Chapter 13

The Empty Chair

 


Chapter 13 : Handkerchief

 

"Minshi? Minshi!!!" someone shaking my body. "L-lu-luhan? Where Yonghwa?" You woke up and see Luhan beside you. But You can't see Kris or Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa still take care of IU and Wooyoung. Then Kris go to somewhere, I don't know." Luhan said.

"M-m-mwo?! Why did you let him go alone?" You said shocked.

"It's because..... Someone calling my name. Then I followed the voice. And... and I look you fainted on rollercoaster control panel. So, I bring you to Yonghwa car." Luhan said guilty.

"Calling your name? Who?" You said curiously. "I don't know either. But it's like a girl voice" Luhan said.

"Girl? Did you see her face?" You said like intimidate sound. "Minshi! Stop intimidate me! I don't know and I don't want to know! She just like a transparent creature" Luhan said angrily.

"Yah Luhan!! I ask that questions because......" You stop your word. "Because?" Luhan said.

"Because someone or something disturbing me now." You said and cover your face with your hands.

"Disturbing? What's disturbing you?" Luhan said and storking your hair.

"Since I teach in that school, I feel there are something strange. First, blood dropping on my class. A girl crying. Incident on the bus. Yoona and Leeteuk. Then IU and Wooyoung. I think all of this incident link to each other. " You explain to Luhan.

"Yeah I think you're right. But why this girl always disturbing you? Did you make a mistake to her?" Luhan giggle. "Luhan!!! Now is not time to play!!!" You yelled and pinch him. 

Without realizing, it turns out Yonghwa watching you and Luhan from outside the car.

"You! You still like a kids! You not change from the first me met until now..." You said and laugh hard. "What?! Do you know, I'm a manly in here!" Luhan protest.

"Manly?! Are you kidding me?" You laugh more louder. "Minshi!!! I will not forgive you!!" Luhan take a pillow and You with Luhan began a pillow fight.

"I'm the manly in here will not forgive you, forever!"

"Me too! I will not forgive someone who calling himself is the manly one!"

"Minshi, are you alright?" suddenly Yonghwa open the car door.

"Eh, Yonghwa? I'm alright. How about IU and Wooyoung?" You smile with hoping if IU and Wooyoung still can be alive.

Yonghwa sigh heavily before answer your question, "I'm sorry to hear that, but IU and Wooyoung can't be saved."

You trembling and your tears fall slowly.

"I-I-I can't believe this. Why this happen to me? Yoona, and now IU and Wooyoung. What should I do?" You scream out and Luhan hug you tightly.

Yonghwa shocked, when look Luhan hug you, so he glare at Luhan. But Luhan ignore that. He keep hug you tightly and erase your tears.

Suddenly you remember something,  "KRIS?!"

 


 

Kris POV

I keep following that girl. She wear a white dress and a her dress look so dull.

"Hey! Uhmm! You, yeah you!" I yelled to that girl.

That girl stop and I chase her.

"You drop your handkerchief. Here you are." I stuck out my hand to her, but she didn't look back.

"I'm sorry, if I bothering you. But I didn't meant to do it. I just want to return your handkerchief" I said but she still didn't look back.

And suddenly she step back that make her handkerchief fall from my hand.

When the handkerchief  open I saw a posts.

 

'YHSR. Whether we will be together happily ever after?'

 

"YHSR. Whether we will be together happily ever after. YHSR?" I read the posts and take the handkerchief.

When I want give it to her, she dissapear from my front.

Then someone whisper to me,