your brother who was waiting for you.

 

"How many hours does it take you to take one step forward? Geez, your so slow." He crossed his arms. "Whatever. I am gonna tell mom that you are noisy in class." You stick your tongue out.

 

"I don't care." He rolled his eyes. "Ugh! Just start the car." You crossed your arms. You took one glance at your classroom's window and saw the same girl who was still staring at you. *She kinda looks like Seohyun.*

 

"Yo slowpoke! Get in the car." Kris shouted.