Chapter 6 - WHO ARE YOU???!!!!!

This Tragic Tale

"WHO ARE YOU???!!!!!" 

The girl, who was covering her eyes ignored JR's question. "NUGUYA?!! PLEASE COVER YOURSELF, DEAR COMMONER! PPALLI!!!!" JR quickly grab a hold of the towel wrapped around his waist to stop it from slipping. "C-common-... How did YOU get in HERE?!!" She opened one of her eyes to check out JR. The girl then, straightened herself. "I am Princess Yi Younggi, daughter of King Sejong, next in line to rule South Korea." JR glared at her. "B-bwo?? Who did you say you were??" "I am Pr-" JR cut in. "No, no. That was a rhetorical question. Just a way of ME saying, YOU, ARE COMPLETELY INSANE." Younggi stared at him blankly. "I do not understand you, dear commoner." JR face-palmed himself. 
*Firstly, she's in here and she saw my, umm.. 'thing'. And then, she said she's a princess, blah, blah, blah, next to rule South Korea. And NOW she's saying she doesn't understand me?!! Uh, can this get any WORSE??!!!!* 

JR inhaled and slowly exhaled, trying to control his temper. "Your highness, can you PLEASE get out of here??" He forced a smile while gritting his teeth, pointing at the door. "Why should I? I'm at the-" Younggi looked around her. *-lake... Where am I? This is a very peculiar place.* Younggi's eyes explored all over the place. Younggi was looking very clueless. JR could no longer control his boiling self. He grabbed Younggi's wrist and dragged her with him. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, COMMONER!! LET GO, THIS INSTANT!!!" JR ignored her. He released his grip when they were at the door. "PRINCESS OR NOT, WHOEVER YOU ARE, LEAVE! NOW!!" JR stomped back into the shower, leaving Younggi staring at the doorknob. She started fiddling with it. 

*What is this round thing? How do I open this door?* 

She tugged it, trying everything humanly possible for her. "Commoner? How do I -" Before she could finish asking, the door suddenly flew open, strucking Younggi by surprise right in the face. Baekho's head popped from outside. "JR? Are you done yet??" Baekho didn't see Younggi who was behind the door. Her nose was bleeding because of the collision. JR got out of the shower, about to yell at Younggi. "Why aren't you going yet? And stop calling me a com-" Younggi was on the floor, unconscious. "-moner" JR looked at Younggi and then at Baekho who was just standing at the door, his jaws ajar, frozen at the spot. JR ran towards Younggi and bent down. He touched her with his finger. "Yah." Younggi wasn't moving. JR started to panic. "Are you okay? Yah, wake up!" Younggi was still motionless. JR lifted her up. "Why are you just standing there? Get out of the way!!!" He said to Baekho, who finally moved, his eyes still confusedly fixed at Younggi. 

--- 

"Where did you get this girl? What were you guys doing?" 
"I don't know, she just came out of nowhere! And you, this, is your fault!" 
"I didn't know she was there!!" 
"Why did you stupidly barge in?!" 
"Why didn't you lock the door??!!!" 
"Ssh! Guys, cut it. Look, she's coming around." 
Younggi woke up hearing unfamiliar voices. When she opened her eyes, 5 very charming-looking young boys, were staring down at her. "Gwenchana? Does it hurt?" 

--- 

"So, let me get this straight, you are from the past," Ren asked, still bewildered by the whole thing. Younggi nodded earnestly. "And you, you're THE King Sejong's daughter??" Baekho continued. Younggi nodded again. They were in the living room, 'interogating' Younggi. The boys looked at each other and burst into laughters. Well, at least the 4 boys did. "Wow." Aron said, impressed. The boys stopped laughing and looked at him. "Really, hyung? Wow?" Minhyun said. Aron stood up and went towards Younggi. "Don't you guys think this is amazing??! King Sejong's daughter is right before us!!!!!" All Younggi did was blink at Aron in confusion. The boys looked at him like he was a psychopath. "You're buying what this cuckoo girl just said???" Baekho raised his left eyebrow. He lifted his feet, placed it on the table and the TV. Running Man was on. Younggi suddenly jumped up and went behind Aron. She peeked behind him, looking at the TV like she was a predator and it was her prey. She slowly crept towards it. Everyone had their eyes on her. When she got near it, she tapped on the glass screen. "What is.. This.. Box?? Is it enchanted??? How did they get in there? Can I come in too???" She put her face on the screen. One of the members of Running Man yelled, "Yah!!!" Younggi looked at the TV. She was angry. Really angry. 
"Unbelievable! You commoner! Who are YOU to talk to me that way????!!!!" 
"I found her!!!" 
"I can get you killed if you keep doing this." 
"Here! Here!!" 
"Aish! Chinja. You-" 

