Chapter 1 - 300th day anniversary

This Tragic Tale

It was tense. People were murmuring, patiently waiting for us. In just a few moments, we are going to be on that stage. The same stage where huge stars like Big Bang and DBSK performed on. The same stage where history was made. The same stage where memories never fail to exist. The crowd went mad when the MC mentioned our name. 

"JR, what are you doing?? Fasten your pace!" Baekho patted me on the shoulder as he ran off. I smiled. "Alright, showtime." 

Author's POV: 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the innocent, the fresh star, the most fabulous! NU'EST!" 

The whole place was filled with shrilling screams when they came out. Aron stepped to the front and started his english rap in the song. 

Now we spittin fire on the mic 
Bout to show you something that you like 
Look at NU'EST, quite the sight 
Like Mohammad Ali in a fight 
Nu, Establish, Style, Tempo 
NU'EST yakjaro 
Now is the beginning of our show 
So you nod your head to the flow 


The screaming went louder as JR started rapping his part. 

Guireul yeoreo nuneol tteo 
Saeroumeul changjohal time 
Amuo makjima igoshi urideurui showtime 
Museomi eopneunjadeul ijabuteo urideurui 
Jigeumbeuteo jikyeobwa uri NU'EST 
Manui saekdareum 


The song ended and the stage went pitch black. More murmuring was heard. JR looked at the other members and nodded at them. They all ran to the centre of the stage and sat on the chairs that were prepared beforehand. JR took a deep breath as the first few notes of FACE were being heard. The lights flickered open, revealing all 5 of them, ready in their positions. Baekho's power vocals echoed through the hall followed by Minhyun's amazing voice. The chorus was nearing and they all danced to the max. It was time. The crowd was getting wilder when it reached JR's rap. His raspy voice caught everyone's attention. 

Beolsseobuteo baewomeogeun showmanship 
Beolsreobuteo gatda beorin friendship 
Geurae eodi gaseo jaranghae 
Nappen ggeon ddo nuguboda ppalli baeuji 


Everything else went well throughout the song. Their tired breaths were heard and everyone started screaming when ACTION boomed through the speakers. 

------ 

"That was dope!!" Aron blurted that out in English. Baekho blinked at him. "Dope? What's dope??" *I really should get use to speaking Hangul* "Ah, aniya. It's nothing." JR and Minhyun came in and slumped on the couch. "It's good to be home." Minhyun said. Ren was already closing his eyes. Everbody was tired, well except for Baekho and Aron who seemed really enthusiastic. 

"What are you guys doing? It has been 300 days since we debuted. We should celebrate!!" Baekho beamed. "Yeah, what he said. Come on guys, stop being Potato Couches!" Aron tried to get the three on their feet but obviously failed. 
"Yah Dongho, get some apple juice!" Ren jerked up and looked at his hyung in complete disbelief. "Why are we celebrating with apple juice?? That's ridicilous, hyung. Even for someone like you." He's the maknae alright but don't expect him to be cute,bubbly and all because he is not. No sirree. Aron pouted. "What is wrong with me?" Ren rolled his eyes. "Stop doing aegyo. It doesn't suit your age and it's REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES." "Are you calling me old?" Aron pouted again.

Ren was turning red. Before he could scream on Aron's face, Baekho came in, bringing 5 glasses of apple juice on a tray. Ren eyed his hyung. "I'm watching you." Everybody started attacking to get the nice and cold apple juice from the tray Baekho was carrying, making him almost trip. *Geez* he thought. Baekho took the remaining glass and sat down beside Aron. Aron took out a pen from his pocket and tapped it on his glass. Ting. Ting. Ting. 

"I'm going to make a toast." This time Minhyun stood up. "Hyung, we are not even drinking alcohol!" Aron winked. "Just imagine this is alcohol." He held up the glass he was holding. "It's the right colour, no?" Minhyun groaned and slumped back on the couch. *So typical of Aron hyung.*

"This is for us, for our 300th day living as a group." *You call that a toast?* Minhyun thought. "Cheers!!!!" Everybody clinked their glasses together. Everybody except Ren. JR let out a deep sigh. He leaned over to Ren's ear. "You know he won't stop until you do so, right?" JR whispered, referring to Aron. Ren exchanged glances between JR and Aron, who was smiling like a maniac. He sighed. "Cheers." He said expressionlessly, clinking his glass with the others as well. 


--- 

Annyeong everyone! XD Ffiey and I have been putting our heads together in the past month and we've come up with this idea!! This is just a simple and cliche introduction. Chapter 2 will be more promising. Ain't that right Ffiey?? c:

........... >w> errr. No comment PMSL
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <33 ^o^)/