Chapter 13

This Tragic Tale
"Hey guys look, its the king's daughter."
 
 
 
"Everybody bow, your royal highness, coming through"
 
 
 
Fits of laughter begin to suffocate Gee as she passed through the hallway with her head down trying her best to stay unnoticed which seem to be the one thing she was really bad at. School day was over and it was finaaly time to go home. It was just her first day but news spread fast, especially the bad ones and now everywhere she goes people whisper. Some look amused, some actually pitied her and most of them were just disgusted and annoyed. She felt all the attention engulfing her, all the pressure squeezing her inside.
 
 
 
Gee .looked up and five foreign faces greet her. She actually felt safe for awhile.
 
 
 
I did say for awhile right?
 
 
 
Two feet suddenly appeared infront of her own. The shoes completely worn out and the laces undone. Two more showed up right next to the first. Her eyes travelled from their feet up to their faces.
 
 
 
The 3 bullies.
 
 
 
It was a moment of silence as they stood there, frozen in time. You know when the cameras in a drama spins around the actor again and again with dramatic music playing in the background? Yeah that sort of atmosphere. 
 
 
 
Seungchol, the leader of the 'pack' stepped forward. He popped the lollipop he'd been eating all day out of his mouth.
 
 
 
"Want a lollipop?" He snickered.
 
 
 
Gee held on tightly to her bag straps slowly shaking her head. JR scoffed and took Gee by the hand, pulling her with him. He stared him down, took the lollipop and shoved it back into Seungchol's mouth.
 
 
 
"Better keep those germs all to yourself. We wouldnt want anyone to be sick now, do we?"
 
 
 
He broke through them, bumping him purposely on the shoulder. The other boys soon followed JR, each giving them a look of warning.
 
Seungchol clenched his fist in rage as their footsteps echoed through the halls.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
GEE'S POV :
 
 
 
"Jonghyun youre hurting me." I whimpered in pain. Instead of loosening his grip, it tightened.
 
 
 
The old guy who the boys call hyung are driving them home, but JR hadn't let go of my hand ever since we left school.
 
 
 
"Yah leader I think you're really hurting her." Minhyun nudged him.
 
JR kept staring outside their van's tinted windows.
 
 
 
I poked him on the shoulder. "Jonghyun pl-"
 
 
 
"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" he yelled down at me.
I  jerk back in shock, blinking at him. 
 
"Ever since YOU came youve been nothing but a pain in the neck. Youve cost me alot of trouble and I dont like that. I dont like you. So just shut up and keep quiet, am I understood?!" He raged.
I tried to say something but his eyes were so full of anger, I couldnt get a word out.
"I SAID AM I UNDERSTOOD?!"
 
I nod slowly, trying to scoot even an inch away from him. I realised he let go of my hand. My wrist was red clearly showing where his fingers had been.  Ouch. He had his back turned to me, staring blankly again. The other boys were mouthing "are you okay?" to me which I responded with a slight nod. I took a deep breath trying to calm down. I smiled to myself. I wish abbeoji is here. He would know what to do. He would tell me what to do. I shook the tears accumulating in my eyes. It was a long ride back home.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gee stared at the ceiling fan, her eyes following it around and around. She couldnt sleep. She kept thinking about her father. She placed her arm over her head, sighing loudly while at it. She had her legs up on the sofa's armrest, dangling her feet. Next thing she knew, everything around her started to get blurry and all was dark.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
She opened her eyes and a bright flash of light blinded her sight. The flash was so bright she had to cover her eyes with her arms while squinting trying to find the source. A gush of wind blowed past her. Everywhere else was dark. She had nowhere else to go except forward, towards it. Full with doubts, she advanced. As she move further, she could see a dark figure at a distance, standing right infront of the light. 
 
"Am I dead?" she thought.
 
The figure lifted a hand, calling for Gee. It was her father's voice.
 
 
Im sorry, still trying to write better.
Comment and subscribe! <3