Younggi was about to kick the innocent thing but before she could, Baekho turned it off. Younggi glared at the now all black screen. "Where did that guy go?!! I need to teach him a lesson! Make him come back!!!" The boys had their eyes glued on her, their jaws dropped open. "Who here, believes she's from the past??" JR asked without moving his gaze. All of them slowly raised their hands one by one. Younggi was still glaring at the TV. "Hey, come here! Stop bothering the TV." Ren said nonchalantly. Younggi had her hands on her hips, glaring at Ren this time. "Uh, I mean, your majesty, will you PLEASE come here????" Younggi took a last glance at the TV and finally walked towards the boys again. "What is it that you called me for????" She asked with her nose high. "What did you say your name was again? U-uh, your highness??" Aron stuttered. "I am Yi Younggi." Aron snapped his fingers. "I think I've heard that name before." Aron went into their room and took out a History textbook from his bag. He went back into the living room and opened up the book for all of them to see. He flipped through the pages and finally stopped at a particular page. A page all about King Sejong. Aron's eyes darted through the page. "Riiiggghtt.. Here." He said, pointing to a certain text in the book. "King Sejong III, 1452-1521, (So I made this up. XPP) one of the first rulers of South Korea in the Joseon era, blah, blah, blah. Right, here it is." Younggi and the boys bent down to see where Aron was pointing. "Yi Younggi, daughter of King Sejong was-" Aron stopped reading The boys' gaze fell on Younggi. "OH. MY. GOD." Aron said. Younggi blinked at them. "WHATTT???!!!" "You're kidding me right??" Minhyun said. "You're King Sejong's daughter!!!!!" Baekho exclaimed, hugging Younggi. "That's what I told you!!!" Younggi yelled and released Baekho's grip. "But how did you get here?? You're like," JR started doing calculations in his head. "500 years old." He said, still wasn't fully convinced. 
"I don't know." 
"Why HERE? Why not somewhere else???" Minhyun wasn't convinced either. 
"I don't know!!!" 
"And how do you get back???" Ren asked, he too, felt that something was off. 
"For the last time. I. Don't. Know!!! Last thing I remembered was falling off a lake. And then I ended up here." 
"Well," Aron stood up. "Until we figure that out, she's going to live with us!!!" He said happily. The 4 boys pulled Aron away. 
"Hyung, group discussion." JR said. They went into the kitchen, leaving Younggi alone to stare at some 'strange' things. 

