Chapter 7 - Kim Gee

This Tragic Tale

"This is THE most ENORMOUS place I have ever been to."

Younggi was practically amazed when she stepped foot in to the huge and crowded shopping mall with the boys. When she was too busy awing the place, someone slightly bumped her on the shoulder. Did I say slightly? Yeah, SLIGHTLY. Younggi froze on the spot and blowed her hair. She abruptly turned around with her hands on her hips. "YAH!!" She yelled, glaring at the man's back. Every eye nearby turned to her, to find out what the commotion was all about. The guy turned, looking for the one who yelled at him. His gaze landed on Younggi, who was still glaring at him. He raised his brow. "B-bwo??" He was mad. No, he was outrageous!! Well, anyone would, if someone younger than you talks to you like that. Younggi didn't care. She stomped towards the now red faced man. The boys were too late to even TRY to stop her. Younggi furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at him.

"You! Why did you CRASH in to me like that. Why? Why?? WHYYY????!!!!"

Her chests heaved up and down. Bystanders were still looking at her. *What is this girl crazy??* The man turned redder. He looked like he would explode any time soon. "W-whatt?! How old are you little girl? Where are your manners?!!" Younggi gritted her teeth, her hands still on her hips. She blowed her hair again. "Aish. Chinja this guy." She snickered.

"Excuse me, ahjussi! Little girl? Do you know who I am?! I'm - Mmmphh!!" Before she could blurt out anything else, a hand covered and pulled her away. Aron glared at Younggi, whose stiffled yells could still be heard, his eyes saying 'Shut. Up.' He put on a smile and turned to the raged man.

"Ah, Joseonghamnida sir. My little sister is suffering a bad case of depression. Our parents just died last month and she can't accept that. She's been like this ever since. Always yelling for no apparent reason. She's never been this worse. I told her to take her meds before we go. Perhaps she didn't listen to me. Today is the very first time she agreed to go out ever since our- our-"

Aron put his head down, pretending to sob. The boys in the back nodded, trying to keep straight faces. The 'audience' awed, pitying Aron and his 'little sister'. Baekho suddenly giggled but he quickly covered it with fake coughs.

*Aron hyung's acting is totally realistic. Anyone would believe him! How did you keep that in that head of yours hyung?? Old hyung, Manse! Manse! Manse! Bravo! You seriously deserve an Oscar!* Baekho covered his mouth as a smile of amuseness slowly formed on his lips.

"Please forgive her in her condition sir. Please." Aron puckered.

The man sighed and then grunted. "Next time you take her out, make sure she takes her proper medications." He said, before taking off. The man glanced at them for the last time.

*That explains why she's wearing that hanbok at this place this time of the year.* The man shook his head, suddenly feeling sorry and guilty for them.

"I'm sorry sir." Aron continously bowed until the man was out of his sight. People previously watching finally settled down, back to their own businesses. Aron let out a sigh after making sure no one else was looking. Realising this, the boys looked at each other and broke into silent laughters, not wanting to catch any kind of attention. Baekho was holding his stomach, JR was slapping his knees while Ren and Minhyun were crouching on the floor leaning against each other. Talk about not wanting to be noticed. -_- Aron's hand was still covering Younggi's mouth. Younggi -- who wasn't able to take it anymore -- bit Aron's hand. Really hard. Aron yelped in pain, releasing Younggi from his grasp. The boys stopped laughing and stared at them. She stood in front of Aron, who was bending down, holdind his hand, trying to sustain the pain.

"What'd you do that for???" Aron yelled.

"I saved your from getting kicked, you know!!!" Younggi blinked at him.

"I do not know what you just said. But THAT is for touching me and THIS," she kicked Aron's leg, earning another yelp from him and laughters from the earlier silent boys.

"is for saying I was sick. I'm not sure what you said just now about saving donkeys, (See what I did there?? Okay, so do you guys get what I'm sayin?? XP) but I assume that you were saying that you saved me. From what? Just for you to know, MISTER, you did not save me. You should've let me yell at that man's face! He shouldn't be talking to a princess like that!!"

The bystanders were weirded out when she said that but they were too busy shopping to even care. The boys huddled around her.

"Ssshhhhh!!!!" They said.

"Uh, let's go somewhere a little private before she gets in trouble again. AND before anyone here recognizes us." Right after Minhyun said that, somebody yelled,

"Hey aren't you guys that new rookie group??" The boys froze.

*Oh no!* Ren thought. *Busted!!* That was in Baekhio's head. JR pushed all of them.

"Ppalli! Ppalli! We gotta go." He whispered and turned around. "Nugu??? Eodie?" He managed to say before they disappeared around the corner.

 

---

 

"Gee, you have to remember, this is NOT the same world where you came from. In fact, it is totally the opposite. The 21st century! Here, everyone sees you as a normal girl. An ordinary teen. Just like us. You're not Princess Yi Younggi, you are now Kim Gee. An ordinary 15 year old living her normal teenage life." They were at a restaurant. Away from other people. Younggi looked at Aron in annoyance.

"I'm 17." She said flatly.

"Yeah? You're older than I thought you were."

"Um, nooo. Well, technically, you are 517." JR corrected her, smirking proudly at his own joke.

"Very funny. Hahaha. Seriously." Younggi glared at JR.

"Geez, chill" JR pouted. "As I was saying.." Aron interrupted their little 'quarrel'.

