Chapter 12 - School Part 2

This Tragic Tale

The school bell rang indicating that its time for lunch. Gee pouted and looked around, not knowing what to do while watching the other kids go out one by one, each with either with pairs or in a group. She let out a long sigh, slumping and looking down at her feet.

Once again she was lost in her train of thoughts, her mind drifting, carrying her far far away. She closed her eyes.

It all slowly come into place and the second she opened her eyes she was back. Back home. All the maids were sitting in a line, surrouunding her, oddly having their heads down. She looked up and saw her father calling over for her.She felt the corner of her lips tighten, forming a smile. She started moving forward and noticed that she took tiny little steps. She lifted her hands and stared at them in confusion. She gasped and looked at her clothing. She'd know them anywhere.

That was the day, the day where her father told her she doesnt have a mother.

She turned around and tried to run away when a clap of thunder stopped her in her tracks.

"EHEM." a voice roared.

"Hey, sasaeng girl." she was breathing heavily when she felt herself shaken by an unknown force..

. ------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh you gotta be kidding me. GEE!"

JR screamed in her ear gaining her attention.

Gee blinks, still in a daze when she realized that it appears to be just a piece of her painful memory. The boys were surrounding her desk, all gaping at her.

JR was still holding her shoulders. She shoved him.

 "HOW DARE YOU-"

"Yeah, yeah shut it. Nobody wants to hear you."

Gee tried to debate with Ren but Baekho stopped her, making a face while shaking his head.

"Let's eat.

 

 

Its such a short chapter I know but I havent written in awhile. >.<

Its not much but Im updating eue

Comment and subscribe!

xoxo

Zee