Back home.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-SEUNGHYUN POV- 

We all got on the bus, but we needed to help Rosiey on the bus. I'm pretty sure she'll get in so much trouble when she goes home. I don't want her to leave.

"Seunghyun." She said when I carried her bridal style.

"Oppa to you." It took me ALOT of nerves to say that. 

"O-Okay. Seungyun oppa, can you not leave my side when we are on the bus?" She asked. 

"I promise." With that she fell asleep in my arms when I laid her head on my lap. 

-AILEE'S POV- 

Seunghyun oppa and Rosiey looks cute together. More than her and Jay oppa. I hope her moving to Vietnam cause something huge. WE SHOULD HAVE A GOING AWAY PARTY! 

"Ailee you should go to sleep. Everyone else is gonna go to sleep. I'm going to sleep so you'll be the only one up." Jiyoung oppa informed me. 

"Okay." 

"AILEE NOOONNNAAA!" WE'RE HOME!" I heard Boom yelling. 

"Huh? How did I get in here?" I asked looking around my apartment. 

"Jiyoung hyung brought you up. Oh yeah, I saw a letter outside the door. I wanted to see it, but  I couldn't. Jiyoung hyung almost saw so I put it away. Here noona." He said handing me the letter.

He knows your mom left Seoul, but doesn't know where. He's trying to go after your friends now. I think Rosiey? Make sure she's safe! He's going after here 'cos of her leg. So she'll be easier to capture. You should just have everyone sleepover your place. MAKE SURE YOUR LITTLE DONGSAENG IS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES! HE'S AFTER ROSIEY! 

-Your babe. <3

"Omo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter