Chapter 9 - Po..wers??

This Tragic Tale

JR's POV :

I froze. What in heavens is wrong with this thing? I rubbed my eyes. Am I imagining this? Uh, I guess not. I hit it and shook my head. Is this real?? I glanced behind me, slowly to the left first and then to the right. Realisation strucked me and then I laughed to myself. Of course! They're pranking me! That's what it is.

"Veerryyy funny guys." I said, loud enough for all of them to hear.

All at once, they turned to me and once they set eyes on the necklace, one by one froze. Their eyes were as wide as tennis balls. I was sure mine were too. I could feel the skin around my eyes stretching. What the heck? This is ABSURD!! I let out an awkward laugh.

"Seriously, cut it."

"Believe me, JR," Baekho started, slowly moving towards me. The rest followed. He stopped in front of me, eyes fixed on the necklace. I actually imagined his eyes shining like in one of those cartoons. "We didn't do anything."

"Whoaaaa~" Ren finally spoke up. He held out his finger wanting to touch the necklace but kept pulling back.

I saw the reflection of my friggin' glowing necklace on each and every one of their eyes. Minhyun blinked. He lifted his hand, slowly swinging it on top of the friggin' floating thing. Lucky we were in a deserted hallway. Or else people would definitely stare.

"Eo, jinjjayaa~ Look, no strings." He said, repeating his actions.

Aron hyung just stared with his mouth wide open. I swear something would just leisurely fly in antyime now. I tried walking away, to the left, to see if the necklace would just drop on the floor, buuuutttt....

"*cough* *cough* *cough*"

....

........... It choked me.

The necklace stayed floating at the same position. I tried pulling it only to be choked a lot more agressively. I tried taking it off but the stupid thing stuck on like glue. Super duper extremely extremely sticky glue. I tried walking the other way. Nyeeh, same result.

"OH. MY. GOD." Aron said. "I think it wants you to follow it."

I snickered. "Puh-leasee.. Whatt?? That's impossible. Illogic."

"You'll never know until you try." Ren said, still trying to touch the necklace.

I tsk-ed and moved forward, towards the direction the necklace was pointing to. To my surprise, the pressure slowly loosens and it falls back. I exhaled, thinking that it was over but noooo the necklace suddenly tugged me by surprise. Not just pull, it TUGGED me. To the extent where I felt the metal cutting in to my skin.

";AAAAAAAAA; Help!" I yelled.

I wasn't in control of my body. My feet, my hands, everything moved on their own accord. Aron, Baekho, Minhyun and Ren stared at me for a split second, not knowing what to do. Oh no, it's pulling me out of the hallway! People are going to watch!! The boys finally moved. "Uh, cover him! Don't let people see. Ppalli!!" Baekho yelled. They all ran to me, covering me as much as they can. I can tell it was hard to keep up. The necklace was pulling me at extreme speed. And it hurts. *Sobs*

"Cominng through! Whoa, sorry! Get out of the way lady. Sorry! " I yelled as we passed by some people who were in the way. They leaped and jumped all they can. Oh, I'm so embarrassed right now. My cheeks were flushing.

And then it FINALLY stops. I rubbed the back of my aching neck. Guess where it took us??

Security room.

----

Hey y'all!! Zeerah here. I hope you like this chapter.

Another short one.

I'm thinking of doing a double update because..

Exam's nearing. *SOBS* *SOBS* TT.TT