"What?" 
"Hyung, we can't let her stay." Baekho said. JR was about to say the same thing but Baekho already beat him to it. "Exactly." JR said, crossing his arms. "Waee???" Aron looked at them cluelessly. "How do we know she's not just another sasaeng fan?" Minhyun questioned. "Yeah, I think-" Ren was interrupted by Younggi's squeal. "KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!" The boys rushed to see what she was up to. "Why do you have a long white snake in your house??!!!!" She was cowering in the corner pointing at a long coiled wire behind the couch. Ren rolled his eyes. He took the wire's plug out of the socket and pulled it to Younggi. "This, is just a long extension wire." He threw it to Younggi. When she saw the thing flying towards her, she jumped up. But when the thing didn't move, she slowly bent down and hesistantly touch it. She looked up at Ren. "But... What is a... Wire???" She asked innocently. Ren slapped his forehead. "Never mind." He said, irritated. Ren left Younggi and walked towards his hyungs. Aron had a stupid smile on his face. "Now do you believe me? She CAN stay right? We can't live her alone in this cold and cruel world." Ren, Minhyun and Baekho looked at JR. "You're the leader. You decide." Baekho said. JR sighed. "Ok, she'll stay." Aron jumped blissfully. "BUT, I still don't buy it." "Me too." Ren and Minhyun said at the same time. They looked at Baekho. 
"What??" 
"Do YOU believe her??" 
"Uh, ummm.." 
"Yes or No??" Minhyun glared. 
"Uhh.. Maybe... Umm.. Yes." 
"I knew it." Ren said, rolling his eyes. "Yeah!" Aron said. "That doesn't matter, let's go introduce ourselves." Aron and Baekho pulled the 3 unwilling boys to the living room. "Okay, Younggi. Oh, may I call you Younggi??" Younggi stopped 'exploring' the living room and nodded. "We've decided that you can stay here." Younggi thought it was ridiculous. 
"When did I ask to stay??" 
"Well, you don't know anyone else besides us. And you don't know anything. I bet you don't even know what this is." Aron held out a ballpoint pen. Younggi stared at it. "What is that??" Aron smirked and put the pen away. "As I was saying, you can stay here." 
"Okay, good point." Younggi replied. "But first... We need to give you a new secret identity." The boys and Younggi looked at Aron. "Why????" They said. "People might recognize your name and suspect you, duh!!" "That's just too childish, hyung! She's not the only person in this world who's name is Yi Younggi!" JR stated. The others nodded in agreement. 
"Either way, she just can't be Yi Younggi. That name is too.. old school in this century. What else..." Younggi and the boys waited for Aron to say something. 
"I think.. YOU need to go to school too. Just like us." 
"But if somebody asks us who she is, what will we tell them?? She's JR's long lost cousin???" Minhyun snickered sarcastically. Younggi just blinked at them, slowly processing it all in her head. 
*School?? J who? Cousin??* Aron snapped his fingers (again XD), snapping Younggi out of her thought. 
"Good idea, Minhyun-ah!!!" Aron said, slinging his arm on Minhyun's shoulder. Minhyun quickly removed Aron's hand and glared at Aron. "Don't. Touch. Me." he said. Aron just laughed at him, not feeling a single fear. He looked at Younggi. "From now on, You will be JR's cousin. Algesso??" Younggi quickly nodded. "But who's JR??" No one answered her. JR looked at Aron in utter disbelief. "Why is she MY cousin?? Why is she not yours???? You're the one who wanted her to stay so much." Aron flashed a lopsided smile. "People don't believe me when I say things. They say I'm always doing mischief. They say I can't be trusted. I don't know why they keep saying that." Aron puckered. 
*Umm.. Duh! Cause you're just too evilly slick.* JR smirked to himself. 

"Eh, scratch that. Besides, YOU found HER first." Aron gave JR a cynical smile. JR took a deep breath. "But-" "No buts." Aron cut in. "Hmmm.. Your NEW name, will be..." *New name?* Younggi thought. Aron paced down the room and stopped. He turned around abruptly. 
"Kim Gee!! Perfect! Since you're JR's cousin and all and JR's real name is Kim Jo-" 
"Sssshhhh!!!" The boys shushed Aron. JR had his eyes on him. 
*This guy is NOT going to tell some stranger my real name.* 
"Ooopss.." Aron said. Baekho stared at Aron. "Why are YOU suddenly doing all the thinking??" Baekho asked. Aron ignored him. "Alright Kim Gee, stand up." Younggi blinked at him. 
*Who's Kim Gee?* 
"Yes, you." Aron pointed at Younggi. 
"Na??" 
"Yes. Stand up!" Younggi instantly stood up, still confused. 
"To wrap it up, you need to know us first." Younggi blinked at them again. 
"Ok, I'm Aron, this is Ren, that's Minhyun and he's Baekho." He introduced them to Younggi one by one. Aron walked towards JR who was still crossing his arms, leaning against the wall, still not accepting all this craziness. Aron patted JR's shoulder. "And this guy, he's JR. Your cousin." Younggi was puzzled. 
*Why is this guy's Hangul sounds weird and awkward? Their names are strange except for that Minhyun guy. Especially this, JR. His name has 'weird' written all over it.* 
"Alright, first steps done. Now we need to find you new clothes." 
"Clothes???" Ren said happily, clearly interested about the subject. Aron smiled. 
"Yeah and we also need to give you a new.. How can I say this? Umm, style." Aron said looking at Younggi with his eyebrows raised. Ren leaped. 
"Style?? Oh goody, goody!! Let's go shopping!!!!" 

--- 

Just to let you know, the King Sejong in this fic is completely made up. It has no kinds of connection whatsoever with the real one. XD 
Hope you enjoyed this chap!