Black Dragons.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AILEE'S POV- 

I had a feeling something had happened to Boom. It was lunch time and I went to the elementary school to find him. 

"Good Afternoon, how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asked. 

"Neh, I was wondering what room Boom is in. He skipped a grade and started school early. He should be in 7th grade." 

"Oh, it shows he wasn't here today." 

"BWOH!? I took him here. How is he not here? I have to go." I said as I remembered his dream and the stares we got on the way to school. I need to call the unnies. 

"Fei unnie. Bring teentop and Miss A out in front of the school, but leave Jay park with Suzy, Sopheany, and Rose. Boom is missing!" I screamed. 

"Okay. We're on our way out."

It felt so long, but then I got a text and I read it because I thought it was from unnie, but it wasn't. 

If you want your little dongsaengs then come to the warehouse on Niagara st.

-Sistar

"AILEE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard Min unnie scream. 

"I'm over here! HURRY!" 

"We are here." L.Joe said. 

"What happened to Boom?!" Fei unnie said. 

"Not only Boom, but Ricky and Changjo got kidnapped." 

"BWOH!?" Everyone yelled. 

"I don't know how, but they just--." I showed them the text. 

"Where's BlockB? I have to get them, now." Chunji said, gritting his teeth. 

"Plan?" Jia unnie said. 

"We break up and meet up at the warehouse." Niel said. 

"I'll go get BlockB with Niel, Chunji and Jia unnie." Min unnie said. 

"Then, L.Joe, Fei unnie, and C.A.P., will go to the warehouse with us." I said.

"If anything call us. We have to hurry." C.A.P. said. 

"Okay, lets go." I said as we sprinted. 

"CALL IF ANYTHING!" I heard Min unnie shout. 

I had so much on my mind. Why did they take Boom? Why Sistar? They have some guts to go kidnap family. Yes family. Teentop, Sopheany unnie, Rose, Jay oppa and Miss A is practically my family now. Then I got a call. It was Niel. 

"Neh, Niel." 

"We got BlockB and they got beat up, but they never heard of what Sistar planned." Niel said. 

"They're with us now. We're on our way to the place." I heard Min unnie shout, I could tell they was running here. 

"We're a block away, just got here. Hurry. Bye. " I said. 

"Ready to kick some-" I heard Jia unnie say, but got cut off. 

"Let's catch our breathe." L.Joe said. 

"Okay, caught our breathe, lets go." I said.

"Ready." C.A.P. said. 

"Lets see what we go against." L.Joe said. 

"Go." Jia unnie said as we went in. I saw Boom, Ricky, and Changjo tied up, It looks like they got hurt, especially Boom. I held in my tears and saw Sistar with another gang. 

"Ailee. I remember your name. You was suppose to come to me, but moved to Colorado. I found you after 7 years. We're Black Dragon." The guy said. 

"You're someone everyone wants." An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter