Chapter 8 - Magic?

This Tragic Tale

No One's POV

"Alright everyone! Its still not too late to celebrate our 300th day anniversary!" Baekho clapped to get everyone's attention. No one listened as they were all too busy drooling over Younggi.
Baekho clapped again several times, "Yah!"
All of them blinked, tuned to glare at him and stared at Younggi again. She blushed.

Ren was standing with his hands on his hips feeling very satisfied.
"I'll cook the food for celebration~" Baekho smiled, "NO!" Everybody turned to him all at once.

Minhyun pat his back, "You know what? Let's just eat at the restaurant."
The rest nodded except Baekho who was pouting.

 

-------

A few moments later, they were back inside the mall. Younggi felt cold as she crossed her arms and shivers, Minhyun noticed and wrapped his jacket around her.
"Thank you commoner- I mean, uh Minhyun-ssi." Younggi bowed at him like a princess (slow bow).
Minhyun squinted his eyes when he heard the word 'Commoner' came out from . He tsk-ed playfully, "No problem!" He smiled, punching Younggi's arm lightly. Younggi glared at him. *Úh oh* Minhyun thought. She was about to give Minhyun the talk of his life when..

"Yah! Minyun! Gee-ah! Ppali!" JR shouted at them from the restaurant. Minhyun looked up and quickly ran to the rest. *Huh, thank you Jonghyun!* Younggi slowly followed him, cursing under her breath.
Aron whistled, "Oooh.. someone is jealous" Aron winked at him. "Whatt??! I AM NOT!! Why would I? We just met her and I hate her guts already!!" JR glared at him. "Riiighhttt..." Aron dashed into the restaurant. "Hyung! I am not-" 

They went to a private room and sat on the cushions. 
"Sushi!" Baekho cheered, hitting the table with his fists repeatedly.
The waiter came. They ordered lots of food.  "Soju please!" Aron said to the waiter. 
"Yah, 1 bottle only okay hyung?" Minhyun said to him.
Aron pouts, "Arasso.."

Mainly because, one, they don't want Aron to get drunk again, the last time he did, it was trouble and two, All of NU'EST except him are still underaged.

Moments later, the food came and the boys dig in like hungry wolves while Younggi ate in a polite, princess-like manner. 

------------
They finished their meal and went out from the restaurant. Aron ran to Baekho and back-slapped him. Baekho wrapped his arms around Aron's shoulder and they both skipped out with their stomachs full. The other boys shook their head. "Choding." JR muttered.

On the way out,
Younggi stopped at an electronic shop nearby. Something caught her eyes. A big flat screen plasma television. "Hey, it's the magic box again!! This one's different!" She wandered inside without the boys knowing.

NU'EST were almost out of the mall when Ren, who was behind the pack turned to find.... No one. He panicked. "Hyung!!!" He shouted.
They turned around, "Wae?" They asked.
"WHERE'S GEE?!" 

 

Their eyes widenend.
"MWORAGO? WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING? HOW CAN YOU LOSE HER CHOI MINKI?" JR asked,
"WHY ME?"
"Its not the time to argue, let's find her first!!" Baekho shouted.
"But we have no clue where she went and the mall is still crowded!" Ren said.

"Well then, let's split up!" JR said, the others nodded, obeying the leader and ran towards their own way.

"Be back here in half an hour!" JR shouted.

*Gee, where are you?*

----------------------------

"Did you find her?"

Minhyun panted and shook his head.

"Negative." Baekho replied.

"No." Ren said.

Aron shrugged, "No sign of her."
"Aigooyaa!!" JR ruffled his own hair, frustrated.
He looked at the necklace dangling by his neck. It started glowing in a dark purple-ish color and it floated in mid-air all by itself.

 

*What the..*

------------

HEY! THIS IS FFIEYY LOL SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ;A;
ITS MIDNIGHT SWDFGHJKLKGDCVB IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO GREET NU'EST SOOO, 
AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NU'EST <3

 

Zeerah here. I did a little twitch on this chap. ^^ But Ffieyy wrote it. XB

And I'm not missing out either.

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY NU'EST OPPADEUL!!  사랑해요!!