The truth comes out. (Part 3)

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  *ENNA'S POV* 

Ugh. This oppa. Why is he so reckless? I’m taking him to the rooftop.

"Oppa! What did I tell you?! You can't tell no one or you'll know what will happen.”  Pabo oppa.  I’ll make sure he never tells anyone.

“Ya! They’re bound to know. I can’t keep listening to you even if you did help my family! What will happen when they find out your dad is the leader of BD!?”

“How will they find out? Even Zico oppa don’t know I’m his sister. That’s how stupid my family is. Now I know why my mom left us. I saved your family from getting killed! I came back for you oppa. I don’t want no one else, but you.”

“But Enna. You have to understand. I don’t love you anymore. Even if you, put me through some struggles, I loved you before GD. When you left I didn’t know what to do. Then Rosiey came along. You know the girl who you made runaway. She’s perfect. Even if her appearance did change, she’s still the same awkward and weird girl I always knew. Just because my family owes you for saving us, doesn’t mean you can use me for your selfish needs. Now please. Stop holding me back from going to see the one who has my heart.”

I never knew he felt this way. I’ve been holding him back from his friends too.. I’m just a screw up..

*JAY’S POV*

That mission hyung put me on was so long.. I hope I could still go to school. I miss Rosiey. I wonder if her feelings changed for me. I went to her class hoping to see Ailee, L.Joe, Chunji and her, but they wasn’t in class. I went to the other classes. I couldn’t find Sopheany either. Something’s up.

I was roaming throughout the halls then I saw Seungri. Big Bang is at school?!

“Ya! Seungri!” I called out.

“Hyung! Where were you!? You’ve been gone for like 6 months!” Seungri said.

“My hyung sent me on a mission. I had to do things. Where’s Rosiey?” I asked.

“Oh.. Hehe, about her.. She ranaway somewhere cos of Enna. I think Ailee and GD hyung found her. They looked at the basement first. Let’s go see!”

“Why would she runaway because of Enna? Why did she even come back?”

“Oh hyung, you have to get informed about everything that happened when you left.

He told me about how Rosiey broke her leg, how she was sent to Vietnam and came back yesterday, how her a TOP is or was a couple.. Enna’s returning, her bad doings, Ailee’s family stayed with BAP. Dang, all this in 6 months..  I missed a lot.

“HYUNG! Look there’s stairs! They might be there!” Seungri said.

*ROSIEY’S POV*

“HYUNG! Look there’s stairs! They might be there!” We heard Seungri. Whose his hyung?

“This is so cool. Why haven’t I found out about his place?” He said as he was walking down.

“Seungri, shut up. We’re looking for—“ It was Jay oppa.

“Jay oppa?”  Me and Ailee said at the same time.

“Jay!” Jiyoung oppa said.

“Are you okay Rosiey?” Jay oppa asked me.

“Ne—“ Ailee unnie cut me off.

“She’s not. Don’t listen to her. She doesn’t want to burden us.” Unnie said

“Noona! Are you okay?” Seungri asked.

“Yes, but Ailee says no.” I replied.

“You’re not even fine! How are you okay?! I swear I’m going to beat Enna up.”

“Hyung, there’s an air hockey table! Let’s go play!” Seungri dragged Jiyoung oppa along with Ailee unnie.

Now it’s me and Jay oppa alone. It was so awkward and quiet.

“I’m sorry.” Jay oppa and I said at the same time.

“Why?” I asked.

“For not being with you when you split your broken bone in half, for letting you lose your feelings for me, for leaving unexpectedly, for not saying goodbye to you before you left, for everything that happened when I was gone. I’m sorry Rosiey. I’m so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter