The New Girl.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AILEE'S POV-    When we walked in everyone was staring at me and Rose. Most weren't even paying attention to the bored. The teacher glared at Rose then told me to introduce myself.    "Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee, imnida. I came from America, please take care of me."    Everyone laughed. I didn't care. I was the new girl, who wouldn't? The teacher told me to find an empty seat and I saw one next to Rose. She looked paranoid when I was going towards her. She didn't want me to sit next to her. Then the door opened. It was two guys. The teacher looked terrified. I walked towards Rose, but someone beat me to it. I glared at him. Luckily there was a seat behind her. I say next to the window, I always do at my old school. Wait, why am I a sophomore here when I was a junior in America? This is giving me a headache.    "Hey, new girl." The guy next to me said.    "I have a name."    "Oh, well, uh Ailee? Whatever, I heard you stood up against Sistar today. You have some balls for standing up to them, especially since you're new."    "Just because I'm new doesn't mean anything. So listen up you person guy, don't use that against me because it won't work. Now go pay attention to the teacher."    "My name is Chunji if you're wondering."    "I never asked and I don't care."    It was third period, I just wanted to go to 5th period because that was advanced English class. I want to eat too. Do I have the same lunch as Boom? I miss him.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter