Chapter 5 - What the @?!#*

This Tragic Tale

Baekho looked at Ren, his eyes glistening at him. Ren blinked, crinkled his face and shook his head. Several times. Baekho was losing his patience. He cupped Ren's face. "Soo???" Ren slapped away Baekho's hand, clearly irritated by what Baekho just did. "You did not just do that." He said. Baekho pouted. He went behind Ren and back-hugged him. Baekho does this. A LOT. He said he really likes doing it. No matter how much Ren tells him not to, he still does it anyway. Ren's used to it now, so it doesn't really bother him anymore. 

"My cute dongsaeng, tell me what you think." Baekho moved Ren from left to right repeatedly while still hugging him. Ren had had enough. He peeled Baekho's hands off of him and turned around to face him. "This," Ren pointed to a metal pot on the stove. Baekho's eyes glinted. "This.. This is... This is terrible!" He said, with his usual expressionless face. Baekho's shoulder fell. Ren took a spoon and dipped it in the pot. He pulled out the spoon which was now filled and poured it back into the pot. Okaayy.. Even that looks - YUCK!! "This. This is tasteless!!!" Ren remarked. JR came in bringing two grocery bags. He just got back from a convenience store nearby. He placed the bags on the kitchen counter. 

"Okay. I bought milk, some juices, ramyun and a few snacks." He said, while emptying the paper bags. He then threw it away and put away the groceries. 

"Geundae, is it really THAT bad, Minki-ah??" Ren looked at JR with an 'Are You Kidding Me?' expression. "You taste it. Something MUST be wrong with my taste buds." A hint of sarcasm could be heard from his voice. JR walked towards Ren and Baekho. "Alright, let me- mmmph!" Before JR could say anything more, Ren stuffed a spoonful of the icky stuff into his mouth. JR started coughing after he swallowed some of it down. "Urgh! What is that??!!!" JR spat out the remaining stuff out of his mouth. "Kimchi Stew." Baekho said, his eyes glistening again. "I know you're the only person who really knows how to cook here, but so far, this is your worse cooking ever! It tastes nothing like Kimchi Stew!!!" JR said. Ren stuffed a lot of that stuff into him. He drank a lot of water trying to get rid of the not so pleasant taste. He could still feel the horrible taste in his mouth. Ren was laughing his off. "See? Don't say I didn't tell you." He said, still laughing. 

Minhyun and Aron walked in. "What's all the fuss about?? Is our meal ready yet????" Aron asked. JR nudged Ren. They both nodded and smiled at each other. "It's good. Come and have some." JR said. "Yeah." Ren followed. Baekho looked at them, puzzled. Very puzzled. *My Kimchi Stew is..... Good?? Just now they - Oohhhh.. I get it.* Before Baekho could stop them, they were already eating his stew. Aron and Minhyun's eyes went large. They too, coughed after eating it. JR and Ren were laughing, amused by the prank they just pulled. "What IS that?!!" Aron spat. "Oh it's- Never mind, you wouldn't believe me anyway." Minhyun boldly walked to the stove and lifted the metal pot. "What are you-" Baekho stopped and his eyes widened when Minhyun started pouring the Kimchi stew down the sink. Baekho was frozen on the spot. Minhyun tossed the empty pot into the sink. He turned around and wiped his hands. "There. Was that so hard???" Everyone laughed except Baekho. "That was such a waste." He pouted again. JR patted Baekho's shoulder. He pulled out his phone. "Anyone up for burgers??" "Meee!!!" Minhyun, Aron and Ren said in unison. JR turned to Baekho. "Baekho???" Baekho exhaled. "Alright." He said. JR smiled. He knew this would work. He started dialling the number on his phone when Baekho interrupted. "Fish and Chips too." he said. JR laughed. "Okay." He answered. "Ooh, order some garlic bread, pizza, mac and cheese, nachos and ice cream. Ooh, I love ice-" Everybody was shooting daggers at him. "-Cream.." Baekho let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I know. Just burgers, fish and chips." "As much as you love food, Baekho, that was just too much." Ren said, rolling his eyes. "Ssshhhh!!!" JR shushed them when the phone started ringing. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo, can I please order....." 

--- 

Everybody was enjoying their meal. Aron was staring at JR the whole time, which was really bothering him. "Hyung, stop staring." Aron ignored him. "Aron, am I that y??" JR said, conceited. Aron snorted "I was not staring at YOU, blockhead. I was looking at your necklace." He pointed at the necklace dangling by JR's neck. "Yeah. Why are you always wearing it?" Baekho asked with his mouth full. JR glanced at his necklace. "My dad gave it to me. Appa said it was a tradition." "But why do you always have it on you? I mean, you NEVER take it off." Minhyun asked. "Yeah I do!" JR replied. "Well, other than when you're in the bathroom, you're always wearing it." Minhyun stated. "Yeah!" The others chimed in, supporting Minhyun. "Umm... Uh.. Aaaa.." JR was speechless. He couldn't think of anything to say to them. "Being too attached, huh??" Aron said. "I've heard of a mama's boy but your situation is different." Minhyun said,teasing JR. "Papa's boy!" Ren teased, earning laughters from the others. All of them started teasing JR. "Stop it! I'm the leader! Listen to me!" There was nothing he could do to stop them. 

--- 

JR's POV: 

It's my turn to sleep beside Baekho tonight. I don't know what is wrong with this guy, but he has this REALLY bad sleeping habit. EXTREMELY bad. He can't sleep without hugging someone, so this is definitely torturing me!! Since nobody wants to sleep anywhere near him ever since he hugged every one of us, I decided to make a timetable on who gets to sleeps next to him. Stupid timetable! Aish! I shouldn't have made that timetable! Stupid me! Okay, right now he's having his arm around my waist while his other arm is practically on my face. I can't sleep like this! I moved his hand away and saw my necklace, glimmering in the darkness, under the moonlight. The necklace that has been passed down my family for generations. I thought it was 100% crap, but my grandma said to keep it because it's special. She said it'll lead me to my fate or something. Me? I totally didn't believe a word she said. But come to think of it, maybe she's right. I guess it really is leading me to my fate. I've been carrying it around ever since I passed Pledis's audition. It's been bringing me good luck. Well, look at me now. I've debuted as a rapper. Just like my idol, my inspiration, Eminem. I'm here with my fellow NU'EST members. And apparently, I AM their leader. This necklace may or may not brought me to where I am now, but I think I'll always keep it on me, no matter what. I looked at the necklace for the last time before slowly drifting off to slumberland. 

Author's POV: 

Little did he know, that was not the only fate he's going to be led to.... 

--- 

JR was taking a shower. He was the first to wake up since Baekho was giving him a hard time. When he woke up, Baekho was practically groping him! The others were still snoring. JR came out the shower, whistling to take his towel. When he came out, he saw a pair of feet. *Eh? Did I lock the door just now??* His gaze travelled from the person's feet to the face. JR's eyes widened. A beautiful girl, probably the same age as he is, was staring at his um.. his uh... You know. She was wearing a hanbok, her hair was braided and she was drenched. JR and the girl both yelled at the same time. The girl tried to close her eyes while JR quickly covered himself with his towel. 

"WHO ARE YOUU???!!!!!" 

--- 

This is actually my fav chapter out of all the others. Hope you guys enjoyed it! XD You've got anything to say oh Ffieyy??

>w> 
ASDFGHJKL PMSL
*****SPOILER ALERT***** 
B.A.P WILL COME LATER  IN DIS STOREY HARHARHAR 
8D
p.s/


happy first anniversary dear b.a.p!! <3