A day to remember.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AILEE'S POV- 

I remember everything now. The oppas I met at the park. I miss them! Especially Jiyoung oppa. I have a feeling Youngbae oppa and Sopheany unnie has something going on. I'll ask them later. Now, Jiyoung oppa is resting on the couch. I was with Jay oppa and Rose. They look cute together! 

"Ailee. So why did all of this happen?" Rose asked. 

"When I was younger at least 10, my mom was a druggie, she wanted drugs and  "needed" it. She uhm, had no money to buy it from the BD, so she gave me to them, but my father heard just in time and took me to Colorado. They killed him because he was protecting me and on his will, it said he gave me everything he owned, his money, car, house, necklace, clothes. I keep his necklace on me at all times. It's this jade one." I said pointing at it. 

"Ailee, I have to tell you something." Jay oppa said. 

'What is it oppa?" 

"I know your father. He told me to protect you. He knew they was going to kill him. They'll do anything to get you. I wasn't watching you 24/7. I only watched you when they watched you. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, I didn't know when to tell you." He said quietly. 

"You never told me? So you knew you was suppose to watch me ever since the airport?" 

"No, I found out when we got to Korea. He didn't give me a picture of you, but I knew. Mian." 

"If my father sent you, it's fine. I'm upset, but it's whatever."

"I'm so lost." Rose said silently. I explained everything to her. She almost cried, but I told her it wasn't her fault. I feel bad now. 

"I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but me and Sopheany unnie is back." Suzy said. 

"WITH FOOD!" I heard Sopheany unnie yell. She woke up some people. 

"I'll make food since I love food." Rose said. 

"Me too!" Sopheany unnie said. 

"Me three!" I heard Boom say. 

"I would help, but I'm exhausted." Jiyoung oppa said. 

"You don't have too, we know how to cook. I hope." Rose said to him. 

"Lets start cooking!" Boom said. 

"Are you sure you could cook? You just got hurt, pretty bad." I asked Boom. 

"I feel fine noona. I gained more strength when it happened. I'm okay. See noona?" Boom said while break dancing. 

"Wooah, little dude got moves." Jay oppa said. 

"I shall cook with noonas now." He said while moving towards the kitchen. 

"I'm so happy Ailee remembered us." Jiyoung oppa said. 

"She remembers?!" I heard Seunghyun oppa say while walking out from my room.

"I'm sorry Seunghyun oppa. I just, I don't know." I ran to hug him.

"It's fine. It's not your fault. But hey, are you still going to marry GD?" He asked laughing.

"Whose GD?"

"I shall be named GD." Jiyoung oppa said.

"HAHAHAHA GD sounds retarded. No offense. I'm still calling you Jiyoung oppa, no matter what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter