Friendship to the Rescue!

A Singer's Love Story

Ha yeon's POV

 

            “Don’t fall in love with Jong hyun."

             I wonder what Minho meant by that.

             I rushed over to Kevin’s dorm and knocked on the door.

             “Oh, Ha Yeon,” Kevin smiled.

             “Guess what?” I was excited.

             “What?!” someone behind Kevin yelled more excited than me.

              Oh. My. Gosh. Taemin?! Taemin dorms with Kevin?! That means we can be friends right?

              “Oh…at first I thought it was a girl talking to you Kevin,” Taemin looked disappointed.

              “Wh-what? No, my friend here. His name’s Ha Yeon,” Kevin grabbed me by the shoulders.

              I nervously laughed and said in a more manly voice, “Nice to meet you.”

              “Ha Yeon sounds like a girl name too…” Taemin pondered.

               He looked at me and smiled, “Oh well! Your parents must have thought you were gonna be born a girl I guess! Nice to meet you! I’m Taemin! From SHINee!”

               Wow…he jumps to conclusions quickly. I smiled and said, “Be nice to Kevin hyung! He’s a good person and he’s really cool!”

                I looked to Kevin and said, “Ohh by the way, guess who I’m dorming with?”

                “I don’t know, who?” Kevin looked intrigued. Taemin also looked interested.

                Woah wait. I can’t spaz like girl with Taemin already suspicious. Act manly. Why is acting manly more hard than I thought?

                I cleared my throat and said, “Jonghyun hyung.” Emphasizing the ‘hyung’ part like a man.

                “Looks like you got what you wanted,” Kevin smiled then glanced at Taemin, who looked clueless. “I mean, I know you’ve idolized them for so long as guys, you know?” Kevin cleared up.

                “Ahaha…yeah…Ah! Taemin! You should tell me all of Jonghyun’s weaknesses!” I evilly smirked.

                “Huh? Why?” Taemin asked.

                “Because he’s mean to me,” I clarified.

               He pouted and said understandingly, “He always bullies me too! With Key!”

                “Well…just don’t let him bully you. Fight back!” Taemin suggested.

                “Okay!” I accepted.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

                Ha Yeon’s smile was burning in my brain. It wouldn’t go away. Why?

                I saw Nicole coming out of her dorm. Ohh…this’ll be awkward.

                Nicole avoided my eyes and said, “Looks like you’ll be attending this school too…”

                “Yeah…”

                “Ah—,” we both said at the same time.

                “You go first,” Nicole said.

                “Uh…about last year…”

                “I don’t want to talk about it. Sorry,” Nicole interrupted. “By the way, I met Minho with his friend today.”

                “His friend?” I asked, remembering that Ha Yeon claimed to be friends with him. “Is he short and skinny looking?”

                She chuckled and said, “Yeah. I wonder if he’ll debut anytime soon. He seems like he’d fit in with a rookie group.”

                The fact that Nicole smiled already made my day. Then, Nicole turned around and said goodbye, without letting me say anything else.

                I sighed. I guess I should go back to the dorm. I was worrying for nothing. It’s just that his smile was very feminine…like Nicole’s.

                I walked back to the dorm and saw Ha Yeon. I think I should apologize…NO…I shouldn’t. It’s his fault that he made me feel that way. Hmph. I’m gonna give you the cold shoulder.

                Ha yeon saw me and smiled, “Jonghyun! Where did you run off to? Hey…sorry about taking your Pocky and all…” he nervously chuckled. “You won’t hold a grudge on me right?

                Don’t respond! I looked away and walked back to the dorm without saying anything.

                “Yah, Jong hyun!” he shouted. Hehe…works every time. Now he’ll run up and beg for forgiveness and—

                Something attacked me to the ground.

                “Ah what the hell!” I yelled and saw Ha yeon there. I pushed him off and said, “Stop doing that! Jeez.”

                “Don’t ignore me then,” he responded.

                “Ahh alright I won’t,” I smirked. “You’re not like most people.”

                “What do you mean?” Ha yeon asked.

                “Well…most people just confront them with words when given the cold shoulder.  You physically attack them…I’d be scared of you if you weren’t so weak,” I said, mocking him.

                “Whatever, at least I can do that,” Ha Young haughtily replied.

                Ah…this guy…he’ll be a fun roommate. Don’t worry about it.

 

_________________________________________________

i'm probably gonna do a spam update l o l