Chapter 10 - Finding Gee

This Tragic Tale

"Uh, seriously?? Why the hell did the thing even want us here??" Minhyun said, annoyed. The other boys panted, tired of chasing JR across the mall.

JR walked and stopped in front of the entrance. *I feel something. And it's... strong.*

"Yah, JR, let's go find her again. Tch, to think the necklace was something magical that'd bring us to a sea of food or something."

"Seriously Baek? You're thinking about food again? We just ate a while ago." Ren pointed out. Baekho rubbed the back of his neck, eye-smiling.

The boys slowly walk away from the place, but JR didn't even budge. "JR? Let's go." Aron said.

"Hey, why don't we.. um.. go in here?"

"What for??"

"I don't know. I just have the srongest feeling that something's here."

"But..."

"Please??"

They looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Aron walked towards the door. He patted JR's head.

"I don't know what you're doing leader.  But, okay."

The others gathered around, it was the security room for god's sake that was why they were afraid to open it. They were afraid of being accused as intruders. Next thing they know, "NU'EST CAUGHT SNEAKING AROUND" might be on the almighty internet everywhere.

Aron took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll open the door, and you do.. uh, whatever you wanted to on the first place."

He twisted the door handle and it slowly opens, everything was in like slow motion. It opened, and there she was.

Younggi. Gee. Surrounded by two men who were muscular and looked like police officers. She sat on a chair, grabbing a lot of her hair while the two men were standing across the table. She looked like a criminal being questioned. Her face was pale of pure shock. She was scared. When the door opened, the three looked at NU'EST, standing outside.

"May I help you??" One of the men asked in a harsh tone. He was wearing a leather jacket and has a moustache.

The NU'EST boys blinked at them. Aron finally pushed JR in. He stumbled and then regained his posture. JR cleared his throat.

"Uh, umm.. we.. uh. we.." He stuttered.

"Yessss??" The other man smiled. He wasn't sincere. Infact, he looked creepy. There wasn't much difference between this man and the other one.They looked alike the only difference was this one doesn't have facial hair and he was a lot taller.

JR gulped. "Uh..." He pointed to Younggi. "She's our friend. We lost her."

The two men looked at the boys who were nodding behind JR.

"Come in" Moustache man said. When they all came in, he closed the door with a slam.

"Well, your friend here, got in to trouble. She was caught stealing."

JR was shaken. "UH?" He cluelessly said.

"She's a criminal. She looks so innocent. No one would've thought that she'd try stealing a TV."

"YOU? YOU DID WHAT??!!!"

Aron's POV:

I've never seen JR this mad before. His eyes were furious. He was sure mad as hell. And this was the first time he yelled in front of everyone. He just sort of lost it.

"Yo leader, cool it." I wanted to say that, but the look in his eyes prevented me. He looked like he could kill. I don't want to be dead. I'm still young. WAAAAA..

Gee cowered when he yelled at him. Without warning, she cried. JR was startled at first, but he kept his gaze on her. That gaze. Uh, so scary. JR's been pissed off ever since this morning when she came. His chest was heaving up and down. Yeap, he definitely lost it.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, YOU LITTLE SCOUNDREL." he yelled.

The two officers were quite shocked as well, JR might have a small body but he's powerful alright.

JR turned to the two officers and started explaining the storyline we created earlier. The story in which her parents just died, she's depressed blah blah blah. The story I created. Me. My masterpiece, muahahahahahah.

The officers nodded as his story come to an end. One of the man, the tall one, actually looked at Gee in disgust. I imagined what was on his head.

"Yuck, this pretty girl is actually insane, she's so disgusting, eww get away from me."

That made me laugh, so Minhyun nudged me, telling me to shut the up. I stopped.

Luckily, they let us, no I mean, they let Gee go this time.

"Alright, we're letting you go just this once." The officer with the moustache said.

"Make sure you don't get her out of your sight next time. Even better, don't take her out again" The tall man said, looking at Gee from top to bottom. Geez, this man was really disgusted by her. JR nodded. He took Gee's hand and pulled her up. He didn't even spare her a glance. He bowed to the officers and pulled Gee with him. We all followed him out like we were his minnions and he was overlord. Gee tried to say something, probably wanted him to let her go, but she didn't. If I was her, I wouldn't too. JR was reaallyyy mad this time. Anyone could tell by looking at him.

It was even more tense in the car. We asked manager hyung to pick us up. Nobody said a word not even manager hyung who sensed the atmosphere. It was pure silence all along the road. Ugh, I hate this situation.

-----------

We finally arrived at the dorm, JR stormed in and went straight towards our room. Oh boy, I bunk with JR. Tonight's gonna be hard. I walked into our room, and opened the wardrobe. JR was already on the bed, his back facing me. I rummaged through and found a blanket. I walked out, and handed it to Gee who was being comforted by Baekho. Ren and Minhyun just stood on the side, staring. Uh, those two are practically allergic to girls. Especially Minhyun. Since he never dated or kissed and all. She had calmed down. I told her to just sleep on the couch. Minhyun, Ren and Baekho finally went in when I told them that I wanted to talk to her.

"So what happened??" She shook her head.

"You don't wanna talk about it?" She shook her head again.

And then we both sat there in silence. It was getting too awkward for me, so I stood up, about to leave.

"Aron?" I hear her soft voice.

"Why was JR so mad??"

I exhaled and sat down beside her.

"You know sometimes people are mad because they're scared."

"Why would he be scared of me??"

"He's not scared OF you, he's scared FOR you."

"Oh."

This was actually a joke since I've been teasing that JR has a crush on Gee for the whole day today. After that, I laughed. Gee looked at me, confused. And then, I heard a door open. JR.

"OH SHUT UP ARON!!" .

He slammed the door.

"Oh, I better go." I said to the still confused Gee.

"Don't think about it. Just. Go to sleep."

I went in our room and closed the door. BAM! A pillow landed on my face.

 

JR's POV:

I can't sleep again.

This time because of that stupid girl.

I hate her even more.

But, something's been bugging me.

Was it a coincidence that the necklace lured us to where she was???

----

Alright that's about it. XB

Ffieyy and I would like to thank our subbies :

BAPZELOTOTOMATO

BAPrulez

Nevrane

DenaesBoz

ljoetaekai3000

Michellez_014

OnlyImagine

springjasmine91

AlwaysAnElf

FinJee

Thank you very much for subscribing. We love you so much for that. Hope this fic isn't boring or disappointing.

Let me lavvv youu.. XD

Haha. Thanks to all the viewers too. You guys are appreciated a lot.

Until next time goodbyee~ *waves* ^^