"You're not special here. You're just a normal 17 year old girl, not some kind of royal princess or whatnots. Remember that." She took 5 minutes to think it all up.

"But I don't do... Normal." She said. Aron smiled.

"That is why, WE are going to teach YOU."

"We are???" Baekho blurted. Ren and Minhyun who were sitting beside him, smacked him on the head from both sides.

"Ow! Why?" Ren smacked him from the left.

"What'd I do wrong??" Minhyun smacked him from the right.

"Ow! Alright, stop that!" He shielded himself with his arms when Minhyun and Ren both raised their hands to smack him once more. Aron ignored their stupid fight. Younggi started to smile a little.

"Okay, what do I do?" She asked. Aron.

"Ok, first you need to get rid of this hanbok. Ren," Ren who was busy smacking Baekho stopped and looked up.

"She's all yours." "Yess!!" Ren jumped excitedly. He took Younggi's hand. "Kaja!" Minhyun stood up.

"Hey, don't leave me alone with Baekho! I want to come!!" Aron restrained him and looked at Ren. "You sure you want to do this alone?" Ren nodded and pulled Younggi out of the place. "Ren-aahhhh!!" Minhyun yelled.

 

---

 

Younggi kept stopping on their way, admiring every single thing that she found interesting. This time she stopped in front of a TV store.

"Ren, look! It's one of those enchanted boxes!! Wow, I really love them. How do they shrink people that small and put them in there?? Amazing!" She had her face glued on the glass window, her eyes glimmering. Ren face-palmed himself. He had to turn around to get Younggi for the nth time that day. He tightly gripped her wrist.

"Gee, you have got to stop doing that. I'm not letting you out of my sight again." Ren held on to her until they arrived at the place. Younggi tilted her head, reading the big sign on top.

"Sa.. Sal-Salon??"

"Yeap!" Ren tugged her.

"But what's a salon?" Younggi scratched her head feeble-mindedly. Ren shook his head and dragged her in.

 

---

 

"I don't like my hair! What did they jabbed on my face?? And and what are these on my nails???" Younggi kept complaining, annoying the HELL out of Ren. He turned to her.

"Will you PLEASE stop complaining. You look gorgeous. This is how NORMAL teens look like nowadays." Younggi was about to say something but she decided not to, when Ren glared at her. They stopped in front of an attire store.

"What are we doing here? I don't need new clothes." Ren breathed out. He went closer to Younggi's ear.

"Listen, Gee. Aron told you to get rid of this right?" Ren pointed at Younggi's hanbok. She nodded innocently. "What he meant was getting new clothes. Besides, you're practically a walking joke right now. Look." Ren pointed to a group of people staring at them, precisely at her. A girl whispered to her friend while looking at her direction and then they both laughed. "Why how dare they!" Younggi rolled her sleeves, about to walk to the two girls. *Oh no, you don't.* Ren turned her around and pushed her in to the store before she could do any massive damage.

 

---

 

Aron texted Ren that they would meet Younggi and him at the lobby of a well-knowned hotel nearby. JR paced up and down the lobby.

"Where are they?! I'm sick of waiting. They've been gone for at least 4 and a half hours now!!" JR slumped on the sofa.

"They'll be here." Aron said. He too, was getting impatient.

"Hey guys!!!" Ren waved, running to them, alone.

"Where's Gee??" Minhyun questioned. Ren stood straight with his chest up high.

"Alright, gentlemen, let me introduce to you, my awesome masterpiece, Kim Gee!" He spread out his arms.

"Voila!!" Nobody came. Ren bit his lower lip.

"I said, VOILA!!!" Still, Gee wan't there.

"Uh, wait a second." Ren ran and disappeared around a corner. Shouts and yells were heard from afar. Ren's body finally appeared, puling something. Or someone.

"Let's.. Go!!"

"No! I'm hideous!"

"No, you're. Not! Whoa!" Ren fell on his .

"Omo! Gwaenchana??" Gee finally came out, bending down to check if Ren was alright. She quickly stood up when she realised that she exposed herself. Their jaws were literally on the floor. Ren slowly stood up while rubbing his . Ren realised that they had seen Gee.

"Voila!" He said delightfully. They both slowly walked towards the boys. Gee pinked. Yes, she wasn't comfortable with Ren's choice of clothes. Especially those aching stilletos. Definitely NOT her. She was wearing a white tank-top under a blue cardigan. She thought the miniskirt with the jeans fabric (?) she was wearing was too short for her. She kept pulling it down eventhough Ren had countlessly told her not to and that she was absolutely perfect. In the end, Ren suggested for her to wear leggings -- which she had no idea of. -- under the skirt. Even so, she was still pulling it down and she thought the leggings were too tight for her. Ren definitely changed EVERYTHING about her from head to toe. Gee's earlier long black hair was now replaced with dark brown, shoulder-length hair with touches of pink highlights. Pure elegance. Gee hated everything about her. Her hair, her clothes, everything. She rubbed the back of her neck, feeling very insecure. The boys were still speechless.

"Uh, do I look that bad??" she asked, feeling herself pinking again.

"Oh. My. God." Aron said.

"WOW." JR and Minhyun cooed. Baekho tilted his head in amazement.

"Who are you??" His mouth was still gaped open. Gee curled her hair and giggled. Ren grinned proudly at their reactions, raising both his brows.

 

"To think you thought I couldn't do this alone."

 

---

 

^O^