The Move Part 2

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AILEE'S POV- 

On my way back to the airport, which was a 5 minute walk from where I was at, I felt that someone was following me. Everywhere I went I thought I seen a shadow at the corner of my eye. It started to creep me out. Dad, if you're watching, please protect me. I'm scared less now, they're two of them and I thought I heard them say my name. So, I started to run. They still followed. I saw the airport in sight, but they ALMOST caught up to me. I called Jay. 

"Hello?" 

"Jay, it's me Ailee. Are you at the airport?" 

"Yeah, I just got here, why?" 

"I think someone is following me. I hope my dad is protecting me. Can you come meet me?" 

-JAY'S POV- 

"I think someone is following me. I hope my dad is protecting me. Can you come meet me?" 

Once I heard that, I thought she was the one I was suppose to protect. Could it be? 

"Yeah, sure. Are you close to the airport? Matter of fact where are you?" 

"I'm at a red light it's right across from the airport." 

"Ailee, whatever you do, DO NOT HANG UP. I'm running right now." 

"Okay, but Jay, I know how to fight. I'm just scared. I don't want to die, just yet." 

"Don't worry. Wave your hand in the air and yell Jay. I could see you, make it look like you see me and you're meeting with me." 

"I will. JAY! JAY! I'M OVER HERE!" 

I saw the person back up. I think he knows who I am. Who doesn't? I'm one hella good fighter. Ailee's face reminds me of the guy who sent me here. He did say he might die soon. 

--FLASHBACK-- 

"Jay, I need you to do something for me. It's really important. Even more important than my life. Are you up for it?" 

'Neh hyung! Anything important to you, is important to me!" 

"Good. My daughter, I need you to protect her. She's in danger. She has been since she was 10. Her mother sold her away to this huge gang for drugs, but Ailee and I moved back to America before they could take her. I didn't know they was watching us. They saw us go on the airplane to Japan and I guess they figured we were leaving Korea. They wanted her ever since. They have people over here trying to find her, they seen her, but never saw her again once she told me she thought she was being followed. I made her go to martial arts classes, boxing classes, and Taekwondo classes. She liked it, but she's still the average type of girl. She could fight really good, but she also loves to sing, dance and cook. I never taught her. They've seen me so many times. They even called me saying I will die if I didn't give up Ailee. I need you to protect her. I have a bad feeling this will get ugly. You will still do it, even if your life depends on it?" 

I hesitated for a second, but thought again. 

"Yes, I will protect her with my life on the line, but how would I know how she looks like?" 

"Ahh, well, she's really beautiful. She always smile, even when she's asleep. She'll be going to Korea when I pass. So you might see her at the airport. She's very friendly, but if you annoy her, she will ignore you or tell you off. She gets that from me. She's 17 and she trust people somewhat easily. She lives in Colorado and if you ask what is she, she will say Korean American. Arraso?" 

"Okay, I will find her and protect her, but hyung."

"Yes?" 

"Be safe." 

"Okay, I will. Oh yeah, and people follow her around alot. She knows when she's being followed. So don't try to sneak up on her when you find her." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter