Information.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AILEE'S POV* 

We rushed to the hospital. I really need to see how they are. I care for them as if I knew them my whole life. I don't want to lose them.. 

"Where's Rose Nguyen and Choi Seunghyun?" I asked the receptionist.

"Are you they're guardian?" She asked. 

"I'm their friend. Now tell me where." I replied in a annoyed tone. 

"5th floor in ICU." She replied. 

"You should probably call Rosiey's mom or sister. They have the right to know." Unnie told me. 

"I will, after I find out.' 

*ROSIEY'S POV* 

I woke up to white lights. Everything was white. DID I DIE?! IS THIS THE WHITE LIGHT YOU SEE WHEN YOU DIE?! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE. 

I started to sob, until I felt something dripping from my face, I quickly wiped it. I can't be dead because I'm feeling my skin. It feels so real. 

"Doctor, patient 87 in ICU is awake." The nurse said. 

"I'm not dead?" I said. 

"Haha. No you're not dead." 

"Why is it so bright?" I asked. 

"I'll turn off the lights. We needed to operate ASAP before you would've died." She replied. 

Operate. Operation. Death. Money. How. Truck. SEUNGHYUN OPPA. 

"What happened to oppa?" I asked. 

'Choi Seunghyun? He's next to you." She replied. 

I didn't want to look. I knew he was in terrible state because of me. I sat up, but a pain shot right up to my head.

"Slowly sit up. You injured your neck and have a few scratches on your face." The nurse explained.

"Could've told me before I got up." I mumbled in English.  

I slowly sat up, my stomach started to grumble. SO i think the nurse had gotten a hint and went to get me food. I shifted my whole body to see oppa's condition. 

As I turned around, I saw his hand. He still had the ring on. I never took mines off. It was just not on my finger. It was on a chain around my neck. Oppa had an oxygen tank, a cast around his body, oh buddha, I feel terrible, and something wrapped around his head. It was like he was mumified. I owe him everything I have. He probably is going to stay longer in the hospital than I am. Hopefully, I could stay in the same room as him. 

I gotten up to take a closer look at him. I pulled up a chair because I couldn't support myself. I was staring at what I had done. I held onto oppa's hand and just stared at him. 

"ROSIEY! TOP!" I heard Ailee's voice. 

"In here!" I shouted. 

*AILE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter