Why are there so many gangs?

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AILEE'S POV- 

"Wait, you guys no each other?" We all said at the same time.

I was so confused. No wonder why Boom's cooking reminds me of Sopheany's. 

"I saw Boom on the street and he is now my dongsaeng. You?" 

"I was walking passed the playground and I saw him crying, alone. He was 10 and he told me what happened. I became his Noona ever since." Sopheany said. 

"You guys know each other and are my Noonas! YAY!" Boom screamed. 

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Sopheany asked me. 

"I was looking for you! I miss you! I'm sorry I had to leave so quickly. You already no why. My father didn't let me talk to anyone from Korea." 

"Oh, then why are you here, now?" She asked.

"He passed away and told me to come back to Korea." 

"Oh, I'm sorry Ailee. I didn't mean too." She exclaimed. 

"It's fine. What school do you go to?" I asked. 

"Seoul High."

"I'm going there! I start tomorrow." 

"JINJA!? Oh for the heads up, there's a lot of gangs there. So don't get close to any. You'll be in danger." 

"My siblings a gang." 

"Who are they?" 

"Miss A." 

"Omo. They're really strong!" 

"Noonas, I'm hungry." Boom said. 

"Sopheany unnie, can I order something to eat for us?"

"Sure, it's on the house." 

We ordered food for ourselves. Me and Unnie caught up. By the time we were done it was 9. She had to close the shop. We had to get ready for bed. GAH! I caught wait to see Unnie tomorrow!

------'s POV- 

'I hope she doesn't find out I'm suppose to protect her. She almost caught me around 3. I heard she's going to Seoul High. If only she was in my classes. I'm not in her grade level. At least she has Sopheany as a friend. Wait, how do I know her? Awwwkkwarrdd. Oh she's leaving! Whose following her and that boy? Oh crap. Time to whoop some ! 

-BOOM'S POV- 

I heard someone following us. Then someone else hitting him. Woah. This is so graphic. This reminds me of Ailee Noona. OH! We're already home. 

-AILEE'S POV- 

There was a fight right behind us, but I didn't mind. I'm used to it. I just want to go home and get ready to sleep. I have to start school tomorrow. I love my sleep and food. Aha. Oh we're here. 

"Boom, kaja. The door is gonna close." 

"Oh sorry noona, that fight was just too intense." 

"It's okay. Oh wait, someone's coming. Hold the door." 

"Khamsa- Oh it's you." The guy said. 

"Iyah. We hold the door for you and you didn't even thank us respectfully." I said. 

"Well you did sock me! Also, you didn't even ask if I was alright."

"Like I care." 

"Noona, be nice. He might be our neighbor!" Boom said. 

"Noona, huh? Listen to your donsaeng." 

" up. Don't talk to him." 

"Well any ways, my name is (DUNDUNDUN) Zico." 

"I didn't ask." 

"Noona Ailee!" Boom shouted.

"Sorry Boom. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone I socked." 

"Apologize." Boom said. He sounded scary too. 

"Mian!" I shouted at Zico. 

"Whatever, Ailee. He smirked while leaving the elevator. 

THAT WAS THE LONGEST ELEVATOR RIDE EVER! 

'Noona, that wasn't nice of you to say." Boom said. 

"But you didn't-" He cut me off. 

"Go to your room and bath and sleep." I'll wake you up at 7 tomorrow." 

OHH HEEEELLLLL NAAAHH! 

"Fine."

That's all I could say. I didn't have any energy to say anything to him. I just went to take a bubble bath and sang my heart out. I was annoyed to the max. When I was done, I wanted to dance to a song a wrote awhile ago.. Time to have a dance party and sing by myself! I had to wake up early to jog. I haven't jogged since I flew here. I should go check on Boom. 

When I went to Boom's room, he was fast asleep. I hope he doesn't have a nightmare again. I should write a note when I wake up before I leave him. I;m happy he's in my life. 

-NEXT DAY- 

It was 5 in the morning. I had 4 hours of sleep because I was working on a dance routine. I got ready to go jog, but I had to leave Boom a note. I laughed when I was finished. 

Hey BOOM! Wanna know something? You just woke up because you're reading this note! 

I went out for a jog. I'll be back though.. I made gril

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter